Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3158&start_row=1

Why Zion is in I-thiopia and not in the land of Canaan ?

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dan Sent: 10/10/2008 12:42:19 PM

Greeting in the divine name of Yahoshuwa Ha Mashiyach, our lord & savior.........

I shall like, what are the verses of the holy bible, who proove that Zion is in I-thiopia and not in the land of Canaan ???

For help me in my search of the truth.........

Selassie I the first Jah
RasTafarI.....

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/10/2008 1:10:34 PM

Greetings Dan
I've been noticing the I is asking alot of questions to the I them. Now there is nothing wrong with questing, its good to do so to further one's overstanding in this trod. But I wonder, why is it that whenever you come its always a question, not a reasoning. You say you have done "research" so Aya, share what you have found. In much the same way you expect others to share knowledge and explain things, YOU must also share what you know. Sometimes its good to speak your mind so you know if your iditations are on the Right path. And it also shows you truly have been thinking and not just waiting for others to give the I answers all the time. Ones always give and answer all you ask, while you don't give in return. Its not Q & A here, its about different iditations coming together in JAH name, hence that's why its called a House of Reasoning, I n I share knowledge not drain one another. Its only in fairness and love I speak.
Bless
Blessed be

Messenger: Dan Sent: 10/10/2008 3:48:03 PM

I'm sorry if I don't speak..........
but sometimes I have the impression that I turn in a circle.
Then, I ask questions with hope to have answers.

Ok, here is my faith:

I am christian, I think that Yahoshuwa Ha Mashiyach gave his life for my sins.
I think that this same Yahoshuwa (the Shiloh) must go back at the sight of everybody to glory, for the judgement.
He must to sit on the throne of David and to reign with the elected in the new Jahrusalem.
Peoples of all races, all nations.....(all in one).

But the question that I wonder me, it's if his imperial majesty emperor Hailé Sélassie I the first, is the representant of Christ for the reunion of the house of Jacob.......

If the I-thiopia is the promise land and the Ethiopians dispersed on the earth by the slavery, are the lost sheeps of Israel......

Here is.

Jah guid & protect i&i
RasTafarI&i&i&i&i.......
Blessing.....

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/10/2008 5:48:16 PM

Ok so now that you've shared a bit about yourself maybe if I ask you some questions you'll be able to find the answers you ask at the bottom of your post:
You say
"I am christian, I think that Yahoshuwa Ha Mashiyach gave his life for my sins."

So when you speak in the name of JAH RasTafarI what do you mean?

And then you say
"I think that this same Yahoshuwa (the Shiloh) must go back at the sight of everybody to glory, for the judgement.
He must to sit on the throne of David and to reign with the elected in the new Jahrusalem."

Do you think God could ever come as Man? Chosen by no one, but HIMSelf to sit as Ruler, 72 nations bowing down to HIM as prophesied by Revelations?

If you can answer that you will see King Selassie I is more than "Christ's representative on earth" as you say

Lastly you asked
"If the I-thiopia is the promise land and the Ethiopians dispersed on the earth by the slavery, are the lost sheeps of Israel......"

First off Ethiopians were not dispersed by slavery, the Tribes of Israel had migrated to different parts of the Afro-Asiatic continent long before Europe thought of coming to steal bodies for labour. The tribes were scattered in abt 8th Century BC and there are many theories of what happened to them, even some claiming they migrated to Ireland, Scotland and the US! Yea right, the people that can claim lineage are Africans and those on the sub-Indian Continent like the Falasha Jews, the Igbo Jews and the Lemba peoples. I'm sure you can do your own 'research' and you can help yourself overstand.

And I last question to you is when you sign off saying RasTafarI what do you mean since you call yourself a Christian? If you were on a Christian site would say God Bless or Jesus Lives? Is it because it suits the moment or you genuinely quest RasTafarI?
Blessed

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/10/2008 8:56:20 PM

GREETINGS in THE NAME OF JAH RASTAFARI
Isight the MOST HIGH SELASSIE I not as a REPRESENTANT as the BRAHDAH DAN SEY but AS RASTAFARI IS... SEEN?
WHAT the I is seeking it is the Reality of The I's QUESTION. RASTAFARI IS... YES MAN a creation and prophecy full filled. Wrap THE I's arms around that. YES I! OH JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I.
wahdahdhah... I LOVE ONE LOVE RASTAFARI IS...

Messenger: Dan Sent: 10/11/2008 6:29:47 AM

"So when you speak in the name of JAH RasTafarI what do you mean?"

The Almighty God, it's the verb.
The verb is i&i with JAH.
Ras = Head (of creation)
Tafari = The one who is feared (by the justs mens)
This name represent the character of JAH.
I don't bless by the flesh but by the Lord.

"Do you think God could ever come as Man? Chosen by no one, but HIMSelf to sit as Ruler, 72 nations bowing down to HIM as prophesied by Revelations?"

If his imperial majesty is the seed of Salomon (I think it), then he represent Christ in his royal character, not in his glory!
His imperial majesty is a member of the body of Christ, for succeed on the throne of David and to reign.
The Negus is the ruler of Israel.

Yahoshuwa must return himself in his glory, and all the eyes will see it. (revelation 1: 7-8 ; Matthew 24: 26-28 and 36-44)
The shiloh must come and the peoples must obey him. (Genesis 49: 8-11).

I am christian yes, as his imperial majesty was a christian man also.
If you are RasTa...., then you must be a christian.

Blessing for I&I......
In Yahoshuwa, our Lord & Savior
The Power of the Tri-Inity
RasTafarI......

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/11/2008 8:59:17 AM

Ok Dan I'll go by what you say,
"The Almighty God, it's the verb.
The verb is i&i with JAH."

The meaning of VERB is its a doing word, a word denoting an action, RighT? So by this God is an action and RasTafarI is God's action since y'said it means the Head and the Fearful (I prefer Dreadfull or IverLiving).
So if RasTafarI is God's action or verb then surely that action belongs to the One called RasTafarI; His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I. Seen? An action cannot just be with no owner, there cannot be just words to describe the actions of God without an acknowledgement of who God is.

Even if the I changes and says no I meant its a noun, an adjective or pronoun, whatever y'want to call it, it all connects to the same Ruler of All, Haile Selassie I.

Then you said
"If his imperial majesty is the seed of Salomon (I think it), then he represent Christ in his royal character, not in his glory!
His imperial majesty is a member of the body of Christ, for succeed on the throne of David and to reign.
The Negus is the ruler of Israel."

Yes His Majesty is a direct descendant of Solomon, the 225th and HE is Christ in HIS Kingly Character. But then you say "not in his glory" why not? What could be more glorious than HIM crowned as the Lion of Judah, the Most High Elect of HimSelf? You contradict yourself because His Majesty bears the title of Negusa Negust therefore HIM Ruler Of All. This God you keep expecting is HIM, connect the dots for yourself and you will see.

I am RasTa because I am called by the name of I Father, RasTafarI.

Selah

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/11/2008 9:50:11 AM

YES SELASSIE I ELECT OF HIMSELF JAH RASTAFARI GREETINGS on THIS BLESSED DAY
TEN thy words are a comfort to read and WORD SOUND POWER. RESPECT!
DAn the I asked in his last post, "Do you think GOD could ever come as Man, chosen by no one but himself." Bredren the DAN is RALLYING around the TRUTH The Iyah heart knows that is the way JAH come here on earth. CHRIST came as a maan ,SELASSIE I too. If it were that JAH was the image of a Rose that is the way H.I.M. would manifest. Jah came as the LAMB (the MAN called JESUS) to be slaughtered and what did Christ say. HIM would return to sit upon the thrown of glory. How other than by SELASSIE I who he Himself said he was a MAN come to rule the earth? If it were anyother way it would not fullfill the profecy which it has and the time is now so as Children of JAH RASTAFARI we as ONE PEOPLE shall spread JAH message in these times. TO BE ONE WITH THE FATHER KING AND QUEEN OMEGA > SEEN.
LET the Iman go back to the ROSE for a moment. IF the BREDREN DAN pass by a flower and Him thinking (brain) did not recognize the Name of the FLOWER (ROSE) does his eyes and heart discredit the beauty and reality that this is a work of JAH GLORY. NO as the saying goes a rose is a rose by even any other name. The name weather the brain register it or not is still that. SEEN. the heart knows JAH RASTAFARI I BELIEVE before the MIND can COMPREHEND> Like when HEATHEN hear JAH RASTAFARI NAME they TREMBLE with DREAD. THIER brain does not realize it is the MOST HIGH but the WICKEDNESS of thier Heart trembles for it knows it has done wickedness. SEEN
I RESPECT the I for DAN call himself a christian and yes SELASSIE I call HIMSELF a CHRISTIAN for he lived a life Of CHRIST (TRUTH) He was, is and always willbe RASTAFARI so why would he have said to all we should all be like me. (MAN?) It would have sounded like vanity. It is only now that we the CHILDREN of JAH RAS TAFARI call unto our FATHERS name. Todays Christians as JEW are still waiting for thier messiah and that is fine for them but for I&I I know That has been fulfilled and Iman Have NUFF JAH WORK TO DO. YES I! When The MAN JESUS came and walked the earth he did not call himself a christian SEEN he was a NAZARITE GENTILE disliked by the society and world of his time. they hated what he was representing. Only a few could see the LIGHT of the TRINITY at that ime. He had to be so OBVIOUS because the people were so blinded, deaf cripple. the was not the discretion. AS when SELASSIE I walked the Earth. SELASSIE I was a discreet man AS BRAHDAH ARK I reveals in one of his Itations. Jesus when trodding his public life before he was put upon the cross lived in the open and taught to the masses. TO fulfil prophecy, even after when He met with his Deciples Discretion was used. they gathered secretly it was then discretion came into play. RASTAFARI must be recognized by ONE body to be SEEN. If the BRAHDAH wishes to keep JESUS CHRIST as His SAVIOR RESPECT TO the I then. The reality I hear and read from the I's post is that DAN wants VERIFICATION and PROOF that SELASSIE I is the chapel. That can only be atained by FAITH. even in CHRIST a christian must have FAITH. RASTAFARI IS...
We are as Man/Wombman as SELASSIE I came as MAN to manifest JAH on EARTH The Earths RIGHTFUL RULER. (The rain drops in the ocean.)
RASTAFARI IS a verb, a noun, the subject,the predicate, pronoun, adjetive, punctuation, the WORD, the SENTENCE, the PARAGRAPH,the page, the stream of REASON, the river of conciousness, the OCEAN of KNOWLEDGE, WORLD OF WISDOM and UNIVERSE OVERSTANDING. SELASSIE I IS EVERLIVING, EVER FAITHFUL, EVERLASTING, JAH RASTAFARI IS... ONE LOVE wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/11/2008 9:39:02 PM

blessed (gen 2v13)
And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

emperor haile selassie i is the fulness of the Godhead

7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

and a jew is not one born in isreal but one who accepts christ.
For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

16In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

17Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,

28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.( rom 2, read also rom4v13,

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. (gala 3v16

27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.(gala 3v27, 29)

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 10/23/2008 3:03:59 PM

Greetings in the name of His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I, King Ras Tafari!
This is I and I's reasoning on this subject:
Zion, physically, is the place where Jah is specially present. Jah dwelt in the tabernacle of the Ark of the Covenant, in the Holy of Holies.
The Ark of the Covenant is no longer in Israel, the ark of the Covenant was brought to Itheopia by Menyelek from Jerusalem; therefore Jah now dwells in Itheopia, Zion.
Jah seated in Mt.Zion, and rules over all of creation!
Keep the positive and uplifting reasoning flowing Itinually!
Jah bless right through Iternally!
H.I.M, Negusa Negast, His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ithiopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Light of The Universe.....Ras TafarI!

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I