Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3149&start_row=1

bible on government

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/5/2008 6:55:13 PM

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

5Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

6For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

7Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

romans 13v1-7

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/5/2008 7:27:56 PM

Irie, looking at this scripture I'd like to knw are the I them in countries where there are elections registered/registering to vote?

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/5/2008 7:46:55 PM

JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I
This is some Power the RAS bring forth in this time.
I man was struck by the 2nd "whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall recieve to themselves damnation.
Iman sight this as saying to I&I that it is not just about resisting but even ignoring the power and ordinance of RASTAFARI or even doing nothing Iman will recieve damnation. In other words If I check in and do nothing it is even worse than not knowing and doing nothing. I man have a responsibility to others on this planet to do JAH WORKS. and As A human race we should be living the life of the Highest aim as Loving people. that is not the case though many have fallen to do wickedness. Iman shall study this more there are many levels the Words have here and can be taken on a very deep personal level for I and on a broader level as the I stated on government.
Iman took it deep and it made a very profound realization for I&I part to do for JAH RASTAFARI. It is truelly about being of service to JAH to be a KING for his people.
RAS POWER the I comes through everytime with strength and dignity. I can feel the vibes flow. Give THANKS for this RESPECT to the IYAH I man am pulled deep into Self reflection at the moment and for that I am greatful. ONE LOVE IDREN. SELASSIE I KING OF KINGS wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/5/2008 8:31:38 PM

blessed rasta its education which can trully give freedom, knowing right and wrong,knowing what is and can be for us .

As regards this freedom, while some people fail to understand the meaning of the liberty granted to us in terms of lofty thoughts and a fine and genuine intellect, it is our duty to caution our fellow-men close to us lest they be deceived into thinking that it is licence that has been granted to them. Whatever freedom, may be permitted, it is necessary for everyone to appreciate that licence is not acceptable.
(chapter 30 of H.I.M autobiogrophy)

happy u found wisdom in the post

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/6/2008 8:33:26 AM

freedom and government are two very different things; one applies to people and their place in the world whereas the other is an institution set-up by pple. its never always guaranteed that the two co-exist but in the Reign of His Majesty I n I have an example of these concepts striving to co-exist.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/6/2008 5:10:31 PM

yes; I never said freedom is same as government, my point was that ini freedom, is the freedom to aim high and with a lofty thought,

to be president, to establish community development, to be a police to become leader to change the culture of injustice, to be a lawer to fight injustice, these are lofty thoughts.not to do wickedness and evil. his majesty said:

And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.

his majesty also said his father and menelik study freedom and concluded it is a sorce of problem. its a mith nohing is totally free.

birds can only so high, the sea is bounded by the shore, ini am bounde by the law of jah.

usually people use freedom to do wickedness

Messenger: Cumqueobca Sent: 10/14/2019 1:17:34 AM

Jah -rastafari is the forum which is provide the information of the different countries and the all the information of the cites and the road https://www.aussiewritingreviews.com/australianwritings-review/ map of the cities of the different of the countries with the help of the internet.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I