Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3122&start_row=1

Christ went down South

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/27/2008 1:36:14 PM

As Christ said to Israel, ''the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it''
i believe he is talking in an earthly sense as God dwelling with his people with the Ark Of Covenant. Christ showed himself to his disciples after he left his tomb, and he said i have not ascended to my father yet, and said all authority has been given to me on earth and in heaven.So if he has all authority on earth and heaven, wouldn't he go down to Ethiopia to dwell with the Ark of Covenant

Jesus Christ is not a descendant of Queen of Sheba, but is a descendant of King Solomon of the Tribe of Judah. and Christ says he does not seek his own Glory, there is one who seeks and judges...

So do you all think Christ went down to Ethiopia to dwell with the Ark Of Covenant, or ascended to the spiritual heaven

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/27/2008 6:03:05 PM

christians ask strange questions, strange to my ears anyway

I can show you what Christ did

"The original Ark of the Covenant is now kept in a small chapel built in 1965 on the orders of Emperor Haile Selassie, which stands at the heart of Aksum's monastic complex of Saint Mary of Zion (Mariam Tsion)"

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 9/28/2008 6:36:09 AM

Young Lion,

Whether christ went down south, to the north, east or west, it doesnt matter! Its not where He walked on the flesh, but where his presence is spiritualy, not in a book or physical scroll, buit in ini heart!

Blessing!
Itinual Ises unto the most High
JahRasTafari!

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/28/2008 10:06:04 AM

greetings Young Lion,
almost all your post that i have read seem very doubtfull and as if you want to belive that Haile I Selassie I IS CHRIST, but there is that protestant-ism that holds you back. I am sure you once said that He is not christ,
What is that you are seeking??

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/28/2008 1:03:13 PM

HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
GOD AND KING
DONT NEED NO BLOOCLAT WHITE JESUS TO GO TO THE FATHER
PRAY DIRECTLY TO SELASSIE I ALMIGHTY GOD

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/28/2008 1:10:06 PM

I am doing I research project for my English class and I have to interview different organizations. One organization I am interview is a Methodist Church and the other is a mosque. I attended service today at the Methodist Church and interviewed the pastor. GUESS WHAT! THE SERVICE WAS JUST LIKE ROMAN CATHOLIC MASS EXCEPT LESS SACRAMENTS. THE PASTOR READ SOME PASSAGES FROM THE BIBLE AND THEN STARTED LECTURING OF HIS OWN CRAP HE PULLS OUT OF HIS ASS. HE CRACKS A FEW JOKES WITH REFERENCES TO TOBY KEITH AND THE CONGREGATION OF OLD WHITE REPUBLICANS CHUCKLE. THEY SING A FEW BLOODCLOT ORGAN AND CHOIR SONGS. ON THE PULPIT I SAW THE IHS SYMBOL OF THE JESUITS. THEY ARE IN LEAGUE WITH ROME AS IS ALL OTHER CHURCHES IN AMERICA. AFTERWORDS THE PEOPLE CONGRATULATED THE PASTOR ON HIS NEW FUCKING SUIT AND SAID "THANK YOU PASTOR, I MIGHT OCCASIONALLY THINK ABOUT ONE OF THE THINGS YOU SAID." O AND OF COURSE THEY ASKED FOR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS.

"THANK YOU PASTOR, YOU TOUCHED MY HEART." O, NICE STYLE, EVERYONE LIKES A SHARP DRESSED MAN

ITS THE SAME MESSAGE-ACCEPT THE AUTHORITY OF BABYLON AND DONT QUESTION IT

I WORSHIP SELASSIE I THE TRUE LIVING GOD AND DONT NEED TO GO TO NO CHURCH TO SO. MY BODY IS THE CHURCH

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I