Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3120&start_row=1

must see

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/26/2008 3:07:19 PM

hahaha "start to smoke marijuana"lol

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/26/2008 3:27:59 PM

The Vatican is the real Satanic one

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/26/2008 4:26:24 PM

What do you think of this video by Snoop Dogg, satanic or just a gimmick?

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/26/2008 4:42:57 PM

I think the point of the snoop dogg video might be that he sold his soul to the devil to stay alive but then later repents like when he says "no more indo, gin and juice"

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/26/2008 5:02:31 PM

With all the great people you can learn from.

I don't Iverstand why you would put concentration on somebody like snoop dogg.

Another thing. Why did you put this video in this reasoning topic? I didn't look at the first video yet, so maybe the snoop dogg video had some relevance to original video. It just seems kind of strange at first glance.

Ark I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/26/2008 5:04:31 PM

Very true, I don't try to follow Snoop doggs example because a lot of the things he deals with are iniquity. My point was to show occult influences in the rap industry. The previous video was talking about satanic rock n roll and I thought this was a good example.

Im not saying that all rap and rock music is satanic because it is not. But some music may actually have occult influences in it. Im not even saying that the Snoop Dogg video is satanic, it may be interpreted that way or it might be some kind of metaphor dealing with Snoop Dogg and his rap label Death Row and Suge Knight.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/26/2008 5:28:44 PM

Also, how can a Catholic Priest denounce rock music as satanic when his own church systematically sodomizes children and covers it up by paying billion dollar lawsuits.

24] But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
[25] And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
[26] And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
[27] And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
[28] But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
[29] Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
[30] He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
[31] Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
[32] And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
[33] Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
[34] O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
[35] A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

JAH RASTAFARI
DUPPY CONQUEROR

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/26/2008 7:32:54 PM

Greetings to ALL RASTAFARI
OK now check it. This going out to ELEAZAR1234. Iman have seen the dread video and burn fire now this snoopy dog. OK respect and tollerance to all man kind everyone can watch and listen to what ever they feel I do not condem it or them. I say this perhaps the I can just can just write the link or adress for these type of videos. I man can not and will not watch this type of thing on this site. I think ARK I and many of the BREDREN here have done a very nice bit of work to produce a very informitive and insightful forum for the I to come and find out things and share on RASTAFARI. there is a time and place for everything under the sun. this site is like a COOL VERANDA for the Iman. There is alot of music out there and religion too. YET check it man this site in I opinion is not a Utube or my space to paste up these things. Music vibrates on different levels. RAP music vibrates on a very base, sexual level. It beats below the belt in other words. SAY like REGGAE, and not all REGGAE but specifically ONE DROP< ROOTS AND CULTURE reggae that carries the heart beat SEEN. IT is vibrating on a level to increase I inspiration and meditation. I &I am not telling The I what to listen to Iman just think in I opinion, Hear I when I say I opinion! this is not the place for these types of things. as ARK I say why is the IYAH checking these things when there is SO much out there to delve the Heart into. I man am not trying to disrespect The I in any fashion and SPEECH AND Personal worship is FREE. I man am not condeming the I in any way, just perhaps think about whhat the I is bringing into this House. Iman look at it like this. IN i Physical House Iman family take of the shoes when in the house because the shoe picks up all sorts of dirtyness trodding thru babylon shity. it is a spiritual wickedness as well as physical dirt. Same thing in this house. HOW GOOD AND HOW PLEASANT IT IS TO DWELL IN THIS HOUSE WITH LIKE MINDED BREDREN AND SISTREN OF RASTAFARI.
Now if I have misinterpreted the man's motive forgive I, But Iman wahdahdah are going strickly on JAH VIBES I PICK UP from things and this struck Iman as strange to see here. AS FAR AS COMPARING THE CHURCH VIEWS AND RAP OR ROCK MUSIC VIEWS THEM ALL FROM THE SAAME PLACE AS FAR AS THE I IS CONCERNED. SO MUSIC CAN SOOTHE OR PREVOKE THE SOUL. THE QUESTION IS IS IT JAH MUSIC OR CEAZARS MUSIC. SEEN GIVE UNTO CEAZAR WHAT IS DO TO HIM AND GIVE UNTO JAH WHAT IS DO TO JAH RASTAFARI. SEEN?
RESPECT TO ALL RASTAFARI CHILDREN WE ARE ONE IN SPIRIT AND ONE IN JAH. PRAISE BE TO THE ALMIGHTY JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I WAHDAHDAH

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/26/2008 7:39:08 PM

Your right that video is extremely satanic and has no place on this site. I posted it to show an example of the occult in the music industry, I was thinking maybe to reason on how rap is a tool of Babylon. Many in the rap industry have connections with CIA and other types of Babylon shitstem. The video apparently is about how Calvin Broadus sold his soul to the devil and became Snoop Dogg

Ark I, you should delete the Snoop Dogg video as it shows blasphemous images of Christ.

JAH RASTAFARI
LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/26/2008 8:11:19 PM

I remember the bredren ROOK FARI SELAH said "most rappers are satan, and will tell you that". The snoop dogg video is a good example of that.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I