Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3117&start_row=1

1000 years. between?

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/25/2008 3:50:46 PM

Greetings and peace in the name of the most high God.
This post is conserning the 1000 years between the two resurrections.

rev 20
1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

when is this going to take place? in rev.5.5 is the process when revelation began. So does this mean the 1000 years is already started? and then i came to sight corinthians 15: 51-53

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
Did we change then??? i really don't know

then again... in Philippians 3:20-21

20For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

then again...... 2 Thessalonians 2:3,8
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
------------------------------------------------------------------
8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

then again in Daniel 12:1, Rev 19:17-18, Luke8

Am i missing the big picture here? will Jah return again? will everything fall apart as I have read so clearly?
My brethrens and Sistrens i am in a big confussion right now spiritually everything is going blank. I am asking Idem to help i.
I don't seem to get the big picture in revelation.
nuff questions in i mind but can't seem to put them in letters.
one Love

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I