Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3116&start_row=11

Dreadlocks neglect method

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/25/2008 8:56:26 PM

GREETINGS TO ALL RASTAFARI!
RESPECT TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE SIGHTING JAH AND SPROUTING THIER LOCKS BUT I TELL YOU THIS VIDEO OF THIS BOY I FEEL DISRESPECT TO IMAN RASTAFARI. HIM SAID NOTHIN ABOUT RASTAFARI JUST TOUCHY TOUCH HIM HAIR. FIRE BURN THESE VIDEOS ONE DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE SOME VVIDEO ON THIS MUCH RESPECTED SIGHT IN THIS HOUSE ABOUT HOW SOME PRETTY PRETTY SKATE PUNK IS LOOKING COOL WHITH HIS LOCKS. IMAN REALIZE HIM CLAIM IT IS NATURAL. WELL REALLY HAVE WE GOT TO THIS POINT WE NOW NEED VIDEO ON HOW TO GROW LOCKS. FIRE!!! WASH THE HEAD AND LEAVE IT UP TO JAH THAT IS IT. RESPECT TO ALL AND IMAN NOT BURN FIRE PON THE RAS OR QUEEN THAT WANTED TO SHARE THE VIDEO. BUT THIS TO I&I IS DISRESPECTFUL. THIS IS IMAN OPINION. I&I WAS GONNA LEAVE IT AND SAY NOTHING BUT IT BOTHERED IMAN TO SEE THIS ON THIS SITE.
GIVE THANKS TO ALL RASTAFARI. JAH LIVE. WAHDAHDAH...

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/25/2008 10:04:22 PM

Im sorry I didnt mean it to be disrespectful at all, this is just the guy who advice I have been following to grow I locks. I don't have locks yet, Iman at the 1 month stage. And yes, this is pure natural locks, no wax or backcombing like I see many people doing. I didn't know how to grow dreadlocks so I have been looking for advice on how to do so and this was the best video on the internet I could find that shows the natural progression of dreads of caucasian people.

It is true that the guy in the video is not Rastafari, fire pon him for that. He says he loves Iyasus Christos though, I don't think thats a bad thing.

HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI LIVES FOR IVERMORE
JAH IS WRITING ON THE WALL

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/25/2008 10:36:33 PM

Bob marley - Rastaman live up!

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/26/2008 3:28:09 PM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF H.I.M. RESPECT AND LOVE TO ALL ONE PEOPLE.
ELEAZAR1234, IMAN came through hot in I post not toward the I but for the vainness I&I felt and saw in this video. growing locks to I man is a private covenent between I&I JAH RASTAFARI. perhaps the I is trying to hard to sprout them locks. let nature take it's coarse. Like JOSEPH HILL SAY.THEY'RE TRYING HARD TO STUDY THE RASTAMAN. RASTA IS A WAY OF LIVITY "LIFE" MAN RASTA DOES NOT NEED A VIDEO ON THE HOW TO OF DREAD LOCK GROWING. TO IMAN THAT IN ITSELF IS NOT A NATURAL THING. RESPECT TO THE BOY IN THE VIDEO IF HIM LOVE YESUS. THE VIDEO IS A HOW TO FOR ANYONE TO GROW LOCKS. IT IS NOT WHAT I MAN SEE AS WHAT IS NATURAL AND IN ACORDANCE WITH THE I'S COVENANT WITH JAH. THAT CAN NOT BE CAPTURED ON VIDEO. WHAT I&I AM TRYING TO CONVEY IS KEEP JAH VIBES FLOWING , PRAY, READ HIM SPEACHES READ PSALMS, FAST, MEDITATE AND THE LOCKS WILL FORM DREADLOCK RASTA, NOT SOME CITY CITY BOY ON A SKATE BOARD JUMPING AND PEEPIN' AROUND ON CAMERA TOUCHING HIMSELF. DIG MAN! DIG. PEACE AND LOVE , LET NATURE TAKE IT'S COARSE. JAH WILL SPROUT DEM LOCKS IN JAH TIME, CYANT FORCE JAH TIME SEEN!
MAY JAH RASTAFARI BLESS EVERY HAIR ON DEM HEAD AND BRING THEM TOGETHER IF IT BE JAH WILL. RESPECT ONE LOVE....
SELASSIE I LIVE UP!!! WAHDAHDAH

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/26/2008 3:42:12 PM

Yes I wahdahda, more fyah pon them things there.

As the prophet say, "Long time mi ready,Burn down dreadie"

They belittle everything and dont know the powers they are dealing with.

They can do what they want, but this is a Rastafari place,not a dreadlocks place, i for one,dont appricilove these videos even being posted here,even if they were posted with the best of intentions.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/26/2008 4:24:21 PM

I can overstand your point.

JAH LIVE

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I