Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3112&start_row=11

CHALICE

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bigginer Sent: 10/1/2008 9:31:10 AM

THANK YOU RAS AND BLESS IN THE NAME OF SELASSIE I NICE ONE FOR THE REPLY AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A ONE 2 ONE WID THE I SOME TIME IF POSSIBLE THANK YOU

GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI EVERLIVIN EVERFAITHFULL

BLESS JAH KURIOUS

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/1/2008 8:14:49 PM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF JAH RASTAFARI !!!
YES I, JAH KURIOUS who are you HAiling up to speak one to one?
GIVE THANKS TO JAH SELASSIE I! ONE LOVE SEEN! wahdahdah

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 10/5/2008 9:11:37 AM

you cuz ini need help there is not mutch things ini can find out about rastafari were yhe i lives so ini am aksin to be tutored by u if possible thanks for reply

BLESS GIVE THANKS TO RASTAFARI GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE

JAH KURIOUS

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/5/2008 9:53:03 AM

GREETING IN THHE NAME OF JAH RASTAFARI!
YES BRAHDAH, I MAN am humbled that the I ask for I help. I tell JAH KURIOUS this. Wisdom, Knowledge and Overstanding about RASTAFARI comes from H.I.M. I&I can reason about H.I.M. but the truth is the I must look within to find his way. As these wonderful Bredren and Sistren on on this sight and in this House will and have said It is FAITH AND DISIPLINE the I must seek. ALL what the I is looking for come through JAH RASTAFARI. To KNOW THYSELF is to KNOW THY FATHER. LET RASTAFARI tutor the I and that will reveal all that the I seeks. Iman am a teacher and a student. SEEN?
When I went through a time of confussion JAH point I to the BREDREN and SISTREN on this site for around where I live there are very few if any RASTAFARI so I man longed for reasoning. This site came through and it was like a cool veranda. READ the RASTASFARI reasoning posts and go into the Itations section READ and study these things. BREDREN ARK I,has set up a very focused and serious amount of information on H.I.M.
I man am not trying to step down from what the I has asked, as I said I man will reason with the I, but YA CYANT STUDY RASTAFARI it is not like MATH or Learnin' a language. It is a way of livin'. EVERYDAY. I man would reason about I experiences of I life as RASTAFARI and the wonderful things it has given with JAH KURIOUS, but get to know the FATHER he is THE TEACHER. verythung else is you looking in from the outside. RASTAFARI IS looking out from the INSIDE. SEEN? so if the I wants to reason about what he is learnin and wishes to teach I man i will listen and reason and share i views. the only teachin' I can do I just did. seen? LOOK TO H.I.M. for tutoring get it first hand. PRAY, CHANT read PSALMS, H.I.M. words speaches, autobiography. But most of all listen to the voice ofTHE MOST HIGH< JAH RASTAFARI is talking to I&I everymoment of the day. QUIET the mind and the I will hear H.I.M. voice calling. YES I. give I man a email adress and I will make contact if the I wishes to do so and have something ready to teach thee iman for I seek knowledge too, lol. POSITIVE ONE LOVE SELASSIE I LIVE wahdahdah
not sure why so many blank posts from the i before this message? respect...

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I