Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3102&start_row=1

Breakdown

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/21/2008 11:09:43 AM

blessed love Idren

I am in a tight spot right now...
I guess I'm asking for advice, because I'm a bit lost u know, I did some things of witch I'm ashamed off
, but no matter how I try to fix things it only get worse u know, I haven't been feeling more alone than on the last 6 months, with a few Irie occasions...I have no one to ask, if ROOK would be around I would ask him for advice...but all of this can be overcome, but the worst thing is my health really, I have been eating just Ital, with a handful of times in the last 8-10months with non-Ital food in I mouth, but no meat for more than a year any way.

My health was always been the problem in childhood, since I almost died after I birth, my lungs are a liability. I spent a lot of time in hospitals on my first years, later things got better, actually the thing that bugs I the most is that I was healthy just before I stoped smoking cigarettes, but the things is as I was eating meat and what not, drinking beer almost every day I was healthy and felt well, but now my health is lost, I lost a lot of weight when I stoped eating diary, eggs and fish, about 8 months ago, I feel cold, I mean I need more teperature and more clothes than before to make I warm, my immune system is almost non-existant.

So I'm asking what the I them think I should do about my nutrition?
I don't want(sick) to eat meat, I am afraid that it might be the start of a spiritual downfall...Concidering all that has happened maybe this is to show that I was called but I'm not worth it, at least that is what I feel.

Also my hearth goes Bobo, but my mind make I doubt, because of what Diego B. says, my house is not build on granit concidering EABIC Emmanuel Charles Edwards, just my hearth, witch I don't know if it is nuff, like my faith in Selassie I, I'm not talikng aboiut the teachings, I'm taliking about Bobo trinity and all those things, I have no one to ask, though in the book of Enoch I see both Priest and King coming as two persons, but realy one like Emmanuel and Ras Selassie I.

Holy holy holy Emmnauel I Daniel God JAH Ras Tafar I Selah Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/21/2008 8:50:53 PM

Blessed
Plz send an email to i,so i can have your address and i will write to the i

"I nearly gave up,but Jah said keep your head up
Put the ladder to the wall and put your leg up"

Strange,i was writing those lines just before i came here,i didnt know until now who i was writing it for
i will talk to the i in a little bit

More Strength
Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/21/2008 9:47:38 PM

Hotep,

The physical problems you are having are probably because you are not eating properly.

Too many people think that to be a vegetarian means that you stop eating flesh, but that is only part of it. You must do much more than stop eating flesh, because most people who eat flesh don't eat the proper balance of vegetables so when they remove the flesh, they remove nutrients, but don't replace those nutrients from plant sources. You must learn what kind of foods a vegetarian should eat and how to balance your foods so that you get everything you need.

Since you have become vegan, you could have a B12 deficiency, although it should take longer than 8 months to feel this unless your B12 stores were already low. For vegans, the only way to get B12 is to use a supplement or food that has B12 added to it. There are some vegetables that people thought could be used to get B12, but the compound they have is similar to B12, but doesn't get absorbed in the body and can even compete with B12 people get from other sources, making people absorb even less B12.

Because you are feeling cold, I wonder if you are low in Iron. Eat more dried fruit and seeds. They are good sources of Iron. And if you are low right now, you might want to take an iron supplement for a while.

In regards to what you said about Emmanuel. You can email I by clicking the email link at the bottom of any web page if you want to just reason about it personally. Otherwise, if you want to reason about it hear, tell I more about why you feel the way you feel.

Remember that Emmanuel means "God with us". So for I, I see Emmanuel as the One that showed I and I God within I and I. Others have also shown this to I and I from since the beginning, but we never listen.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/21/2008 9:51:48 PM

GREETING TO ALL JAH CHILDREN. OH JAH RASTAFARI!!! ICHANT,ICHANT,ICHANT... HEAL I&I BODY< SOUL AND MIND< GIVE IBREDREN TO ALL THE QUESTIONS WE SEEK< KNOWLEDGE< WISDOM< OVERSTANDING>
YES I PRINCE HOTEP. IT REMINDS I OF THE WORDS "THERE'S A NATURAL MYSTIC BLOWING THROUGH THE AIR."
IN I&I TRODD LATLEY IT SEEM MANY, AS EVEN I SELF HAVE BECOME WEARY FROM THE OPRESSION IN THESE TIMES. THE BURDEN TRUELLY DOES FEEL GREAT. PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY AS WELL AS SPIRITUALLY. I MAN PERHAPS TRY TO HELP OUT ANOTHER SO JAH WILL GRANT I&I SOME RELIEF FROM THE MENTAL SLAVERY I PUT I THROUGH .
YOUR HEALTH SEEMS TO BE A CONCERN THE IMAN CAN TRY TO HELP WITH, YOUR HEARTICAL BATTLE WITH BOBO AND DECISIONS THE I IS TRYING TO WORK OUT WILL COME FROM WITHIN, ONLY JAH KNOW WHAT IS FOR THE PRINCE HOTEP I.
LOT'S OF PEOPLE AS IMAN COME TO THEIR CALLING OF JAH AND BOOM STOP EATING FLESH. AFTER YEARS OF FEEDING THE BODY CERTAIN KIND OF ANIMAL PROTIENS AND MINERALS WE STOP,THEN FAIL TO EDUCATE OUR MIND AND BODY ON WHAT IT MAY NEED NOW THAT THE ANIMAL PROTIEN IS GONE. ONE HAS TO GET THE SAME PROTIENS, MINERALS AND ELEMENTS THAT THE MEAT WAS GIVING TO KEEP THE BODY HEALTHY, IT CAN BE DONE THROUGH MANY DIFFERENT BOTANICAL FOODS, NO MEAT. THE IMAN MUST SEEK THEM OUT THROUGH WRITTEN INFORMATION . EITHER THROUGH THE LIBRARY, INTERNET, AND HEALTH FOOD STORES. I MAN WAHDAHDAH'S CONCERN FROM LISTENING TO THE I MAN'S STREAM IS THAT THINGS SOUND CRITICAL FOR YOU. SOMETIMES INSREAD OF USING AN ARROW ONE MUST USE A BULLET. MEANING IF THE IMAN NEEDS SOME IMEDIAT CONCENTRATED RELIEF TAKING A NATURAL FOOD SUPPLIMENT ALONG WITH LOTS OF FRESH GARLIC AND PLENTY FRESH WATAH. MAN I GOT A FEELING IN I GUT FOR YOU BRADAH, VITAMINS, MINERALS, PROTIENS, IS WHAT THE I MUST GET INTO THE BODY, IN WHAT EVERMEANS. AS FAR AS THE FLESH EATING GOES IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL.
I MAN WAS SICK SICK AND SAME TYPE A THING, EATING ITAL FOR A FEW YEARS THAN BAM I HEALTH DETERIORATED ON I. I &I WAS NOT NURISHING I BODY ENOUGH, DUE TO THE AREA IMAN LIVED IN, "babylon" SEEN! WELL I&i MET AN ORIENTAL MEDICINE MAN WHO HEALED WITH HERBS. AND HE TOLD IMAN YOU MUST FOR A TIME EAT FLESH , I SAID WHAT YOU CRAZY OR POSESSED. SO IMAN FLASHED OUT OF THAT MAN'S OFFICE. THE SYMPTOMS PERSISTED SO I WENT BACK TO HIM FOR SOME CHINEESE HERBS. ROOTS AND THINGS FOR IMAN LIVER AND SUCH. HIM STOP I AND TOLD I THIS STORY.
IT WAS ABOUT A MAN AND HIS FRIEND WHO WERE CROSSING OVER TO ANOTHER ISLAND IN A BOAT. AND WHEN THEY REACHED TO THE OTHER SIDE THE WEATHER TURNED RUFF. AND TO GET TO THE BEACH THEY HAD TO MANUVER THE BOAT THRU ROCK AND CORAL, SO THEY HAD TO STAY OUT ON THE WATER. FOR A FEW DAYS. THEY HAD NO FOOD ONLY A BIT OF WATER.THEN AFTER THE THIRD DAY ONE OF THE MEN BEGAN FISHING, ANAD EATING HIS CATCH. THE FRIEND SAID MAN IT IS OUR BELIEF IN OUR FAITH THAT WE DO NOT EAT THE FLESH. THE MAN TURNED TO HIM FRIEND AND SAID MAN I CAN ONLY HAVE A FAITH IF I AM ALIVE.
THAT MADE I REALIZE IT IS TRUELLY NOT WHAT GOES IN THAT DEFILES YOU BUT WHAT DOES OR SOMETIMES DOES NOT COME OUT OF THE MOUTH. I KNOW SOME RAS AND QEENS DO NOT THINK IT IS GOOD TO EAT THE FLESH AND IT MAY NOT, BUT TODAY I MAN HAVE A QUEEN, THREE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN RUN A NATURAL FOODS BAKERY AND MOST OF ALL I MAN HAVE I FAITH IN JAH BECAUSE I AM ALIVE. I MAN MUST BE TOLERANT OF OTHERS AND EVEN I SELF. WE ARE PROGRESSING IN A PERFECT WAY IN THE LIGHT OF JAH RASTAFARI I HUMBLEY OFFER THESE WORDS TO THE PRINCE HOTEP PERHAPS SOMETHING WILL GIVE THE IMAN SOME IDEAS TO ACT UPON. BUT I WILL SAY STRONGLY AGAIN I SPIRIT SHOUT TO I THAT IT HAS TO DO WITH YOUR ELEMENTAL NUTRIENTS, THAT IS I BEST I CAN OFFER. GIVE THANKS UNTO KING SELASSIE I THE MOST HIGH THAT HIM GIVE I SIGHT TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR. AND BREDREN TO RESON WITH AND SISTREN TO REASON WITH, AND CHILDREN TO LAUGH AT, AND A LIVING GOD I&I CAN GIVE THANKS AND PRAISES. RESPECT TO THE I... WAHDAHDAH...

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/22/2008 4:13:25 AM

blessed love Idren

give thanks wahdahdah, will buy everything when I will have money, LOL "MONEY - ROOT OF ALL EVIL" indeed.

give thanks Ark I, I will write to the I, when I will have the money to sit at the int. caffe longer, because it's a long reasoning with the Right words.

give thanks Ras Kebre, I sent the I a letter.

Seems like everything is falling around me, Thank God I've got Selassie I

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/22/2008 5:37:40 AM

"THE MAN TURNED TO HIM FRIEND AND SAID MAN I CAN ONLY HAVE A FAITH IF I AM ALIVE".
well said,
Prince Hotep Eat what you can Iyah, as long as the I has got RastafarI at heart. The I must have enough strength to help those who don't so eat brethren. The i can substitute meat with plenty of brown beans and they are not that expensive.
The I is worth more alive and well than weak for I and I.
No fret. fight the temptation and shake it off.

Jah knows all is best.
JAH RASTA FARI HAILE I SELASSE I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/22/2008 6:35:19 AM

greetings
Sorry to hear abt your ill health Prince Hotep, I think Ark I gave the I alot of information on how to eat right. I'd only add that you should eat alot of dark green vegetables for iron, drink green tea and orange juice as these help with absorption of iron into the bloodstream. Stay away from processed and ready-made foods, there are so many E-Numbers and things in there it'll just mess y'up even more. The recommended intake of fruit n veg is 5 a day but for vegetarians and vegans its 7 - 9 portions a day.
Also drink green tea and Echinacea to boost your immune system and lots of berries as well, that should help with energy levels. And iron supplements as Ark I said would def help you. Eat lots of nuts and seeds esp sesame seeds, pumpkin and sunflower seeds and flax seeds eat them in combination and this is almost a complete food with all the nutrients you need. If you eat alot of soya I suggest you cut down, too much of it can cause problems for the colon and its hard for the body to digest it in large amounts. But B12 is in a lot of soya foods and fortified cereals like bran and muesli so have everything in moderation. 'Let your food be your medicine' as Dead Prez say.
bless

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/22/2008 8:47:34 AM

GREETINGS BREDREN AND SISTREN IN THE NAME OF H.I.M. JAH RASTAFARI!
GIVE THANKS to ARK I and TEN true healers of body mind and spirit.
BREDREN HOTEP I man realize these supliment and things cost some money, if the I can use money for something possitive such as proper nutrition and whole foods that is good not evil. and if the I uses money for folly that is the evil. SO, I man feel money is not the root of all evil it is the temptation that is the root of evil. AS long as I&I use i money in a productive way and give thanks to JAH for the flow that comes passed I it remains Good. but as soon as I man think I need this or that to be better it fall like dead grass.
JAH RASTAFARI make Iman better not the money. JUST LIKE for the PRINCE HOTEP buy a little seed or not or vitamin at a time. the I does not need to feel over whelm to go out and buy a whole weeks worth of things. If you do need to boost the imune system quickly and want to take suplements, these days they sell them in like small serving sizes. for a couple of dollars. and as TEN says seeds and dark green vegies, these things too are not highly expensive if bought in small quantities. TRUE the store will try and sell you more than what you need. but the I can find small venues to buy produce that sell individual items. DOes the I have a local CO OP or healthfood store in the area you are in. and if not, grocery stores and supermarkets these days carry local and organic items as well as single serving vitamin supliments.
Again as far as eating the flesh or not, I man am not saying to eat up the flesh, but if for a short time it can give some nutrients and health than it may be something to concider. I man feel in I heart eating up all the flesh on the earth has caused great distraction upon the earth, so It is good to eat only live foods, again tollerance as SELASSIE I stated was a very important key to live in peace with each other and on the earth. THE EARTH IS THE LORDS AN THE FULLNESS THERE OF. WE are not from EARTH, I&I SPIRIT PASS THROUGH IT. while I&I am here upon it I shall study it and learn what it needs and what foods it provide for I to sustain both the planet and the IYAH... PEACE and LOVE I bradah... I man wahdahdah again humble I heart in giving out any information and take not the credit for any what Iman have been given this knowledge from JAH RASTAFARI so It may help thee I in his time of healing.
IT IS ONE THING TO PRAY AND GIVE THANKS it IS A BLESSING TO LISTEN TO JAH for THE ANSWERS we SEEK and a GIFT when WE act UPON them. RESPECT TO THE I and to all the children of JAH RASTAFARI. for I strength builds from I&I faith day to day. JAH GUIDE... wahdahdah

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/22/2008 11:05:12 AM

Ras Hotep, Bless!

Keep I head up King!!! It can be rough, but never get weary!!! People endure it all the time, so can the I. STAY HYDRATED, buy some nutritional yeast (it's not too expensive) sprinkle it on all your foods, it's a good source of B12, or take a supplement. Although vegan is a perfectly admirable lifestyle, it can be rough on the body if One is not well versed in what they need to take in. Maybe some dairy and eggs wouldn't hurt for a minute. Get your rice and beans, and eat every color of the rainbow. The I has a powerful spirit, I seen you exhibit that more times online, so I was saddened to see things getting the I down, but know that most times things are cyclical and you have the power to turn it around, hard work though.

Ark I was right, Emmanuel teaches Jah is within, and however One takes the person of Emmanuel Edwards, that is the most important teaching. Haile Selassie I is the living example of that, and in emulation of Christ we emulate His Majesty, so that's a livity in which error can always be corrected, it's just pure righteousness in humanity.

Stay blessed King...

SELAM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/23/2008 12:20:05 AM

SunofMan said,
---------------------
Get your rice and beans, and eat every color of the rainbow.
---------------------

Yes I, the more colours and smells the better. Here is something that I reasoned before

----------------------
Vegetarians need a wide range of vegetables and fruits. Every colour, smell and taste has different nutritional properties. So the more variety the better.

A combination of rice and beans give you all the amino acids you need. Nuts and seeds are also good for amino acids. And many other combinations of vegetables will give you all the amino acids you need.

If a person makes sure they have enough beans, nuts and or seeds and also eats a good variety of fruits and vegetables then they will have no problems.
----------------------

Ark I
Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I