Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3102&start_row=11

Breakdown

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/23/2008 1:00:59 PM

Greetings family.

Blessed Prince Hotep... is thee I in London now??

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/24/2008 6:57:46 AM

blessed love empress

Yes I, East London

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/24/2008 11:38:04 AM

Blessed Prince.

If thee I can, let me know some form of link, like an email address for you.

Moretime, InI have to validate our own negative feelings, just cos it feels harsh, does not mean the vibes is not relevant. Most of the time, InI need not be so harsh on ourselves. Was it not just the other day thee I come forward to London... and East London at that. Not an easy trod to make at all. So give thee I self some space to "space out" a little. Thee I have a right. No doubt. Ask Ras K about how inhospitable the vibration of that city is, I'm sure he will be able to relate to thee I feelings. Not to worry.

Anyway, give me that link if possible and InI can reason forward.

Stay Haile Bless.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/25/2008 6:40:19 AM

blessed love empress

the I have no idea...I have to burn fyah pon Iself constantly and it's not enough.

my mail is

ernestas_jancenkas@yahoo.com

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/27/2008 8:52:15 AM

YES I greetings in the name of JAH RASTAFARI and good morning or good evening
PRINCE HOTEP just HAIling up the I to see how the MAN has been feeling these days past? Have you had any proress towards a more fit feeling in the body? MANY BLESSINGS to the I in HEALING UP, JAH BLESS. GIVE THANKS. SPEAKING OF GIVING THANKS I was once told by an ELDER sometimes when we feel an affliction of the body mind or spirit is to not just burn fire, but sometime we must recognize it for what it is and GIVE THANKS unto JAH for leting I experience it. FOR it will only bring us closer to JAH RASTAFARI. Well GIVE THANKS and Iman pray and ask JAH to help the I and ask JAH to HEAL OUR NATIONS THAT as OUR INDIVIDUAL BODIES FEEL AFFLICTED SO THE STATE OF AFAIRS OUR COUNTRIES ARE IN HIS VERY DAY. HERE IN AMERICA THE COUNTRY MORNS FOR THE DOLLAR ISSICK AND DYING QUICKLY. NOW FIRE BURN THAT FOR THE SOONER THE DOLLLAR DIE THINGS WILL GET BETTER. BUT YET STILL THOSE WHO WORSHIP THE DOLLAR ARE WEEPING AS THOUGH THERE GOD IS DYIN' FIRE BURN. GIVE TO CEAZAR WHAT IS DO TO CEAZAR... GIVE TO JAH JAH WHAT IS DO TO JAH. THANKS AND PRAISES. ONE LOVE. WAHDAHDAH. I&I HOPE THE FEELING OF WELLNESS SHINE OVER THE PRINCE SOON AND HIM CAN LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY. SEEN? RESPECT, SELASSIE I LIVE

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I