Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3100&start_row=1

GENESIS

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/20/2008 5:10:35 PM

Greetings I and I in the name of Jah RastafarI,

1/24 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

This man In IandI image was created before Adam. Adam was created form dust .....

2/7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

can the idem explain this to I?
give thanks Itinualy.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/20/2008 8:33:39 PM

Blessed
The i is reading those lines incorrectly

There is no other man mentioned there, there is no man created before Adam.
The same man created in Jah image, is the same Adam,who is the same one created from the dust.

note: the verse the i have put as 1/24, is really 1/26, unless its a version i dont know.

when chapter one says
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. "..............

it is Not talking of "a man", but instead "man",aka "mankind" aka "man/woman"
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them"
Man and Woman are created in the likeness of Emperor Selassie I Jah Rastafari and Mama Omega Empress Menen.

Chapter two just goes into seperate details of how they were each created, He from the dust of the earth,She from his ribs

Blessed Love,
Rastafari

Messenger: jahnny Sent: 9/21/2008 7:03:17 AM

blessed,
adam means mankind or people
eve is d sybolical from free will, created from rib is bein born from womb

ISES FOR IVA SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI I

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/22/2008 5:39:11 AM

Greetings again,
I have read it again and again and yes I and I is right. What a foolish mistake.
i give thanks for the correction.
blessed love.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I