Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3098&start_row=1

Evil in My Mind

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JoRas Sent: 9/19/2008 3:17:54 PM

I have a Problem when I here something about good and prophets in my mind are rising bad words about this personality I dont know what is this but I think this is thery bad this is a sin in face of our god JAH
I dont know that to do this evil ideeais are raising from nowhere.I have one question is this a sin or not because every word I say I can sleep night long please help my in this situation.
P.S. I am not crayzy

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/20/2008 4:30:16 PM

Praises
I would have to ask the I how long you trod RasTafari way? If you are in your days of rising then these voices are those of resistance and temptation trying to tkae off the path of the Most High. But be strong and purge them out, pray to the Father and live irie and you shall see these bad spirits scatter. Burn the holy herb and pray in Selassie I name, the more you burn the herb the more you purge these bad things that fight against HIS word. If you nah puff its irie still, prayer and faith in the Most High will burn them out. It happens to some pple when them come into RasTa but itds jst bad things trying to distract you, but JAH shall scatter them. Keep the Faith.
JAH Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/21/2008 9:25:37 PM

Yes I, as Ten said you must purge yourself and resist wicked thoughts.

Resist the devil and the devil will flee.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I