Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3092&start_row=11

GREAT AFRICAN LAND OF ANTIQUITY A BRIEF SYNOPSIS OF DYNASTIC KMT

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/16/2008 4:01:58 PM

9. In Their Darkened Shrines

[ Part I - Hall Of Saurian Entombment ]

Through Subterranean Labyrinths of Catacombs
We Hath Crawled To Gather in this Dimly Lit
Hall Of Colossal Proportion
Which Few Ever See
Along Black Walls
Rise Tier after Tier of Carven Painted Sacrophagi
Each Standing in a Niche in the Stone
The Mounted Tiers Rising Up
To Be Lost in the Gloom Above
Thousands of Carven Masks
Stare Down Upon Us
We Who are Rendered Futile and Insignificant
By This Vast Array of the Dead

[ Part II - Invocation To Seditious Heresy ]

And Here I Stand
I who would be master of the Black Earth
Have summoned you here secretly
You who are faithful to me
To share in the Black Kingdom that shall nr
Tonight we shall witness
The breaking of the chains which Enslave us
And the birth of a Dark Empire

Who am I to know what powers lurk and and Dream
in these murky Tombs
They hold secrets forgotten for three thousand years
But I shall Learn They shall teach me
See how they sleep staring through their
Carven Masks
Priests Monks Acolytes Kheri Heb Rekbi Khet
The Mummified Remains of the Sacrificial Whores
of The Cannibalistic Serpent Cult s of Thirty
Centuries With Black Incantation and Foul
Necromantic Art
Propitiated with the Blood of the Living
We will waken them from their long Slumber
The Ancients knew Nay Commanded the
Words of Power
And shall teach them to Me
I shall restore them to Life
To Labour for my own Dark Imperial Desires
I will Waken Them Will Rouse Them
Will learn their forgotten Wisdom
The knowledge locked in those withered Skulls
By the Lore of The Dead
We shall Enslave the Living
Pharaohs and Priests long Forgotten
Shall be our Warriors and Slaves
Who will Dare to Oppose Us
Out of the Dust shall Avaris Rise

[ Part III - Destruction Of The Temple Of The Enemies Of Ra ]

Foul Enemies of Ra who have Rebelled
Malicious Fiends
Spawn of Inertness Impotent Rebels
Nameless Filth
For whom Blazing Pits of Fire have been prepared
By the Command of Ra
Down Upon your Faces
You are overthrown
Your Skulls are Crushed in
You are Destroyed Annihilated
Gashed with Flints Your Windpipes Cut
The Joints of your Backs are Rent Apart

The Fire of the Eye of Horus is Upon You
Searching You Consuming You
Setting you on Fire Burning you To Ashes

Unemi The Devouring Flame Consumes You
Sekhmet The Blasting Immolation of the Desert
Maketh an End of You
Xul ur
Adjugeth you to Destruction
Flame Fire Conflagration Pulverize You

Your Souls Shades Bodies and Lives
Shall Never Rise Up Again
Your Heads Shall Never Rejoin your Bodies
Even The Words of Power
Of The God Thoth
The Lord of Spells
Shall Never Enable you to Rise Again

[ Part IV - Ruins ]

I knew they were Accursed
so remote were these nameless desert ruins
Crumbling and inarticulate the debris of
its collapsed walls was
Nearly hidden by the sands of the uncounted ages
It must have been thus before the first stones of
Memphis were laid
And the bricks of Babylon unbaked
Fear spoke from the age worn stones
This desolate survivor of the Deluge
This crumbling antidiluvial ancestor
Of the Eldest Pyramid

Only the grim brooding desert Gods
Knew what really took place here
What indescribable struggles and bloodshed
Awoke some distant throng of condemned spirits
And broke the tomblike silence of these crumbled
Time ravaged remains these night black ruins
Of some vanguished and buried Temple of Belial

But as the Night wind diad away
Above the desert rim rose the
Blazing edge of the morning sun
Which in my fevered state
I swore that from some remote depth there came a
Great crash of metal
Like a great Bronze gate
Clanging shut whose reverberations swelled out
To hail the rising Sun as Memnon hails in
From the banks of the Nile

[This four-part epic is a tale very much inspired by H.P. Lovecraft, and to a lesser degree, Robert E. Howard. It tills the story of a rebellions Serpent cult who are plotting to overthrow Pharonic rule. They are attempting to raise the spirits of the ancient dead, to barness thei arcane knowledge and build an army of undead legions. The story takes place within the subterranean main ch.mber of the crypts of mummified reptiles (true enough, archaeologists have indeed unearthed entire necropolises containing thousand of mummified crocodiles, serpents, ancient Nile monitor lizards, and various other animals that were worshiped as personifications of the gods they represented). Within these dark and bloodstained halls are not only the remains of three millenia of generations of priests and worshippers, but also the mummified corpses of all manner of glorified reptilian deities. The leader of these rebels is standing in the midst of this vast array of Saurian entombment, inciting insurrection and preparing for some sort of violent revolution. Their ill-fated sedition comes to naught, however, when their temple is destroyed and they are all slain in a catastrophic violent climax. Whether this is perhaps divine intervention and retribution by the Sun god, Ra, or perhaps military action by the armies of the Pharaoh (who is a worshipper of Ra) putting down a violent rebellion, or merely the indiscriminate vengeance of the undead that the conspirators were seeking to enslave, is unclear. The passage that tells of the descruction and demise of the rebel fiends is reminiscent of the magickal/religious ceremony in The Book of Overthrowing Apep, in which the terrible monster serpent Apep is forever crushed by the Sun god, Ra, nver to rise up again. In the aftermath, all that is left of the Temple, the Serpent Cult and their subterranean catacombs of the tombs is a mass of rubble and forgotten ruins which are eventually covered over by the sands of time, explainined in a passage that borrows quite literally from The Nameless City by H.P. Lovecraft.]

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/16/2008 4:05:26 PM

2. Execreation Text

Mut The Dangerous Dead
Trouble me No Longer
I Inscribe Thy Name
I Threaten Thee With The Second Death
I Kill Thy Name
And Thus I Kill Thee Again
In The Afterlife

Bau Terror of the Living
Angry Spirits of the Condemned Dead
I Write thy Name
I Burn Thy Name In Flames
I Kill Thy Name
And Thus Thee Are Accursed
Even Unto The Underworld

Mut The Troublesome Dead
Plague Me No Longer
Thou Art Cursed
Thy Name Is Crushed
Thine Clay is Smashed And Broken
Thy Vengeance Against The Living
Shall Come to Naught

[Among the most sinister objects from the ancient world are the figurines in human shape which were used to cast spells on the persons they depicted. Such objects survive to this day usually only when they are buried as a part of a rite, and usually in the vicinity of a tomb or necropolis. Archeologist have found the remains of such rites at the royal cemetaries of Giza, Saqqarra, Lisht, and at several forts in Nubia. Stone, wax, or mud figures, or broken clay tablets or clay pots, are inscribed with lists of the enemies of Egypt. The body of the figure is usually flattened to make room for the text, or sometimes a papyrus is inserted inside the body cavity. On the back, the arms, or the arms and legs, are bound together. The inscriptions found on them are called "execration texts." These texts threaten death to specific people. Often, they include the name, parentage, and title of war. The execration texts were mainly aimed at enemy rulers, hostile nations, and tribes in Nubia, Libya, and Syria-Palestine. Magickal incantations and rites were used to cause death and suffering, and to prevent the angry spirits of the executed from taking vengeance on those who had condemned them. Usually included in these texts are long-standing enemies of those involved in the cursing rites. There is also often a catchball phrase against any man, woman, or eunuch who might be plotting rebellion. Amongst the common people, the execration rituals were carried out after the killing of a personal enemy or the execution of criminals. By killing the enemy's name, which was an integral part of the personality, this rite would extend the punishment into the afterlife. The spirits of defeated enemies or executed traitors were regarded as a continued supernatural threat, which needed to be met with magic. The wording of the texts is similar to that of contemporary spells on papyrus, which promise to protect against the malice of demons and ghosts. Those named in the execration texts are referred to as "mut" - the dangerous dead. It is also the word used to describe the troublesome dead in protective spells for private persons. The stone figures and red clay pots on which the execration texts were written were ritually broken as part of the cursing ceremony in order to smash the enemy's power. A pit near the Egyptian fort of Mirgissa in Nubia contained hundreds of such pot shards, as well as over 350 figures. Deposite of figures have been found outside fortresses, tombs, and funerary temples. The clay figures were burned and then buried with iron spikes driven through them, or nailed to the outer walls, as the bodies of executed traitors and foreign enemies sometimes were. The more eloborate enemy figures were sometimes trussed up like animals about to be sacrificed. Some are shown with their throats cut, the method used to kill sacrificial animals. The dismembered body of a Nubian and a flint sacrificial knife were found nar the Mirgissa pit. Some Egyptologists believe that human sacrifices routinely accompanied execration rituals, while others have argued that the figures were normally a substitute for such sacrifices.]

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/16/2008 4:24:03 PM

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 10/18/2006 1:57:30 PM

Ises

Whooh, what are you getting in there, man?

King Selassie I teachings are straight.

Even if you trod EABIC now, Immanuel never said anything like that. He compared Egypt to Jamaica, and that was not in favour.
And if ya still trod I n I Incient Nyahbinghi Order I don't get what you saying even more!

I don't really get were ya heading at.

ONE BLACK HEBREW ISRAEL NATION OF RASTAFARI.
(We don't need no african paganism (egypt) when I n I can have African ISTORY (Israel Ethiopia). Egypt in all honor, give thanks for it Itinually.)

About the Ashkenazi, contrary to what Dreadnut said (or I understood of it), they do not have anything to do with ancient biblical Black African hebrew Israel. Ashkenazi means them offspring from the Kazars in east europe/asia. Love them as people, but their historical claims can be easily proven to be wrong. Ashkenazi Jewdaism was born somtime in the middle ages when they came to midle europe.... they have nothing to do with historic Israel.

Check for more information the site of I n I Hebrew Israelite Brethren.
Or one of the sources, Köstler's Thirteenth Tribe, being himself an Askenazi talking straight.

So that no-one calls me anti-semit(which is historically spoken incorrect anyway), I am NOT. I love jews as I love all people. Just today... as coincidence wants it.... I was blessed to hear a speech of, and talk with a jewish survivor of Marienstadt Concentrationcamp. Where I live it is so much important to deal with that.... but that just by the way....

Selah

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I