Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3059&start_row=1

911 state of emergency

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/11/2008 8:07:34 AM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF JAH RASTAFARI!
truelly in the last days there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, darkness cover the sky. REVELATION.
in memory of those who lost love ones in that day of the 911.
MAY JAHJAH comfort those who felt the fire that was set down on the city of New York and other places that day which was in a state of emergency. True these things shall come to pass yet everyone felt the earth shake as those planes hit the towers. Build a Tower into the heavens in Bable ON it will have to come down. Give thanks and Praises to JAH who is the KING OF KINGS. It was proven once again on that day what man builds on the foundation of himself shall fall every time. Only JAH works will stand for IVER. PEACE and LOVE to ALL CHILDREN of THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI JAH RASTAFARI JAH RASTAFARI
SELASSIE I NEGUS HIGH ALMIGHTY JAH!!! one love SEEN wahdahdah

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/11/2008 9:34:50 AM

I think it is highly unlikely that a 6 foot 5 bearded guy hiding in a cave could have orchestrated that whole event the truth is obviously FAR different than what the United Serpents of AmeriKKKA feeds the sheeple.

The US helped to create and fund Al qaeda during the Soviet War in Afghanistan, the more radical the Islamists were, the more Reagan gave them in funds and weapons

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/11/2008 9:40:06 AM

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

-David Rockefeller speaking at the UN, Sept. 14, 1994.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/11/2008 9:40:35 AM

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

― Adolf Hitler

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/11/2008 2:33:37 PM

In ethiopia its New Years today, 2001

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I