Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3050&start_row=1

How do you see it

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/9/2008 7:02:52 PM

How do you all see Jesus Christ and Ras Tafari. Do you see Ras Tafari as the son also or as the father or both? Do you see him as being Jesus Christ who is and was and who is to come. I had two meditations, i would meditate on jesus christ crucified on the cross with blood to cleanse my sin, then my other meditation would be Haile Selassie sitting on the throne prevailing. How do you all set right in your meditation and how do you see the Lamb of God and the Lion of God, God is one but i seem to see 2

bless

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/9/2008 7:05:33 PM

Yahshua Christ said that he would come again in a new name
It is revealed to I and I in this time as Haile Selassie

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 9/14/2008 2:16:03 PM

Young Lion,

All ini choose to sight is iness, dats how ini see inity! dnt sight 2, sight 1....i then (Jesus christ) and 1 now ( Jah Rastafari) and 1 forIvermore (ini)
Jah Guidance!!!

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 9/15/2008 1:57:42 PM

I love Jah!! Period!! ini love ini therefore i love i, the i and all iration as i sight it as i!
I dont choose to see flesh and irit but choose to see irit and irit manifest in flesh therefore i sight irit only! watever happens in the world has an iritual purpose so i sight irit! If lucifer be the ruler of dis world den watever happens in this world i sight it as having iritual meaning and purpose that ini haffi keep burning in order to see it! therefore ini see not te flesh but the irit after the flesh is burnt!!! I Love!
Jesus is irit of Jah manifest in flesh, but the flesh burnt (Lucifer) so all left is the irit(Jah RastafarI/Jesus Christ/ini!)

Dats how i sight it.

itinual ises to de most Igh,
Jah!!! Ras Tafari!

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/17/2008 8:17:30 PM

u have it right, they are one, the lamb came to be sacrificed, the lion came to have the victory

in rev we see the diffrence

10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
(of the lamb, rev 12)

9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;( of the lion,rev 5)

the lamb saved man through his blood, the lion saved through the blood of every nation, ww2

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/17/2008 10:53:43 PM

YES I!!! GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF JAH RASTAFARI... WITH THE MOST HEART FELT WORDS OF THANKS AND PRAISE FOR THIS REASONING .IT HAS GIVEN I MUCH STRENGTH, in I&I DAY TODAY. ONE LOVE WAHDAHDAH

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I