Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3049&start_row=1

When Unclean Spirits Leave

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/9/2008 4:08:51 PM

Christ says,
When an unclean spirits goes out of a man, he goes through dry places seeking rest and finds none and he says i will return to my house from which i came. and when he comes he finds everything swept and put in order, then he comes and takes more spirits wicked than himself and dwell there. And the last state of that man is worst than the first.

So is Christ saying when we have recieved the holy spirit and do away with our evil spirits, should we not be lurking outside at nights, going to clubs, hanging with people in streets? What God seeks is Love, Truth and Meekness, so what difference would it make where you are at. Maybe he's insisted to live through the Narrow gate of being with your family, praying, reading bible, fasting, working. I have someone in Ethiopia and he lives a very Narrow life. He wakes in the morning several hours before the sun rises, does his prayer and reading, eats his breakfast and he's off to work the whole day. He comes back home to his family eats his dinner and sleeps. Is this the narrow path God is seeking for us to live. Will this put away eveil spirits?

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/9/2008 5:13:49 PM

Peace and love unto the I Young Lion,
once you have removed the evil spirit you will then now the good one in which you get the wisdom of righousness and understanding and the RIGHT livity, but if you turn your face after that, which is what the evil spirit waits for; then the price that you pay will be more.

So even in your own house and work place the wicked one still waits on that moment of weakness. If you give him the chance he will take it no matter where and when.

Jah keep I and I his children from that wicked one, may he stay in that bottomless pit for ever.
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/9/2008 7:00:39 PM

Taking drugs like LSD, Xtasy, Coke, Meth, Morning glory, Branched Calulue even alcohol and things like tarot cards, backwords writing, ouija board, and astrology can upon one up to demonic influences

I did shrooms once and I saw snakes coming out of the walls and some other weird things I don't even know how to put the experiance in words
I started to have a bad trip once but I put on Rastaman chant by Bob Marley and JAH drove the bad spirits away

I haven't done shrooms though in over 2 years and I only smoke GANJA HERB now for Irie meditation

I have to admit that ganja can be used for witchcraft purposes though you have to use ganja for the right purpose

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/9/2008 7:45:25 PM

you as in we

forgive I carelessness with the words.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/9/2008 9:19:14 PM

LSD-Lucifer Son of the Devil
Peace is the degree you get in the cemetary

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/9/2008 9:30:22 PM

Suicidal soldiers

Meanwhile, army officials on Thursday revealed that the suicide rate among US soldiers could surpass last year's record, and urged military leaders to increase prevention efforts.

The US military is suffering the pressure of fighting two wars [Reuters]
There were 62 confirmed suicides among active duty soldiers and army reserves called to active duty this year, while another 31 deaths that appear to be suicides were being investigated.

There were 115 suicides last year.

Colonel Eddie Stephens, deputy director of human resources policy at the Pentagon, said this year's rate per 100,000, if all deaths are confirmed as suicides, would exceed that of civilian suicides.

"Installations and units across the army have been directed to redouble their efforts in awareness and prevention training and soldier care and support services."

Pete Geren, the army secretary, said in a statement over the weekend that "army leaders are fully aware that repeated deployments have led to increased distress and anxiety for both soldiers and their families".

"The army is committed to ensuring that all soldiers and their families receive the behavioural health care they need."

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/9/2008 9:45:52 PM

Duppy Conqueror
Song info: Written By Bob Marley
Lyrics: Yes me friend
We de a street again
Yes me friend (me good friend)
Dem say we're free again

The bars could not hold me
Force could not control me, now
They try to keep me down
But Jah put I around

Yes, I've been accused (many a times)
And wrongly abused, now
But through the powers of the most-high
They've got to turn me loose

Don't try to cold me up on this bridge, now
I've got to reach mount zion -
The highest region
So if you're a bull-bucker,
Let me tell you this -
I'm a duppy conqueror, conqueror!

We de a street again
Dem say we're free again

So don't try to cold me up on this bridge, now
I've got to reach mount zion -
The highest region
So if you're a bull-bucker,
Let me tell you this -
I'm a duppy conqueror, conqueror!

Yes me friend
Dem say we're free again, oh, oh yeah!
Yes me friend
Dem set me free again

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/9/2008 10:18:35 PM

Words of St. Basil the Great - Bishop of Caesarea, Cappadocia

"Come, then, soldier of Christ...! Set before yourself a life without house, homeland, or possessions. Be free and at liberty from all worldly cares, lest desire or anxiety fetter you .... Follow the Heavenly Bridegroom; withstand the onset of invisible foes; wage war against principalities and powers, driving them out first from your own soul ....

Earth did not accept you as a citizen, but heaven will welcome you. The world persecuted you, but the angels will bear you aloft to the presence of Christ. You will even be called friend by Him and will hear the longed for word of commendation: 'Well done, good and faithful servant, brave soldier and imitator of the Lord, follower of the King, I shall reward you with My own gifts and I shall pay heed to your words even as you did to Mine.'

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 9:13:21 AM

when i was 17 i was in my room listenig to marilyn mansons antichrist superstar some evil spirit entered my body ithink its still there i heear worms in my head too but im not sure if there freind or enemy then when i was 22 my roomate joeseph m smith fed me a poissesssed pork chop. it fellinto my stomach like a rock and then moved into my nutt saqck talk about abad meal help please

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I