Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3036&start_row=11

Revelation

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/17/2008 8:01:56 AM

Greetings all,

what does it say in revelation 5:7:

7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Give Thanks

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/17/2008 12:44:41 PM

Blessed Love

Ini have to overstand, when King Selassie I The Almighty fullfilled HIM prophecy to put on earthly flesh and walk amongst men, it doent mean that JAH left his heavenly throne to come dwell amongst ini. Jah still there pon HIM throne. But as HE put on flesh, on earth,He is a man.
This is why when the doubters say King Selassie is a man,i say yes,you are right.But that still doesnt negate the fact that He is the Almighty still.
Same way in the times of Christ. He is Jah in flesh,but still he is called the Son of Jah,because in flesh,He has become a man.

So,if ini begin from Revelation 4, ini sight that
"behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."
Who is the One?
"Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come"
Seen,that is not a man sitting on the throne#, that is JAH in all His Glory and Purity

Then as ini move to Revelation 5, now ini ask who is worthy to open the Book, but now we are looking for a Man in flesh
"And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. "

But one Man was found
" behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

One man "having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

Why does he have the seven spirits of Jah?
Because he is Jah

So ini must sight that the One on the Throne and the Man who is like unto a lamb,are One and the Same.

"And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever."

Ini know that when ini say, Praise to Jah, there is no "and" to follow.
ini do not ever say Praise Jah and so and so
Only Jah gets the Praise
Jah dont need no partners to do HIM works

But here it says
"Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever"

HIM that sittet on the Throne and the Lamb are accorded the same Blessing and honour and glory and power.....
For no other reason than that they are ONE

#"that is not a man sitting on the throne"
I said this to show a difference between the Unseen,Omnipotent and Omnipresent Jah, and the Man in flesh
But as the reasoning shows they are One and the same

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/17/2008 10:47:36 PM

Yes I, Haile Selassie I is One. Eashua Christ said,

[21] To HIM that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Haile Selassie I is the One who has overcome, and opened the book and loosed the seals to bring about Judgement.

They all sit on the same throne, because the Creator is One, Eashua Christ is One, Haile Selassie I is One, with no separation.

Here are some reasonings I made before about this:

People Blind to Oneness

Who is RasTafarI?

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/18/2008 7:59:03 AM

Idrens Ras KebreAB and Ark I,
i GIVE THANKS for the word sound, to make iself clear there is no doubt IN I BONE about Jah RastafarI being the ONE The Trinity.
I have around I pegans that don't see what I and I sight even tho the Ibile say so -nothing gets thru their thick mind. so dem hold on with the idea that Jesus Christ is still to come.Not Jah but the one which is portrayed all around the world. That image.

As if the earth right now is not hell enough, nuff of dem expect that "big boom". Heaven and earth rolling etc etc.

I can ignore and say nothing more to them, but in i heart its not right. even if dem ridicule i, i will still keep talking. So the post i made was reallt to strengthen i self against some people here.
I really can't overs that Ethiopians that i know around I don't sight Jah Rastafari, they say His 'was' a holy man and that's it. They can't grasp the knowledge that HE IS HIM. It is writen rev 5.5, but still they say that is Jesus comin back. Evn with the heritage Of king David..no that is still Jesus, they just cut off RastaFari.
What i have noticed is That many Ethiopians (orthodox tewhado) have not read Kebre Negest. Even went to some clergies in the cities and they say that it is irrelevnat in the church and they don't have it in Amharic !!! I have made copies from this site (give thanks Ark I) and passed it on, but still nothin. They stick to the same point that babylone makes; why famine, why war, why the money in the swiss banks.hahahah, but no sight who caused it.

Maybe this sounds silly but i feel it is i duty to spread the word sound that i know.
Do the idem have any remarks on this. how do the idem deal with this situation? I know for sure that some of us are not born into Rastafari families, how do the idem deal with it?
I sight it is better to leave in solitary ways, but till the time come....
Hold Up JAH RASTAFARI HIGH TILL YOUR LAST BREATH.
PEACE AND LOVE IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI EMPRESS MENEN I.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/18/2008 4:09:27 PM

i just went tru the thread:
'Selassie I is a Man that is One with Jah'
for inspiration, not much time left indeed.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I