Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3009&start_row=1

do u know revelation 10 happened in the 17-1800s

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/26/2008 6:40:23 PM

this is called the great dissapointment. there were people who began to read daniel from the diffrent contenents reading daniel 9, a prophecy speaking of christ first advent,we will check that latter, but they all came to the conclusion that christ willreturn in 1844, some people sold all there posesions some love one die and did not morn saying we will see him next week

all being exicted and waiting cant express that felling and when the day finally arivedhe did not appear they wated untill midnight with no signs, can u imagin the dissapointment

the angel said to the john take the little book and eat it shall de sweet in thy mouth better in thy belly, while saying christ coming the joy and when the day arived(digested in their belly) better.

we know its a sealed book, and a small book, a prophecy book, cause john must prophecy again, only the book of daniel fits this discription.

its a small book, 12 chapters, ezeikel,jere has 60+chapters, its the only sealed book,its a prophetical book

the man sware by him that liveth, read danel 12 and rev 10 identical

6And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

7But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets( rev 10v6-7)

7And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?(dan12v7)

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/27/2008 8:01:48 PM

They were close....... He returned in 1892

What people do not overstand is that Christ was prophecied in a three part prophecy.

1)The carpenter- Yashua

2)The kingly character- Selassie I

3)The Judge of all the world and end of time- yet to come...ufo's

The khasars(white Jews) do not see a Messiah at all. They rejected Yashua, becuase they expected the carpenter to fullfill all three aspects of the prophecy in his natural lifetime. When he failed to, they rejected him.

The Christians acknowledge a messiah and do have enough sence to recognize that Yashua was the messiah. However they too put 2 parts of his prophecy into his life. They called him the king of the Jews. In a way they were right, but he was not a king of the Jews literaly. That part of the prophecy would be fullfilled with Selassie I.

The Rastas(my people) see the 3 distinct phases of the prophecy. InI know that the carpenter was the sacrificial lamb. InI also know that the messiah in his kingly character would come via Haile Selassie I of Ithiopia.

Selassie I will return, but this time in ufo's to pick us up and take us to Israel. This is taught by Dermot Faggan at the school of vision in Jahmacia.

But anyway the ufo story to me is not far fetched. Elijah was taken up in chariots of fire. If we remeber the songs sang by our ancestors in slavery here in America.............they say "swing low sweeet chariot and take us home". You see our ancestors already had this knowledge. Now examine this, why would we sing "SWING LOW"? WE SAID THAT, BECUASE THE UFO'S WERE HIGH IN THE SKY. In order for something to swing low, it frst must be high to come down low to them. It is common knowledge that ufo's beam people up. that is why I do not find it at all amazing, that Elijah was beamed up by God. It is prophecied in Isaiah that Jah will return in chariots.

Ofcourse chariots is the only thing you can use as a descriptive term, becuase motor combustion was not invented in biblical times, nor in American slavery times. Nothing during that time was flying that could of been created by man. So when our ancestors saw these ufo's, they had no other way to describe them but call them "chariots".

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/27/2008 8:19:15 PM

Misty In Roots - Jah See Jah Know

Jah see, Jah know
Who will stay and who must go
Jah see, Jah know

I often wonder, if everyone would see Jah Jah
I often say to myself, Am I livin' a righteous life?
So tell me, who is to know
Which way life would have one go?
Tell me, who is to say
What is going to happen on Judgement Day?

Jah see, Jah know
Jah see, Jah know

Jah see, Jah know
Jah see, Jah know

It's easy to pretend
But heaven help us when our days come to an end
His Majesty said, Verily, what must be
Has surely got to be

Which way life will have us go?
Tell me, who is to say

Jah see, Jah know
Jah see, Jah know

Jah see, Jah know
Jah see, Jah know

Remember all those promises
Jah has made to us in this life
Forget not what He's done for us
He's the only One we can really trust

Which way life will have one go?
Tell me, who is to say

Jah see, Jah know
Jah see, Jah know

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/28/2008 5:55:06 PM

i don't know where ufo coming into rastafari?

ufo is a religon in itself, saying that it was they who created the world etc etc, thats wrong

about selassie i return, the only way he is to return is through ini, observing and keeping his teachings, which is eternal

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/28/2008 9:21:42 PM

I don't put much concentration into ufo's or aliens. It would not surprise I if there is other life in the universe, but it doesn't serve I much purpose to concentrate on that because it won't bring I closer to the Most High.

I and I have our instruction on how to Live as One, so I concentration is on that.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/2/2008 12:55:52 PM

I believe that when the most high destroys babylon, they will refer to his mighty swords and such as ufo activity but the righteous will not because the enities of the Most High will be easily identified by those who love Jah and are called according to his purpose.

-RSK

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/2/2008 7:34:43 PM

don't stray from the point, we can acctually see this prophecy happening, read the post let i know wht the i think

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/8/2008 2:06:31 PM

daniel is the sealed book, the prophecy book

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 9:16:57 AM

tru dat

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I