Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3007&start_row=41

Man and Woman

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/1/2012 5:46:43 PM

True words chica!
I believe that sacrifices and compromises are needed in relationships, but both must be willing to make those. I don't think a person should compromise all of who they are or what they stand for, but people need to humble them selves and work to overstand one another. If someone wants to change you som much that you would no longer be you, then why is that person with you in the first place? They do not truly want to be with you, as they are not accepting of who you are, so why be with them? Find someone that will love you for you and that you can love for who they are.

Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

Messenger: obryan Sent: 11/4/2012 3:44:10 PM

is it ok for a rasta man to have babies by different women. like bob marley had 11 kids by 7 women

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 11/4/2012 5:15:28 PM

that is a interesting question to I, people have different opinions, but If you have more then one wife, You must always show the same love to them all, neither more love to one or more to the other, especially if your all living under the same roof for it could cause jealousy between the women as you've mostlikly read in the bible with Abraham. I think the answer lyes within and is different for everyone. but Love is key, none partial.

Messenger: chica Sent: 11/5/2012 3:38:13 PM

Is it OK for a rasa woman to have babies by different men? Is it OK for her to set up a situation where she is living with more than one man and sexing every man living in the place and having babies by all the men living in the place? I'm really curious to know what you all think about this.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 11/5/2012 4:12:48 PM

Its good you brought that up because i would see that as whoring

"where she is living with more than one man and sexing every man living in the place and having babies by all the men living in the place"

but if you put a man in that position as the women and the man having sex and babies from different women, some people wont see that as whoring, but it really is. because what makes a man better the a women?

"Is it OK for a rasa woman to have babies by different men?"
by different men from different relationships im guessing you mean?.

Surely a man and women should only really have children once they are firm and true with each other and they know that they are the right one and are here to stay. but sometimes this aint easy and people find themselves settling down with someone have children then realisng their not right for each other. so if the women then leaves and finds another man and they are one, then in that case it depends on the individual but i would say it is ok, but for me i would like to find a pure women who no man has known. but it is not easy in these times. Finaly
"Is it OK for a rasa woman to have babies by different men?" if the women has been with many different men not at the same time so different reltionships, or if the man has been with many different women by different relationships and have had children by some, i would stay away because there track record shows why.

Messenger: chica Sent: 11/6/2012 8:47:13 AM

Greetings to you, Brother Super Smile.

I agree with you 100 percent!

I feel it is NOT OK for a man to be living in an arrangement with multiple women, having babies by all of them, and it is certainly not OK for a woman to do the same.

As you have described it, it is just as wrong for a man to be a whoremonger as it is for a woman. At the end of the day, we find baby mamas and baby daddies and no commitments. And just as it is difficult to find a woman who has not been sexually active with anyone, it is equally difficult to find a man to partner with who has not been sexually active with anyone. It is sad, isn't it? And it seems today's men and women do not have the tenacity required for the commitment of building a family. Still, we must not give up trying. The future of our children depends on it.

Blessings to you.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/6/2012 3:38:07 PM

I live in the USA and some peoples say that a man who has multiple partners is a pimp or player and a women with multiple partners is a whore. I say they both are acting like whores and both are players of peoples hearts, dealing in jealousy and head games. They're not truly happy. How can that life style bring happiness?
I've read that some tribes people will have women with multiple husbands or man with multiple wives. If it works for them that is their life and I'll be tolerant. In I life I say man and women Inite to make one flesh and nothing should come between them as they are One. I believe that multiple partner relationships will cause jealousy, someone will feel that they are being loved less. How could someone truly love them all equally all the time?
His Majesty Haile Selassie I, only had one Wife. Yeshua tells married people not to even entertain lustfull thoughts of someone else, as they are adultery. We should not even seperate our thoughts from our lover, Jah makes us One and what therefore Jah brings together, let no person seperate.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/16/2013 3:45:19 AM

I don't have much time now,I just wanted to ask the Ones dem if age difference can affect a relationship?what I mean is,is it Ilaful to be in a relationship with a wombman one year younger than the king man or vice vesa?I ask because we were taught that a kingman must be older than the queen by a number of years because women tend to grow faster than men,and according to InI culture,its an abomination for a man to marry a woman who is older than him.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/11/2013 10:26:03 AM

Greetings in Rastafari name and happy New Year to every I. Yes I,what a powerful reasoning this ya one.I question is about what bredrin Ark I said about the first Empress one can meet...from the I's experience why does the I say usually the first might not be the one.I man not dissing the I but humbly want to learn from the I's experience.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/11/2013 1:40:12 PM

I didn't say usually, what I said was

-------------
Next you have to be very observant when you meet them. Pay attention to what they say and do and don't let things slip by or allow yourself to be blinded. The first person that comes your way after you ask Jah may not be the right One, or they may be. That is why it is so important to observe and study and be honest with yourself so you know if they are the Right One or the wrong person.
-------------

The point I was making is to not make the mistake of assuming the first one is the one sent by Jah, because she may or may not be. Just because you ask Jah for an Empress right now, doesn't mean that it is the right time for the I to find your Empress, and Jah will not send the I your Empress until the time is right, so the I might find other woman beforehand and to blindly assume it was the one sent by Jah, can make you hold on to the wrong one, and miss the Right One when Selassie I send her at the appointed time.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I