Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3007&start_row=21

Man and Woman

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/20/2009 9:01:38 PM

Ark I

I never stated that women should not be educated. My mother is a school teacher, and graduated from the University of Tennessee with honors.

I am simply saying as far as the scriptures go, that there is an order to things. Once that order break down, and the head of that order do not speak up, then when things collapse, InI must not charge Jah foolishly, because he gave the I's a blueprint to live by. If InI wish not to follow Jah law, then InI can not charge him when calamity falls upon InI.

You and I both know, that her behavior would not be tolerated in ANY rastafari mansion. But as she so RUDELY pointed out, she is not NYABINGHI.

Personally I see their angle. They want me to keep Rasponding, to the point where I get banned.

Actualy I am not going to post on this thread anymore. I only came back because I saw you here ARK I. I will reason with other women here who do not prescibe things to people, yet can't take it back in return.

If I were a man or a woman she came at me wrong. Gender really should not even be the issue here, but the offense itself!

So funny, to her speaking PROPERLY is using PERFECT English. Never mind on how you address people.

Jah Rastafari bless

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/20/2009 9:23:18 PM

Humility is necessary for us to forward and learn.

There is nothing oppressing about Jah law, for it is just and right. However what is oppressing is when one takes what they want from the bible and use it to justify weakheart concepts. Just like the colonializers did, when they took what they wanted from the bible, and used it to justify what they were doing.

Ark I, give thanks for the word sound I...the I put that well. It is true, the bible is telling us that man and women should treat one another the same, because man and wombman are to trod as one flesh, and there is only equality in that which is one.
There is an order within that unity, but nontheless it is still equal unity.

Ras Tafari live!
Stay Haile blessed I and I!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/21/2009 12:21:55 AM

I will repeat this here, because this is where Yaa's statement was made.

General Nyabinghi, in the reasoning How should InI interpret the Ible you said,
----------------------------------
I have been here, and already I hear people justifying eating pork, women getting out of order, homosexuality, and all manner of unriteousness.
----------------------------------

This is what Yaa said,

-----------------------------
Gen. Nyabinghi... you not supposed to eat meat of any colour. If Babylon says what is the white meat? Does that make them wrong? They are talking truth. It is a meat. Homosexuality is an alternative lifestyle (InI say any who choose are in flames). And as far as shrimp and whatnot... I have a feeling that we can put this down to u being one of those nyabinghi who can only dash fyah bun when u have heard another do it first.
-----------------------------

How does her statement that you are not supposed to eat flesh of any colour justify eating pork? And next she said "Babylon says what is the white meat? Does that make them wrong? They are talking truth. It is a meat." Did the I not Iverstand what she was saying in that sentence? It in no way justified eating pork. She is pointing out that the statement that pork is white meat is not false, she is talking about the colour of pork. She is not speaking anything in support of eating pork. I don't know how you could think she was justifying the eating of pork.

She said nothing in support of homosexuality, she said "InI say any who choose are in flames". She is saying that they will recieve the judgement of Fire from the Most High. How is that justifying homosexuality?

I really don't like it when people deal with such blatent misrepresentation of another person's words. That irritates I much more than people arguing. How did you think that you could just get away with such misrepresentation? Her words are right there for people to see. We are not having a spoken conversation right now where it is easy to make such misrepresentations because people often don't remember what other people say, so they might believe the misrepresentation. People don't need to remember what other people said on this forum, they can just read it again.

Why didn't you quote her statement when you made those misrepresentations? Was it because the misrepresentation would have been too obvious? The only time somebody might get away with something like that is when I am not around, because if I am around and have enough time, I will find the original thing said.

I and I don't forget the Bible, I and I just Iverstand that some things said are the opinions of men, and are not the words of the Most High. If you want to judge people for not dealing with everything that this or that person said in the Bible, then you will be judged the same. As you judge, so will you be judged. You will be judged for your long hair, because that is spoken against in the scriptures. You will also be judged for anything else you choose to deal with that does not agree with what somebody said in the bible.

You will never hear I disagreeing with anything that Eashua Christ taught in the scriptures. That is not because I am following him blindly, it is because I agree with everything He teaches. Even though I might not Live every way that He teaches, I Iverstand that the Teaching is True and Right, and is the example of the Most High, and that I must burn out I resistance to that Teaching.

I agree with a lot of what Paul said, but I don't agree with everything. When many people read Paul's words, they excuse themselves of many things, and accept a lower standard then Eashua spoke about. They keep on talking about "Jesus" death and resurrection saved them and they are forgiven their iniquity. All the while not realizing that what is required is that they Live completely Perfect, just as God is Perfect.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/21/2009 11:05:36 AM

i cannot believe what i am seeing.

was it me who talked about type 2 flu one time.

maybe we have type 100 here. this is amazing.

cur-azy locs dude. i can't believe he is vex cos I didn't bless him?? what could my nonsense old hypocritical babylon compromising foolish slavemaster A&& blessing mean to such a highly godhead as "general nyabinghi"?

Maybe its cos he already knows. U naah get no blessing from I.

Oh... and in my mansion, nasty weed like u are not allowed in. So... I would not need to carry on with my defense. And worst still, with your attitude you have been removed from my face by force or otherwise a long time ago. Dragged away screaming and piping like some swine that is possessed. I wonder what it is about me that is so flamesing your underside??

Just make sure you don't read this and go nowhere. the madness i cause in your head might have u slapping up some women on the way. i know that is the lick ur type love to give dawtas...

you know... put us in our "place"... under your foot. i dislike dysfunctional males like u who think the way to feel at the head of the daughter is to mash her down to under his foot. If u think i am too high, why not raise yourself above?

or is it that u r drowning?

weakheart small boy.

GERROFF the internet... haven't you had enough computers by now (this is only my first one afterall). Where is your herbs garden and Taber in the East?

Old nonsense man.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 11:58:28 AM

Carry on if you like, but I gave my word to ARK I that I have ended this battle between you and I. I am a song writter for roots artist, so a words battle is not a probelm for I. But the end is the end, that I as a man have given I word.

Just so you know, I am not old. I am the age of Christ when he was cruixcified.

JAH LOVE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/20/2010 12:22:10 AM

I added a Reasoning to the first post of this topic.

First Post

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 12/23/2010 9:07:26 AM

mmmhh.

I see its a pattern for InI to fight...I mean... reason, on this site...

Ark I's response to this:
black imanuel dawta

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 12/23/2010 9:38:58 AM

Just to add...

Man want woman who can be submissive. Woman want a spiritual leader. parents want obedient youths. yes I.
But on judgeman, Jah wont ask Iyah if you received thy rights as a man by having a submissive Queen, for example. He is going to ask the I if thy responsibility of being a spiritual leader and Ixample has be done, sight? woman will be asked whether she has been living up to her Queenciples. instead of fighting about some things, let InI live up to InI Kingciples and Queenciples and be the Ixample, yeah?

thats just I.
don't shoot...

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/2/2011 5:45:48 PM

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/2/2011 6:24:57 PM

Ises to the Most High Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I