Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2993&start_row=1

Money Master

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/18/2008 8:01:41 PM

This is one of the best documentaries i have ever seen,and it should interest most who havent seen it. I really like this doc..
No sensationalism, no special effects and stuff,no wild conspiracy theories....just one man taking you through the history of the "money changers".
If i can find any weakness to this doc. it would be that it is concerned too much on America instead of taking a more international view, but thats a small thing.
lol, some of the i them might think it is too long,so you might watch it in parts, like i have done, quiet a few times

Blessed Love

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/19/2008 7:25:15 AM

have you seen "Ring of power" ? if not cheack it out about 31 parts on you tube interesting and funny.
bless

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/19/2008 11:21:17 AM

The Federal Reserve System is usury on a Titanic scale

One Rock dollar. This is not a U.S. dollar -- the Federal Reserve is a private bank!!

The Federal Reserve System is composed of 12 private banks which create money out of nothing and then lend it to the U.S. government at usury. It is the most colossal system of usury and fraud that has ever been invented by that old serpent the devil. It was founded by Rockefeller in 1913.

In the ancient world the usurer quickly became owner of most of the country and had all the silver and gold. Then the peasants became slaves or revolted. Under the paper system, the final collapse can be postponed by printing more fake money. Inflation is the handmaid of the paper system. It is economic warfare and more deadly than an invading army because it comes from the enemy within.

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 9:57:13 AM

nin pretty hate machine

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/23/2008 11:23:33 PM

These types of central banks and fiat monetary system exist in almost all industrialized countries (if not all). This type of system did not start in the US either, it has been around long before the US came about and has its origin likely in Europe.

Another interesting point to research in that regard is the keyword:
fractional reserve banking.

Peace

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/24/2008 3:50:01 PM

NineMile, watch the video.
It tells you everything you need to know. All the things you are talking about are there. It takes you through the whole history of banking, its origins in Europe, and even further back.Everything about Fractional reserve banking is in there too

On another note, i am sure all those who have followed the upcoming elections have seen Both candidates have talked a lot about what they plan to do to improve the economy,how to get America out of the trillions of dollars of debt that it is in, etc
Watch this documentary, then who can tell i that both these men are not lying through their teeth

There is a saying, The united states is not a nation,it is a corporation.

Every corporation has a board of directors, and neither of these political candidates is a member
So who makes the decisions??

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws." -
-- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

BLess
Rastafari

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I