Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2979&start_row=11

Unchangeable

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/20/2008 9:19:38 PM

Bless bless bless.

The mouth has two purposes (and some other peripherals... but for this point - eating, speaking). Sometimes things go in... sometimes other things come out. InI are rasponsible for both... and can relinquish duty for neither.

None has the rasponsibility for another's. And I for one am GLAD of that.

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 8/20/2008 10:04:34 PM

SEEN! RASTA. respect to the I

Messenger: pyamaisha Sent: 8/24/2008 6:45:02 PM

Honor and protect your mouth for it is a gateway both in and out of the mind. Greetings and respect to all that are I.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/8/2008 2:24:10 PM

wonder why would His Imperial Majesty would as ini to read the bible

every thin has it's perpose, and when we learn smething we often think we could do without what helped ini

with confusion of who is jah
the lie of life after death
the mark of the beast and antichrist
and many more deceptive subjects

the value of the scripture the blood shead so i could have one
even the church of rome had its part

ALL IS FOR THE GLORY OF HAILE SELASSIE I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/14/2008 12:21:47 AM

I put this reasoning hear from a reasoning I just made in another topic because it is related to the same thing.

-------------------------------------------

Ras Power, what caused I to say what I said in the beginning was because of two things you said,
---------------------------
we used the bible to consider is His Majesty is the Most High

Which I response was that I didn't use the Bible to sight His Majesty as the Most High. What I did do is sight Haile Selassie I as the Most High, and after that I started to learn from the Bible.

And you said,
----------------------------
my point is only the bible can assure us of not being decieved, even christ himself use the word when he was tempted, saying it is written, man shall not leave by bread alone, etc

What you wrote there is the point of your post, and I sight doesn't agree with that point. As Ten was showing you, many people Lived for the Most High and Praised the Creator before there were any books written, and even after the books of the Bible started to be written, most people in the world didn't have those books but many still Lived for the Most High and Praised the Creator.

If only the Bible can assure us of not being deceived, then Abraham would have been deceived and would have gone toward wickedness; and also all others before books were written, and all others who didn't see the books after they were written would have also been deceived and would have gone toward wickedness.

What assures I and I of not being deceived is to come to know I and I Irits, so that I and I know when the Creator is guiding I and I. How do you think the several Teachings of Righteousness that can be found in the Bible came to be written? The people wrote them because they looked into their Irits and listened to the Creator. I and I have always had the abel-ity to I-mmunicate with the Creator, and always will, but people more often choose the way of Cain instead of Abel and refuse to listen to the Creator.

Like I have said many times, I have found great teachings in the Bible, but to say that the Bible is the only way to know these things will put a person's emphasis and concentration in the wrong place. I and I should put I and I concentration toward the Irits and learn what is truly the Irits of the Creator and separate that from our vain imaginations so that we don't fall by our own misunderstanding.

One of the many things the Irits can do is guide I and I when I and I come near danger or turn I and I away from the wrong direction in the instant that it happens. To pull I and I away from wicked ways and lead I and I toward Righteousness. Sometimes I hear of people who read the Bible and they at some time come into wicked ways and don't realize they are wicked at first, until at some later date they realize it, and some of them might finally realize it by something they come across in the Bible. If these people learned to develop their Irits instead of only trodding according to a book, they would have thought about what they were doing before they did it, and would have seen that it was wrong.

When I and I are learning to distinguish between Selassie I Irits and our vain imagination, the Bible can be a good reference to help I and I see the distinction, but it is not the only way, and there is so much more reference in I and I Irits than can fit on the pages of a book. I and I can see the Truth with no books at all.

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Created I and I in His image and gave I and I everything I and I need to Live according to Selassie I Inity, and through His image gave I and I the ability to choose a direction, to Live according to the Creator or choose something else.

To look at a book as the only way will basically shut off the part of yourself that has eyes to see and ears to hear and mind to think. It comes to the same thing as I reasonings of Faith. If a person has faith that the book is the only way to not be deceived, then they will have no capability of using their Irits to see because they depend on a book.

It is the churches that have caused people to fear to look outside of what the church tells them to think, this teaching was made to keep people dependant on the church so that they continued to support the church and allowed it to control them. Some people have partially freed themself from the church, but have extended this fear to the bible, and are afraid to think for themselves and search their Irits, and another thing that happens because of this fear of the Irits, they still interpret the Bible according to the way they were taught by the church, with only some differences.

I and I will Itinue to learn more and more as time goes on and are not limited to a book or any other such thing, Haile Selassie I is the Highest and has given I and I the ability to think and learn more so that I and I can Live closer to the Most High, no book is needed for that, the Bible only talks of that way that is already within.

When I sight the quote you put from His Majesty, I sight that Selassie I is showing the same thing:

Education develops the intellect; and the intellect distinguishes man from other creatures. It is education that enables man to harness nature and utilize her resources for the well-being and improvement of his life.

The key for the betterment and completeness of modern living is education.

But, "Man cannot live by bread alone." Man, after all, is also composed of intellect and soul. Therefore, education in general, and higher education in particular, must aim to provide, beyond the physical, food for the intellect and soul. That education which ignores man's intrinsic nature, and neglects his intellect and reasoning power can not be considered true education.

Selassie I encourages education in so many things inside and outside of the Bible, from science and other subjects and even into other religions and philosophies.

And what Selassie I says hear is very important.

That education which ignores man's intrinsic nature, and neglects his intellect and reasoning power can not be considered true education.

To look at the Bible as the only way to not be decieved ignores I and I intrinsic nature of intellect, reasoning and Irits. I and I should instead use the Bible to help I and I develop these things and should exercise these abilities to develop and strengthen them.

great deception

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 11/23/2008 5:25:12 AM

Praise ye Jah RasTafaraI, Emporer Selassie I
Revelation 4v11
-------------------------------------------------------------------
You are worthy, our Lord and God to receive glory and honour and power for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.

1 Corinthians 11v31
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Emporer Selassie I guide over ini

Messenger: emmanuel Sent: 12/19/2008 9:33:38 AM

ye man, I n I agree, man cannot put all his trust in one book. after all man is far greater than any book ever published.it also good to note that the words a man puts in a book are just a handful, as compared to what he still has inside him. Silence is deeper than word. it is in silence that revelations come clearer. and thats why in the beginning was the word, yet there was no book. every word carries a certain vibration, and some more effective than others. Take some people say Amen many times but do not know that the saying of that word alone gives them a healing vibration.some people chant other names and the effect is more or less the same.
that is why we sing or do music.
True emancipation is when a man attains beyond church, book, indoctrination etc like what every true Master has done, Blessed to The Most High.
the only problem InI sees in this world is that most of us are wolf in a sheep clothing because we read, preach and philosophize on God, the soul etc but we dont take even one step to purify the mind. And we dont even meditate, let alone know how to meditate - the true Irits.
Koz the truth is experiential, not only intellectual. if we talk highly of good food yet we havent eaten it.............
Through InI Irits man will know thyselves.
how can you know another if you dont know yourself, let alone to know God in his totality. some of us even claim to know the whole truth, and some take God to be so small that they can fit Him in book, and the book is so small it fits in a wallet!!!!!!!!!!!
thats why people say God is in my heart etc, that is a partial truth, koz He cannot fit in yo heart, you cant fit eternity inside you, all you can do is to live a Godly life, in and out. Some try to outsmart Him by praising Him yet are evil. He doesnt get puffed up by mere verbose - if you try to be smart by going to Him beneath the carpet, God goes below the concrete floor.
Mere belief does not work. Practice works. if you can combine belief and practice - the better. but better still is one who does not believe, but knows. Koz knowledge is deep. Deep in Wisdom. Deep in Inside. Irits.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/9/2013 11:40:57 AM

Computer programmers know junk in=junk out

Humans have a greater potential than the most high tech computers

all that goes in mouth ears eyes and senses let be pure and true

And all that I will be able to bring forth is Jah Work and Words and vibratons

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 3/9/2013 1:56:29 PM

I agree on the way Arc I explain about Irits and the Bible. To use the Bible in any other way would to I be unsound, as everything it should be used in the Right way. I feel it is words well worth reading for IandI:

"I put this reasoning hear from a reasoning I just made in another topic because it is related to the same thing.

Ras Power, what caused I to say what I said in the beginning was because of two things you said,
we used the bible to consider is His Majesty is the Most High

Which I response was that I didn't use the Bible to sight His Majesty as the Most High. What I did do is sight Haile Selassie I as the Most High, and after that I started to learn from the Bible.

And you said,
my point is only the bible can assure us of not being decieved, even christ himself use the word when he was tempted, saying it is written, man shall not leave by bread alone, etc

What you wrote there is the point of your post, and I sight doesn't agree with that point. As Ten was showing you, many people Lived for the Most High and Praised the Creator before there were any books written, and even after the books of the Bible started to be written, most people in the world didn't have those books but many still Lived for the Most High and Praised the Creator.

If only the Bible can assure us of not being deceived, then Abraham would have been deceived and would have gone toward wickedness; and also all others before books were written, and all others who didn't see the books after they were written would have also been deceived and would have gone toward wickedness.

What assures I and I of not being deceived is to come to know I and I Irits, so that I and I know when the Creator is guiding I and I. How do you think the several Teachings of Righteousness that can be found in the Bible came to be written? The people wrote them because they looked into their Irits and listened to the Creator. I and I have always had the abel-ity to I-mmunicate with the Creator, and always will, but people more often choose the way of Cain instead of Abel and refuse to listen to the Creator.

Like I have said many times, I have found great teachings in the Bible, but to say that the Bible is the only way to know these things will put a person's emphasis and concentration in the wrong place. I and I should put I and I concentration toward the Irits and learn what is truly the Irits of the Creator and separate that from our vain imaginations so that we don't fall by our own misunderstanding.

One of the many things the Irits can do is guide I and I when I and I come near danger or turn I and I away from the wrong direction in the instant that it happens. To pull I and I away from wicked ways and lead I and I toward Righteousness. Sometimes I hear of people who read the Bible and they at some time come into wicked ways and don't realize they are wicked at first, until at some later date they realize it, and some of them might finally realize it by something they come across in the Bible. If these people learned to develop their Irits instead of only trodding according to a book, they would have thought about what they were doing before they did it, and would have seen that it was wrong.

When I and I are learning to distinguish between Selassie I Irits and our vain imagination, the Bible can be a good reference to help I and I see the distinction, but it is not the only way, and there is so much more reference in I and I Irits than can fit on the pages of a book. I and I can see the Truth with no books at all.

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Created I and I in His image and gave I and I everything I and I need to Live according to Selassie I Inity, and through His image gave I and I the ability to choose a direction, to Live according to the Creator or choose something else.

To look at a book as the only way will basically shut off the part of yourself that has eyes to see and ears to hear and mind to think. It comes to the same thing as I reasonings of Faith. If a person has faith that the book is the only way to not be deceived, then they will have no capability of using their Irits to see because they depend on a book.

It is the churches that have caused people to fear to look outside of what the church tells them to think, this teaching was made to keep people dependant on the church so that they continued to support the church and allowed it to control them. Some people have partially freed themself from the church, but have extended this fear to the bible, and are afraid to think for themselves and search their Irits, and another thing that happens because of this fear of the Irits, they still interpret the Bible according to the way they were taught by the church, with only some differences.

I and I will Itinue to learn more and more as time goes on and are not limited to a book or any other such thing, Haile Selassie I is the Highest and has given I and I the ability to think and learn more so that I and I can Live closer to the Most High, no book is needed for that, the Bible only talks of that way that is already within.

When I sight the quote you put from His Majesty, I sight that Selassie I is showing the same thing:

Education develops the intellect; and the intellect distinguishes man from other creatures. It is education that enables man to harness nature and utilize her resources for the well-being and improvement of his life.

The key for the betterment and completeness of modern living is education.

But, "Man cannot live by bread alone." Man, after all, is also composed of intellect and soul. Therefore, education in general, and higher education in particular, must aim to provide, beyond the physical, food for the intellect and soul. That education which ignores man's intrinsic nature, and neglects his intellect and reasoning power can not be considered true education.

Selassie I encourages education in so many things inside and outside of the Bible, from science and other subjects and even into other religions and philosophies.

And what Selassie I says hear is very important.

That education which ignores man's intrinsic nature, and neglects his intellect and reasoning power can not be considered true education.

To look at the Bible as the only way to not be decieved ignores I and I intrinsic nature of intellect, reasoning and Irits. I and I should instead use the Bible to help I and I develop these things and should exercise these abilities to develop and strengthen them.

great deception

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/9/2013 10:52:39 PM

Half the story has never been told because the other half is told from within yourself

Half the story is told by bible scriptures ancestors

Other half is told by a mystic utterance of the holy spirit

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I