Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2974&start_row=1

Is peace only the answer???

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/9/2008 5:33:52 AM

greetings all and one in the name of our GOD Haile I Selassie I,

is peace the only remedy of babylone wicked system?? Is only peace and chant the remedy to the tyrant queen and pope. InI reason bout the wickedness that those blood thirsty vampiers have inflicted and still are inflicting on the world and esspecially on mother Africa, take Darfur for instance. Some times ini feel that ini just sit and watch. What about an eye for and eye. Selassie I neva sat down still, he gave ini example how to defend our homes the way HIM did in the battle of Adwa. .OAU.
Is there really no hope for our nation of total liberty,in the near future? well babylone still polluting the so called african leaders mekin dem drunk with false promises of power..(still dem caan't learn). Still our daugters, mothers, sisters are raped every minute. Brothers, fathers, sons killed every minute, plenty pickny starve and dies every second!!!!!
what is INI going to do?? i feel frustrated and vex like so many of you on the other side of the screen.
The only thing that i can think of is protecting the next generation. teaching dem the true truth. The supremacy of the one creator RASTAFARI!! so that they could spread the words for there next generation. but still.............. frustrating.

InI not trying to discourage nor offend those who are fighting for the same cause. InI sight that InI have come so far to be here today without lossing our humility and self awareness.
Let INI know what INI think?

Peace to all in the name of HIM Haile I selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/10/2008 12:15:09 AM

What is the other answer you are suggesting, war?

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/10/2008 6:45:55 AM

greetings all and one in the name of our GOD Haile I Selassie I,

well i wrote what i could think off...i-tecting the next generation and generation after.
InI know war is not "always" the answer.
give thanks still.

Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/10/2008 9:41:02 AM

When the mark of the beast comes will I and I have to fight Babylon to not get the mark?

Haile Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI
KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS
CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
ELECT OF GOD LIGHT OF THIS WORLD

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/10/2008 10:04:01 AM

Blessed Love idren

I must say this

if you want good, then all you can do is the good.
Never expect to get good from doing evil.

This is a very simple lesson,that mankind has simply refused to learn.

When will mankind ever learn from his past mistakes?

Jah Know

I brethren,Jah Bird, i feel your frustration and vexation too,i would be a liar if i said i didnt...but every time i feel so..i try and remember this word.........Vexation of the spirit is vanity

Rastafari

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/10/2008 12:21:15 PM

greetings again and always in the name of the most high Jah Rastafari I,

" Vexation of the spirit is vanity"
true word sound RasKebreAB, give thanks
Ras.. in one post ini mentioned that i was not sure who the i was.. that is between r.kir... and s. goi... I read the post again and came to realise that the i hadalso left Ithiopia.i knew then for surtain... my beloved bredren S.G Jah be praise ..Jah be Praised..Jah be praised good to know you are well.
even in Bayblone INI trod in the light of Jah Rastafari Selassie I
Jah Bird

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/11/2008 10:17:52 AM

"Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which were supposed to help people to grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection, religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a Way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High of Creation. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe and each other. As the essence of our existence, it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny. A people without a nation that they can really call their own, is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because Her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within Her. When African righteous people come together the world will come together. This is our divine destiny!"
Emperor Haile Sellassie I

Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I for Iva more

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/26/2008 12:03:46 AM

Jah Bird I feel that your spirit is riteous. You are a warrior of Jah. You are in his army as a freedom fighter. So am I your sistren as well.

I will never stop fighting until Africa is free. I will never stop fighting until we have a homeland of our own.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/26/2008 4:22:33 PM

soon come my gods and goddesses.....

soon come.

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 9:29:54 AM

who questions peace and love ? hate and war what kind of future do you want so your children can ask the same questuion yeah we all wanna future the kids ..I cant help b ut wonder if we are struggling twards the appocolype in a constant decision iwould rather fight ror pease with words not swords. i think its like a yin yang shits gonna go down how its meant to

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I