Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=297&start_row=1

Just now here

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ryan Sent: 4/28/2004 9:05:51 PM

Just now commin to this forum, made one post before, but didnt stay. Was already at several forums, but they went down south fast! All about race nonsense, here isnt that problem, much nicer. Bless up Idren, glad to be here, hope to have some good reasonings with you all.

Bless
Ryan

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/29/2004 12:11:23 AM

Welcome Idren,

Feel free to reason on any of the posts that are here, or post your own.

I and I see all Races and I and I Love all Races. I can't live without love for all of I Idrens and Sistrens. I won't fight against I own Life, so I can't fight Jah Creation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: MuluAlemDesta Sent: 4/29/2004 3:07:52 AM

Yes this is my first time here as well. It is a blessing to come to this board and check the vibes. How good and pleasant it is for InI to dwell in Inity... Give thanks for providing such a blessed place for InI to come together and reason!
RasTafarI rules and reigns in the hearts of all flesh
Blessed Love

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 4/29/2004 8:25:52 AM

Yes idren....
Pay respect to Bro. Ark I for providing this site.
There`s a next site where I love to be.....but apart of that , most Rasta-sites are biased or Hooligan-Biz. I `ve been through quite a few of them....so I know...
Well this site seems to be a very concious one....let `s all keep it that way.
RASTAFARI
Benjahmin

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/29/2004 11:01:16 AM

Welcome MuluAlemDesta,

As I said to Ryan, feel free to reason.

Also, the I can change your sign-in name to include spaces if you want. When you are signed-in, you can go to the "Inity" box and click "View/Change Info". Then you will be able to change your sign-in name.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 4/30/2004 12:44:38 AM

Yo Ark I

Props for making such a good site and running it and everything... blessings...

We must reason in Tdot soon...
One love

Ras John

Messenger: Major Scorpion Sent: 4/30/2004 12:13:43 PM

I got the same problem as Ryan. But I think that I'm here to learn and not yet for the reasoning. I'm just on the beginning of I journey but I know Idrens and Jah will guide I...

Jah lives...

Major Scorpion

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2004 12:09:59 AM

Greetings Major Scorpion,

Everything has a season. When Jah inspires the I to reason, then the I will reason.

Jah Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 5/1/2004 12:24:57 AM

Blessed LOVE JAH RASTA FAR I

Give thanks and Praises to the MOST HIGH for the newly arrived bredrens and sistrens in the yard,

LOVE

Also for the established ones, and so much love here INI

LOVE

... Ras Ark I, INI knows that all the I's be blessed by the livity that the I bring forth to make this yard filled with fiyah of comfort and and water of purification.

ALL THANKS and PRAISES TO THE MOST HIGH HAILE I SELASSIE I.

sattA MASSAGANA

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/4/2004 12:49:45 AM

Greetings,

Give thanks Nefertiti. The important thing that I realized in I trod from early on is to listen and learn. And to seek out true RasTafarI and learn from them, especially the elders. So whenever I find RasTafarI that has Jah spirit, I learn as much as I can from them. I actively reason to rise I Spirit Higher. There is so much out there to learn, it is just a matter of knowing what is worthwhile to learn and what is not, so I and I time is profitable for I and I Spirit.

Jah liveth forIver,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I