Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2967&start_row=1

LOVE TO IandI BREDREN

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/4/2008 11:17:50 PM

Greetings to all the Ras aboard this forum. I just wanted to say as a wombman who is among the sistren, that I greatly appreciate all the wisdom that has been poured out from all of you. As a daughter of Selassie I, all of you make I proud and glad to be a rasta.

In an age where many are attracted to wealth, greed, money, and power........my bredren are attracyed to knowledge, riteousness, and dignity, which brings forth a rich power, that can only come from the JAH within.

I am currently a college student, but nothing is worth the knowledge that comes from the minds of InI. I have never witnessed bredren who have made the scriptures so plan for I to see. I thank Ark I for having this site availiable, and for all the bredren for participating. This shows that our rich legacy and history as a people(rastas) will survive.

My one motavating factor in school, is that Haile Selassie I said that we as wombmen should go to school and get an education. So I am being obedient to the will of my father.

But once agian, I want to thank all of you as spiritual warriors, standing in the gate way of the lion of Zion. As I live, I know that Jah Selassie I burns in all of the lions on this forum. Your fire burns in me.

I just hope that one day, I can have a kingsman just like one of the lions here.

Peace to all my lions of Jah.

Jah Rastafari Emperor Haile Selassie I Bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/5/2008 7:04:07 PM

Blessed Love

On behalf of all the idren,humbly ini give thanks,sistren
Give thanks for the good thought
A good thought brings forth a good deed.
A blessing is the reward for every good deed.
So do good,Know Jah and all will be added.
Jah knows thy hearts desire,there is nothing hidden from HIM, and the expectations of the righteous shall not be forgotten, so give thanks and rest assured that all and everything is as it should be.

Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari King Alpha Queen Omega

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2008 11:41:00 PM

Blessed Love I Sistren.

I also give thanks for your presence here and also to all the other Sistrens that reason here now and before.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 8/12/2008 2:37:58 PM

Iron sharpens iron....

Itinual Praiss unto the Most High
King of Kings
Lord of Lords,
Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Haile Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI