Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=295&start_row=1

IDENTITY CARDS- MARK OF THE BEAST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Leroy Sent: 4/28/2004 4:57:33 AM

I is in london and in the papers babylon are talking about identity cards. bablyon will have all information. fingerprint all details I and I can think of.

I read today in the Metro (a london paper) 28/04/04

'I am very much in favour of identity cards not only because of the broad benefits to the UK such as tackling illegal working, preventing identity fraud and theft'

THEY WILL MAKE I AND I THINK THAT THERE ARE BENEFITS FOR USING THE CARD. SO THINK ABOUT THAT EVERBODY WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE CARDS. ALSO IN UK WHERE HEALTH CARE IS FREE IT STATES:

'THE PUBLIC WOULD NEED SCANS BEFORE REGISTERING WITH A GP/DR AND ENTERING A HOSPITAL'

THERFORE FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAVE NOT GOT THE MARK OF THE BEAST WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING. I AND I HAVE TO STOCK UP ON FOOD FROM NOW! OR WHEN THE TIME COMES I AND I WILL DIE... NOT THAT IS A BAD THING. BUT JUST BE PREPARED.

'COMPULSORY IDENTITY CARDS' METRO 28/04/04 THEN FROM THE FINGERPRINTING AND WHATEVER ELSE. BABYLON SAY THE OTHER DAY IN THE PAPER THAT IN CANADA ITS STARTED ALREADY AND THAT THE 'SYSTEM IS ALREADY BEING UPDATED JUST 9 MONTHS AFTER' THE SYSTEM BEING UPDATED IS THE CHIP IN THE RIGHT HAND OR THE FOREHEAD. BABYLON WILL BRING THIS IN AFTER THE IDENTITY CARDS SAYING SOMTHING LIKE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOSING THEIR ID CARDS OR THAT PEOPLE ARE TEEFIN THEM OR EVEN THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FORGETTING THEM.

SO THE ONLY SECURE WAY THAT THEY MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF THIS HAPPENS IS TO IMPLANT THE CHIP INSIDE YOU. I THOUGHT TO ISELF AND REALISED THAT EVEN THE IDENTITY CARDS ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT BEING PUT INSIDE YOU:

Revelations:13 vs16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

THEY DONE 1.5BILLION RESEARCH ON WHERE THEY COULD PUT THE CHIP IN THE BODY AND THE ONLY TWO PLACES IS IN THE RIGHT HAND AND THE FOREHEAD.

Revelations13 vs 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I and I will not be able to do anything cannot work to earn money go dr go different countries. If I and I all go AFRICA then they will bomb us most probably saying that they dont know what I and I are doing babylon will say that I and I are suspected of producing weapons. THE END IS COMING NEAR.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2004 4:50:44 PM

Greetings,

All those things are leading up to the mark of the beast.

Babylon is experimenting with worse things. They are experimenting with implanting microchips in people for tracking and identification purposes. They are also making microchips that can test people's vital signs, so that if there is a problem, the chip will contact an ambulance and the ambulance will find the person using the GPS tracking of the microchip. These things are actual experiments, news shows and newspapers have spoken about the tests that they are performing.

They have also tested watches with a microchip inside that they just put in front of a sensor to buy things.

No one will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. When this restriction comes, then the mark will be in full effect.

They will use things like safety of children from being kidnapped or lost, or saving your grandparents from death, as reasons for accepting the microchip. They will go closer and closer to their goal to get people accustomed to the chips, and when the people are ready, they will accept the chip with open arms.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ryan Sent: 4/28/2004 8:53:05 PM

I hear they are starting that in the U.S., they are ID cards that have micro chips in them with all the persons information on it. May not be the mark yet, once they talk about putting it into the hand of a man is when Iman will know. Which I heard something of that lately.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/28/2004 9:49:11 PM

JAH love

i know the mark is said to be a computer chip,most the things that we use to day have a chip in them.there is a socal security number for the american,i do not know what other continents use, but this number has every traninsaction that is made on it.bank card i.d.card.all cell phones,do the same thing.in jail they call you by a number.when AFRICANS came here to america they all had a INC.number.but later for that ,i see that the beast is a man.and i don't worship a man i look to JAH RAS TAFRI.

jah love

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 4/28/2004 11:53:41 PM

Blessed Love, JAH RASTA FAR I

THese things taking place already without our approval and awareness.

I have been DIS-identifying myself for the past 3 years. I site the computer will be my last thing to get I out of Babylon. Consider now how to get out of thier $hit$tem of tracking and such.

InI exist without any name or ID or registration. SITE? CONsider your rights to exist without Babylon approval.

Bredrens and sistren, the mark of the beast is what eveyone is siting up as a convenience.....it is a way to track and trap the I's.

CRUCIAL.

Rastas, leave Babylon.

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/29/2004 12:56:15 AM

Greetings,

I feel that cell phones are being used to test their computers, to make them better at tracking such a large number of people. They need a wide scale test before they can start a system where all people's movements can tracked. It is much too complicated to do it without major testing.

As long as I and I come closer to Jah. Jah will guide I and I steps, and protect I and I in these times.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Natty_Fred Sent: 4/29/2004 5:34:34 AM

Greetings I&I and Jah Praises...

This Mark Of The Beast, Identity Card...for sure will separate the righteous from the unrighteous.

Will I&I deny this new order? Will I&I struggle on without this dirty card...and face so much discrimination because of it?

I pray that I will be in Afrika again before this abomination happens, so that I may escape it's wrath...the wrath of Babylon and their sceme.

I FOR SURE!!! will reject it.
Like I always have said - IF YOU TAKE PART IN THIS BABYLON SYSTEM AND YOU ARE SUBJECT TO ITS LAWS.

I&I Rastaman reject ALL Babylonian trickery and REFUSE to take part.
I think it's disgusting that they would deny a man hospital care because they do not carry an ELECTRONIC chip in his head/hand.

They seem to only want to ""care"" for those who bow and "greatfully" (foolishnes) accept the rule of Babylon.

(COULD WE HAVE EXPECTED ANYTHING ELSE?....naievity)

My occupational field is in Third World Development - I hope this takes me back again to the Fatherland before it is too late and I am denied travel. This will be strong in my prayers tonight.

Jah Bless and Protect.

P.S. Some nice/good posts about this issue, very interesting.
P.P.S. KEEP IT UP!

RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 4/29/2004 8:32:59 AM

Greetings To All...
Well Idren......I feel this Identity-card -Biz is just simply the beginning of it all.
By now they are testing a laser-cut Barcode on prisoners in Australia.....cut by Laser into the bone of the hand.....( and in future into the forehead ?? )
It `s like the numbers tatooed unto the Arms and hands of Concentration-camps-prisoners in WW II.
Of course they tell I n I everything will be easyier and safer through this....but it is a mere joke.....because the more controll they take , the more police and armed Forces are put up just the same
....meaning they don`t believe them own words......wicked fi true !!
Love
Benjahmin

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 4/30/2004 12:35:40 AM

This business is scary...

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 4/30/2004 5:17:22 AM

Yes Ras John,
It is scary and gloomy.....
But never forget I n I have a light in the darkness.....like children sometimes have that little light for sleeping ...to comfort them at night.
JAH is I Keeper....of whom shall I be afraid ? ( Winston Rodney )
RASTAFARI
Benjahmin

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I