Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2947&start_row=11

I used to think

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 2:09:42 PM

"The government was totally against the rastamans presence in society. I teach the people to hate to ignore the rastaman.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 2:09:56 PM

"Talking about fear, fear was only one of the ways of trying to eliminate the lion from society, but that was one of the weapons that they tried to make him destroy himself with, there was many other ways."

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 2:12:06 PM

"We know those Satan’s and those devils they have been there for a long time and I am sick and tiered of their bullshit, what they’re trying to do is create conflict, saying what they’re trying to create between us is simple stars seen, and divide us , make us look like we are rivals. Bob Marley was my student and he was always my student , from the first time he put his fingers on a guitar seen, we were a group together, one went one way, two went the other way."

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/28/2008 3:29:26 PM

Lij Ambessa...I don't think the robbers were asking...sight?

SELAM

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 7/31/2008 1:59:23 PM

nar them telling not aksing what can u do in a situation like that

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/31/2008 4:26:27 PM

Greetings Young Lion
When pple come to rob n loot with guns in your face that is not asking, I, its called crime! dem bad man, plain and simple...Tosh was a fireman who came to blaze the truth in his music, so what if the man wore shades? Its a material thing this, RasTafari deal in the spiritual vibes of a man/woman. Do you refuse to listen to Wailers music just bec Tosh wore shades, you disregard his message, his skills as a musician and the revolutionary he was, simply because of shades. Who say them evil thing? Who? Why? Now shades are a symbol of weakness, lol! Aya, weakness is shown in the spirit of a person not in what they wear. Do you know even why he wore them? Peter Tosh was almost blinded when he was a child when he had his first encounter with the Devil as the man say. Medical reasons or not, that's still no reason to burn fire 'pon the man.
JAH bring light n reason to this topic. Bless

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/31/2008 5:37:10 PM

i'm not hating him for wearing shades, i am going to be wearing shades myself, thats funy how you say almost blinded by the devil. i listen to the wailers... shades are for slaves, i'ma a slave, just a lickle slave

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/31/2008 5:55:36 PM

* "America" -> "Asadica"
* "Buckingham" -> "Buk-In-Hamm"
* "Christopher Columbus" -> "Christ-t'ief Come-rob-us"
* "City" -> "Shitty"
* "Disc jockey" -> "District johncrow" (johncrow is a Jamaican vulture)
* "Germany" -> "Germs-many"
* "Judge" -> "Grudge"
* "Kingston" -> "Killsome"
* "L.A." -> "Hell A" (Los Angeles)
* "Lawyer" -> "Liar"
* "LSD" -> "Lucifer Son of Devil" (referred to as the drug of the devil)
* "Managers" -> "Damagers"
* "Marco Polo" -> "Marc O. Polio"
* "New York City" -> "Boo York Shitty"
* "Politics" -> "Politricks"
* "Prime Ministers" -> "Crime Ministers"
* "Situation" -> "Shituation"
* "System" -> "Shitstem"
* "Technology" -> "Tricknology"
* "Trinidad" -> "Trinibad"
* "Producer" -> "Reducer"
* "Unicycle" -> I'n'I-cycle"

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/31/2008 6:10:15 PM

well the interview is out there, there were survivors who said that them man said: tosh we get u tonight. and he did tell them he had no money or that kind of money and he would give it to them. but that not what they wanted. they try to make it look that way

surely there is mor to the story, and we should be informed about our own

selassie I

Messenger: IDread Sent: 7/31/2008 7:44:08 PM

I'm sure there was something else behind Peter Tosh's death. There is no way a man like him is killed in such a way over something as small as a bit of money.

And Young Lion I don't suppose the I could explain to I how wearing shades makes you a slave... If the sun is in I eyes then I put on my shades. Simple. Its not like putting a bit of tinted glass in front of the I eyes makes any difference.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I