Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2947&start_row=1

I used to think

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/28/2008 1:46:01 PM

I used to think Peter Tosh was a weak man for wearing shades, and isolating himself... he was pursuing the kingdom, he should of gave the robbers the money though, ''give to everyone who ask''

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 1:53:20 PM

What the hell? He should have given the robbers money?? Why should you bow to Satan? He died a martyr for JAH and will be rewarded with Iverlasting life with JAH in MOUNT ZION

As for isolating yourself, staying away from vampires is not a bad thing.

JAH RASTAFARI
HAILE SELASSIE I
LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 1:57:55 PM

"I was attacked by evil forces, seen, spiritual evil forces that caused my mouth to cease from function, caused my hands and legs to cease from moving. It was only my mind that was at function and my two eyes and I was on the brink of what you call DEATH. I was wondering if I was paralyzed. At that moment it caused me to make some inner communication, cause that was the last resort, so I made some inner communication and that inner communication caused me to get more confidence that there is a creator that dwells within man seen. So I begin to ask him this question, what must I do, ask, what should I do? Just lie in this bed and get up tomorrow and wind up dead. The spirit say move your bumbaclot! Me say what? He say don’t hesitate you’re on the countdown, in the countdown it’s like a hard tree. And when one, as I say, move your, when I say BUMBACLOT! and fire out like bumbaclot immediately every spell was released."(SR)

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 1:59:26 PM

"I was close confrontation with the devils I could see them face to face. I see them feed upon their brothers flesh like the fouls of the air feed upon the dead meat of the earth I see everything that is almighty creation invented arranged to assassinate those who speak the truth."

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 1:59:46 PM

Mortimer Planno, a Rasta Elder said of this spiritual persecution: "So if you are afraid of the duppy, duppy will come, for so it go."(SR) Immediately following Planno’s words is Audio #31 wherein Tosh essentially puts in to words that he is in fact being persecuted by evil spirits. His words speak more volumes than I could write to convince you of this…

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 1:59:47 PM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 2:00:46 PM

"Every form of victimization is universal not only in Jamaica but because I live in Jamaica and I see many youths become victim of the shitstem. I know it is universal. The father gives me the inspiration to sing the music because he said I call upon the singers and the players of instruments, all my springs are in league that means I am here to play the music and communicate with the father spiritually, so I can inspire to make music to awaken the slumber mentality of people. "(S

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 2:01:14 PM

"I been through world War I and I’m going through World War II."

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 2:01:42 PM

"When I look into the blue water of the ocean I see the truth, when I look into the skies I see the truth. When I fill my lungs with fresh air I feel the truth. It is only the truth that can make a man free. It is only the truth that can make a man live."

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/28/2008 2:09:14 PM

"The most dangerous things I ever heard or seen in my life is when I find myself in Trenchtown.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I