Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=294&start_row=1

HIM nah dead! -> no new King!

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 4/26/2004 3:25:43 PM

Greetings Israel Children!

Long time now I struggle with the doubts!
I thought, that maybe not HIM is prophesied in the bible but one of his heirs. And I looked for facts to deny all those after HIM as Kings of Ethiopia, but I did not find a satisfacting argument for me.
I was foolish and ddn´t see the obvious:

IT WAS NEVER PROOFED THAT HIM IS DEAD!! AND AS LONG THERE IS NO PROOF FOR THIS, THERE IS NO NEED AT ALL FOR A NEW KING!!!

And even the heathen must see this significance in HIM by realising that THE BIBLICAL LINE DATES BACK TO ADAM THROUGH DAVID AND SOLOMON UNTIL SELASSIE I.... AND NOW, AFTER THOUSANDS OF YEARS IT ENDS WITH SELASSIE I WITHOUT REALLY ENDING..... SELASSIE I IS THE EVERLIVING OF THE LINE OF DAVID!!!

I give thanks to the Nyahbinghi Bredren who just showed me the obvious... oh JAH, my eyes were closed and did not even see what is so clear! GIVE THANKS AND PRAISES TO THE IGHEST REGION!!! YES IYAH I

And what they want to do now? They want to sit a new King upon HIMs throne.... WITHOUT ANY PROOF OF HIMs DEAD!!!!

Iverliving Selassie I
Bro Gad I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 4/26/2004 3:43:51 PM

So HIM is the last in the biblical line. But not in the sense that he is now dead and nobody comes after HIM(because he had children)..... BUT in the sense that HE IS IVERLIVING! So HE IS STILL RIGHTFUL KING OF THE SOLOMONIC LINE!
And they will never be able to proof HIMs dead.... so he will be forIver King of Israel! Yes Iyah!

RastafarI
Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/26/2004 10:51:41 PM

Greetings,

That fact that there is no proof that Selassie I is dead is not the reason that I know Selassie I is the True Conquering Lion of Judah.

I recognized Selassie I as soon as I heard of HIM. And the more I learned about Haile Selassie I Life and Words, the more that I saw that he is the Conquering Lion. And the changes in I own Life since I have been trodding as RasTafarI shows I that Jah RasTafarI is Truth.

I King is Jah RasTafarI. I am not concerned with the kings of men.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 4/27/2004 2:24:11 PM

Greetings I

Yes, the I is right!

HIM is the last and Iternal King of Israel. He is the Iverlasting of the solomonic dynasty!

So how the Is think about the monarchy in Ethiopia? Would you like to see Zera Yacob, or others after him, on the throne of HIM?

Iman looked in the Imperial Constitution for this, and there it say, that the heir shall exercise the government work, if the Emperor is absence. And yes, in body he is absence, and because he was never proofed to be dead, it would be against HIMs constitution to sit a ne King on his throne, as far as I know. HIM knew that there won´t come a new King after HIM, so why he named a heir? Because exactly for what the constitution say, that his line after him shall rule Ithiopia(maybe in the future)... but however, they won´t be rightful Kings on the throne of David, because HIM was never proofed to be dead!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2004 4:56:43 PM

Greetings,

I don't put much thought into how Ethiopia will govern their nation. I have seen the Lion of Judah, and I have seen I and I duty, so that is I trod.

Whether a King is put in place in Ethiopia or not, won't change I views of Selassie I, and won't change I trod.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: MuluAlemDesta Sent: 5/6/2004 2:16:13 AM

Ark I, the I is a chosen one. I give thanks for this website, and as I explore the reasonings I know this reasoning board is serious Rastafari.
No matter if HIM is still living in the flesh of Haile Selassie the first or HIM is in a sacred burial ground, I know He dwells within InI and so JAH NO DEAD... which is why InI must use the word sound of I because the spirit of Selassie I dwells within InI.. the I am that I am. Blessed heart of love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/6/2004 9:45:39 AM

Greetings,

Yes I, as long as I and I RasTafarI is still alive, Jah can't dead. So I and I must keep Jah life, and let Jah life grow within and throughout the world.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Qe'ne Sent: 5/6/2004 10:38:47 AM

It is possible for the physical components of a man to be translated completely into spirit as in the case of elijah and enoch.

this is what happened to his imperial majesty.
however a portion of his spirit did rest on one of his heirs and according to the constitution the rule of ethiopia would remain soley in his blood line

God but God had a son

Messenger: derech67 Sent: 6/1/2004 3:46:35 PMHidden - Offensive
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 6/2/2004 8:38:54 AM

....ignorant....

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I