Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=294&start_row=11

HIM nah dead! -> no new King!

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/2/2004 10:45:11 AM

Greetings,

Like I have posted before.

They never loved, they never loved, the Lord nor the Prophet from such time. How do we expect them to Love Jah RasTafarI this time. - Joseph Hill

derech doesn't love Christ from such time and he doesn't love Christ in this time.

It seems that he didn't come here for productive reasoning. He only come to try to stir up things. But you can't stir Fire, I and I will Itinue to blaze.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/2/2004 11:43:28 AM

well...i think it wouldn't be of any interest for IandI, if there was a new king after king Selassie I. because this new king can not by king instead of Selassie. this new king can be a king from the earth, but it's HIS Imperial Majesty Selassie I who is THE king, the conquering lion, the lion of judah, through the line of king david and king solomon, etc... we shouldn't care about the earth-kings. HIM is the eternal king, not one king on earth like another king.
so let them sit on the throne in addis abeba. the real throne jah is sitting on is IandI -> THE TEMPLE OF THE MOST HIGH BEGINNS WITH THE HUMAN BODY.

y'know what I-man means ?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/2/2004 12:03:04 PM

Yes I, true

Selassie I is the only King of Creation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: christof Sent: 7/21/2004 12:16:52 PM

" 'I declare to you that the LORD will build a house for you: 11 When your days are over and you go to be with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, one of your own sons, and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He is the one who will build a house for me, and I will establish his throne forever. 13 I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor. 14 I will set him over my house and my kingdom forever; his throne will be established forever.' "

15 Nathan reported to David all the words of this entire revelation.

from the Book o chronicles 1...

---> Prophecy a fulfill !!

Messenger: 1mind Sent: 8/21/2004 1:49:05 PM

Conquer the Wickedness in Self Idren & u ah Conquering Lion 4real.

Blessed

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/24/2004 1:41:24 AM

Blessed Love,

I man know that them all a fight against Rastafari. They come and tell InI that Selassie I say, "I am a man, and man can not worship a man." But I want them fi check dem bible, read Rev. 19. It says that He had a name written on Him that no one know but He Himself. So I ask dem what dis mean. And till this time now no body can come fi provide InI an answer. When people would kneel before Christ He would pick them up. I man believe that is because He did not want them to worship His image. Plus I tell them that Jesus Christ already come with the Salvation and Rightousness and the promise of Gods Kingdom. So Selassie was not for the slaughter. I asked these same interigators if Selassie did say He was God, would they then believe. Of course not. And at the other end of the stick we would see another adultres nation asking for signs and wonders. This is not what we need.

Ras Zion

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/26/2004 12:40:04 AM

Christ also told people to worship God in Spirit and Truth, and that his Father that sent Him is greater than He.

When people Iverstand One, then they will see that Selassie I and God are One, and they will learn to look to God when I and I look to Selassie I, and see the Oneness and Greatness of Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I