Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2931&start_row=1

Leaving country

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/20/2008 10:25:16 AM

blessed love Idren

I guess I can say now, I hope everything will go as planed, I sincerely pray for this to happen.

On Wednesday I'm suppose to be leaving Lithuania, I'm going to look for work opportunities in London, UK...I hope that I will be able to attend Binghi finally, well at least someday, I hope soon. And I think there is suppose to be a tabernacle of EABIC in Nottingham(?) don't knwo for sure, well when I will settle in I will look into it.

I pray that all will be well and Only JAH know.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/20/2008 10:45:34 AM

May the MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I BLESS YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 7/20/2008 12:11:31 PM

Greetings my brada.

All be well. Jah bless and keep ini. May all be as Jah would want for ini idren.

Iver praises to the King of kings
Lord of lords
Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/21/2008 6:57:26 PM

Seen I

Well, once you get settled in,im sure you will like London.
I pray the i have a safe journey,Selassie I Keep the I.
I will look forward to hearing from the i

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 7/22/2008 10:40:20 PM

Jah will always link up HIM children, no worries my friend. London has a large rasta "community".

Be blessed

Bergy

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 7/23/2008 1:31:37 AM

theres nuf ras in London and even a church or 2 wud like to go iself ini from the UK you should like London it lively and Caribbean carnival is brilliant and at carnival all the rastafari idren and sistren get together and Skank all day to some great dub by aba shanti i ull like it
but ini live north of London but we still got aba shanti i cuz they come from were ini live and our own carnival its the only time of the year you get to bun herb wid no Babylon saying shit theres a lot of Babylon about but it for mainly troble makers such as the nf but they always get mashed up they just need to learn it not that bad u might like it

bless give thanx and praise to tha most high jah rastafari
SELASSIE I KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 7/23/2008 2:17:02 AM

Honour Prince Hotep

My Lord there is EABIC Taba in London, I just dont know exactly where, but the I can ask around and go to Shephard's Bush and the I can ask around and will find a Rasta shop with everything Rasta and the I can reason with some Africans from Jamaica there and ask them about Bobo Shanty wherabouts or contacts.

Either way, with a confident and positive meditation ask Ras Kebere said, Rastafari will guide the I to link with other Ingels

Jah Guide and Itect the I, Peace and Blessed Love

" GUIDE ME O THOU GREAT JAHOVAH I AM WEAK BUT THOU ART MIGHTY HOLD ME WITH THY POWRFUL HAND, NOTHING CAN THY POWER WITHSTAND NONE CAN PLUCK I FROM THY POWERFUL HAND!"

HOLY KING EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
KING EMMANUEL 7TH ADONIE I GODE JAH RASTAFARI

Hon Prophet Paskal

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/23/2008 7:50:30 AM

Blessed love Idren

I wasn't sure about the flat, but I guess ther will be one, I'm now in Lewisham that's where I am sopppose to get a flat, can't believe that some people are so nice in London...looking forward to things to come :)

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/23/2008 11:08:11 AM

Prince Hotep, Karma is in your favor!

-RSK

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/23/2008 11:49:55 AM

Right now I hope so RSK, because I don't have a place to stay still, this night we gonna look fro someting, but don't know relly...

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I