Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2927&start_row=1

HIM Earthlight....

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/19/2008 6:30:55 PM

This link is to a wonderful site that is long but worth the entire read. In overstanding who His Majesty is, and why He is, there is much to learn NOW is the perfect time to start. Igziabier Ye Mas Gan!!!!!!!
Ahadu Amlak!!!!!Girmawi Qedemawi Haile Selassie!!!!

HIM Earthlight

Selam Ena Fikre::

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/19/2008 6:45:14 PM

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/19/2008 6:52:14 PM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/19/2008 7:04:03 PM

Kebre le Amlak

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/19/2008 7:10:55 PM

On 17 Hamle, 1884 / 23 July, 1892 a child was born, His name is Tafari Makonnen, later to reveal HimSelf as His Imperial Majesty Girmawi Qedemawi Haile Selassie, the 116th year of His Majesty's Life is upon us, for this I give the utmost thanks. Dispeller of darkness, and Illuminator of the I, His Majesty opens our Selves to reveal the splendor that is His creation, His manifestation...Without H.I.M. we are dust, By His grace we may become Immortal::

Prepare for the day, Make a joyful sound!, and be still in His presence, Give Thanks...Igziabier Ye Mas Gan::

SELAM ENA FIKRE

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/22/2008 12:40:22 AM

The day approaches...We must reason within ourSelves, what it means to be in the midst of His Majesty's Earthly Example. "Since He was born, He led an exemplary Life" , these are His words in regards to Iyasus, the same I He manifested within His Own Self. We are able to witness His example, He has shown us the way to live and by doing so He has opened Zion Gates for I and I. Be consumed in His Glory....Even the dust of His Majesty's feet bond to form the bridge over an ocean of ignorance, to our final destination...Zion, Enlightenment, Salvation. His Majesty gave I and I the tools and put them in our hands...We must give thanks, eternal gratitude rests in our works; how we conduct our Selves in emulation of the Most High Girmawi Qedemawi Haile Selassie.

Igziabier Ye Mas Gan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He Is JAH

SELAM ENA FIKRE::

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 7/23/2008 12:50:36 PM

Give thanks to be in the essence of Gods & Goddess of the Earth and overland. Give thanks Ababajahnoy for the birth of prophecy. Creation & Birth are ever beginning.

Love & Majesty RasTafari family. Just breezing through on the interweb one time. I'm travelling again and don't have no wireless ting-ding-a-ling-thing.

Hope everyOne is Irie!! More priyers for Ingels at various locations around Zion I... dun know, times are tough tough tough now. But the fire can only purify and sactify InI, when the fire is done burning, InI come out shining... fit to build a New Jerusalem. Plus, even in the hard times, InI have an inheritance... so it's royalness said way, yu already know, from that time til this... heathen might scrape and crawl... InI lift I skirts and step over the puddle... remembering that the pit was built, by them... for ini. But nuttin can't go so people. Still ini rule the earth... and in this Iwah... InI bear HIM name.

Yes RasTafari, Haile Selassie I. Menen I Selassie I. Alpha & Omega God. JaHovia I... cut & clear, guide and protect I... a great & thunderable & almighty God... Ras Tafari... Haile I Selassie.

Emmanuel I Selassie I... JAH... RasTafari.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/23/2008 5:01:44 PM

I thoughts and prayers are with the i as the i trod along Empress

Blessed be the Name of the Mighty Life giver
Holy I Selassie I JAH Rastafari King Alpha Queen Omega

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 7/23/2008 6:28:08 PM

Praises to the Most High Jah Rastafari

Give thanks for Life and the Mighty Life Giver, Holy Most High Emmanuel I Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Honour, Glory, Dominion, Riches, Wisdom, Strength and Power unto the Living God, who sitteth upon His Rainbow Circle Throne inna Mount Zion I (Ta Neter)and ruleth over all of Iration and IS ALL of Iration, I Emperor I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Heart of Love and Joyous Celebration to one and all on this forum. Let us meditate on Rastafari words and works, for the Man's actions speak just as loud as his perfect words,

" A worldwide example in profile of world leader, a much more damaging joke, when them all have to answer, to a mother and father, it is the Reala Law, Real Allah is Reala Law." Midnite, Reala Law

We Love the I Qedemawi and Our Divine Mother!!!!

Guidance and Itection and Heart of Love to the I Empress Yaa, keep the fir burning, a little bit more oil in my lamp!!!

Rastafari Liveth
Prophet JahPaskal

Messenger: JulianMacarthur Sent: 9/12/2019 5:10:10 AM

Earth light has some affection on this that was able to have the all details available at this forum along the all information. I need to get some of these that was at https://www.ava360.com/7-lifehacks-for-improving-students-success-in-math/ this was the site that have some artificial details over the plants that was good to read among all of them.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I