Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=292&start_row=1

THE hotter the battlel

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/21/2004 10:55:40 AM

As time goes by form time to time i have to look back on what GOD has brought me hear for.sometimes i forget the thing that iam doing it seems not to be working.in these time i have stop myself from going back in to what i just left.i come from a people that have lost them self, in a time that is said to come.JAH sometimes make it so a person have to fill as if he is the only one in the battle,it make a person go in side to find out what him was looking for was always there and has never left.

I know the name of JESUS make some people think about the name and what it has done to the BLACK race of people,what the name has done for one,it has done for all.cuz if you look hard a nuff to find out that JESUS is not the real name then on you trip you must have found out the truth of what THE CHRIST message is!!

ini have to go to the HOLY PLACE and find the ARK, open it and take the knowledge,eat the manna bead and live..ini got to fight that battel,it is for the soul.the battle that i hear the I`s talk about is one kind of battle.when the i win the soul and stay in the place JAH have for you,the battle of the fleash will be won.

thank you in the name of the MOST HIGH

etiwan emmett smith(DOUGLAS)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/21/2004 11:54:47 PM

Greetings,

Always trod forward, the closer I and I trod forward to Jah, the farther I and I trod away from wickedness.

This is the trod for all people, so that all of I and I will be One with Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I