Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2918&start_row=1

The number of the beast...666

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 7/12/2008 8:29:16 AM

Blessed Sabbath to all ini bredren and sistren.
Firstly, ini thank all thee for all teachings, wisdom and overstanding ini have got from this site. ini is but a child, still learning to trod the path of life...RASTAFARIII! Could ARK I and all other ini bredren and sistren out there please give ini thy overstanding of the beast in revelations whose number is 666. Ini overstand that it dont matter what colour the beast is or where it is, what is more important is ini faith in Jah, but the drive to know the truth has driven ini to ask for such overstanding.
Jah Bless.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/12/2008 9:59:16 AM

Blessed Heart of Sabbath my lawd

Well first of all

H.I.M.:
"I would tell a person who was considering the claim of Christ for the first time that it is necessary to have faith in the Almighty, that it is necessary to have love, and that it is necessary to conduct oneself in a manner that we have been taught to do in the Bible.

I would also advise him to seek the secular knowledge, for the more one knows the more he realises the need for a prime mover, the need for a Creator, a Creator who is good, and the need for salvation and also for peaceful life upon earth."

It is necessary to know who is the beast, for this InI have to read Revelation, 666 is the mark of the beast, In order to know the mark, One has to know the beast, in this case all roads lead to Rome, so the mark is still unknow, there have been a lot of speculation, considering the mark u know, for Xsample GWB birthday, or the titles of the pope; witch I have read are just a hoax, but still...

In time InI shall know for sure, but until now a lot of the revelation have revealed and there is even more to reveal in the future and within time InI shall surely recognise the number.

All I can say that there is only two ways the way of R(Ite) and the way of X, u can go both ways, but only one way has this number waiting for u in the end and this way is the way of the dead, it's the way of X. So in order to know the X InI have to know what is R, the more InI know what is R, the X can be seen just walking on the street, the greed, the anger, jealousy in people eyes and in people lives...that is the real number 666, the demon possession. When u give your life to the governing of satan u take up the mark of the beast.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 7/12/2008 10:20:52 AM

Blessed Lawd,
Ini overstand now. I thank thee for thy knowledge shareth.
Praise The Emporer!!!!
Jah! Ras Tafari!!! King of Kings!

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/12/2008 11:33:23 PM

well it must be important because jah warned his people time and time again to bewear caues even the elect can be deceived.

the number of the beast is 666 and is the number of a man( rev 13v18)
all popes of rome carry the title 'vicrous filli dili'some thing like that i don't have the documents with me; but it mean 'vica'as in vice(vice presedent)vice of the son of God, anyway, when all the roman numerals are added up they all add up to 666.

many ppl mistake the number of the beast with the mark of the beast.

2And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. (rev 15v2)

the church of rome clame the change of the day of worship from saturday the seventh day to sunday the day of the sun, th first day of the week, and say the whole world bow to the holy roman church in obedience, since there is no scripture to support the change.

this prophecy is a parellel to that of daniel 2 and 7.

revelation and daneil complement each other

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 7/13/2008 8:23:15 AM

Itinual praises to the Most High, King of Kings

The links (view links below) the i provided are indeed something to look into with an open mind. ini cannot itinue to be blind when all this is happening around ini...May His Majesty itinue to open ini eyes and give ini stength that ini should carry as many bredren and sistren as are called by Jah unto Zion.
I must say, ini admire the I's way of providing the information. it is not suggestive or pointing fingers, but leaves one to figure out the truth for iself.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/13/2008 9:42:23 AM

I could go on and on, the truth has neve been told...............

There is one whose number is 666, yes, and his position and title is such.

THE TITLE OF THE POPE

VICARIVS FILII DEI
5 (v) + 1 (i) + 100 (c) + 1 (i) + 5 (V) + 1 (i) + 50 (L) + 1 (i) + 1 (i) + 500 (d) + 1 (i) = 666.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Note that according to verse 17, there are three different characteristics that distinguish the beast:

his mark (of authority)
his name
the number of his name (666).

VICARIUS FILII DEI
THE LITERAL MEANING: VICARIUS - substituting for, or in place of
FILII - means son
DEI - means God

V = 5 F = no value D = 500
I = 1 I = 1 E = no value
C = 100 L = 50 I = 1
A = no value I = 1 -------------
R = no value I = 1 501
I = 1 --------------
U = 5 53
S = no value
---------------
112 112 + 53+ 501 = 666

DUX CLERI
translated means Captain of the Clergy

D = 500
U = 5
X = 10

C = 100
L = 50
E = no value
R = no value
I = 1
--------------------

LUDOVICUS
translated means Vicar of the Court

L = 50
U = 5
D = 500
O = no value
V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
U = 5
S = no value
--------------------

The numeric equivalents of Hebrew letters can be found in the Encyclopedia Britannica under "Languages of the World", Table 50.

ROMIITH
means the Roman Kingdom

R = 200 resh
O = 6 waw (vav)
M = 40 mem
I = 10 yod
I = 10 yod
TH = 400 taw
--------------

ROMITI
means the Roman Man

R = 200 resh
O = 6 waw (vav)
M = 40 mem
I = 10 yod
T = 400 taw
I = 10 yod
----------

This relationship of 666 in Greek, Latin, and Hebrew is only one relatively small, yet important indicator that the Papacy is the Antichrist and the beast from the sea of Revelation 13. This association by itself proves little, as 666 can fit other people using the same methods. All the other biblical characteristics of the Antichrist must be considered and met as well, then this association becomes significant.

666 and CÆSAR NERO

Some will suggest that the book of Revelation was written only for those living at the time, and that 666 most probably applies to Cæsar Nero, who ruled Rome from 54 to 68 A.D., rather than someone from latter centuries. This point of view, which suggests Revelation had an immediate application to the first century, rather than being prophetic, is known as preterism, and is commonly held by the Catholic Church. So, just how is Nero linked to 666?

The preterist takes a relatively uncommon form of Nero's name, Nero Cæsar or Cæsar Nero, and adds an "n", resulting in Neron Cæsar. Next the Latin is transliterated into Aramaic, resulting in nrwn qsr, which when using the numeric equivalent of the letters, then adds up to 666 as follows:

Nun = 50
Resh = 200
Waw = 6
Nun = 50

Qoph = 100
Samech = 60
Resh = 200

For further references: http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/666.htm

-RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/14/2008 11:11:30 PM

Here are some links posted earlier on. The post was deleted on request of the author, but I thought some might be interested in sighting the links.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hacking+democracy+1+of+9&search_type=&aq=0&oq=hacking+democracy

http://www.channelingreality.com/NAU/NAU_Timeline.pdf

http://www.nwotruth.com/rep-marcy-kapturs-house-speech-on-north-american-union/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

http://www.militia.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/NufffRespect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGEdDd5zsHo

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/17/2008 1:30:02 AM

sister all pointe are proven to be the church of rome and its head.

daniel said2 and 7 said four world empires, babylon, medo=persia, greece and rome;

the fourth shall be divided into ten, ten toes of daniel 2 and ten horns of daniel 7 and rev 13.. and that is the division of rome, which is now europe.

out of the ten horns a little horn came up before it came up it uprooted three of the ten(Dan7v8)
rome fought wars with some of the barbarians and when constantine left for turkey he left all authority and his seat to the church of rome so no power vacume would be left to rival him, the wars turned to religous wars and there are not one trace of those three races caled the Ostrogoths.

19Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;(dan7v19-21)and rev 13 the beast has the same characteristics, and exsist for the same length of time, 1260 days(jere 4v6) say a prophetic day = a literal year, also num14v34.

the date of the first pope to sit on the throne is 538ad and in the french revolution in 1798 the pope was taken hastage and died in france; exactly 1260 after it was first appointed,

he change time and laws of the creator, the day of orship from saturday to sunday, and the ten commandments remove the second, which talk of greaven image, and divided the nineth into two to make ten.

he did and do blasphym the name of jah, by claiming to be God and claiming to forgive sins, etc etc

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/17/2008 11:13:14 AM

Looking for guidance:

is it necessary for us to put our focus on such things?

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/17/2008 4:13:07 PM

Ras Bredren Nicholas , my lawd

Is it necessary to know wrong from Right?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I