Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2917&start_row=1

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/10/2008 4:07:19 PM

while i was in ethiopia last summer i was in shashamane reasoning with a rasta and he say there will be another king that must come, talking about the zagwe dynasty were not solomonic dynasty, so my question is do you all think haile selassie is going to return an old man and be a priest to us (as you see the art picture in bob marley cd natural mystic) or will there be another anointed king to come out of ethiopia to shepeard his people?
bless

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/10/2008 4:30:32 PM

Selassie I Emmanuel I the only KING

RasTafari is LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/10/2008 9:37:30 PM

What is your purpose in this questioning?

You don't sight the fullness of the Heights of Haile Selassie I, so why are you asking about HIM coming forward again or somebody else coming after HIM?

I question the sincerity and intention of your question.

If you are looking for contention, then go elsewhere.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/10/2008 10:32:42 PM

What does it matter to you,young lion??
Isnt Rastafari just for people from the west ??
Didnt Christ tell you to leave Rastafari ??

lol, so leave then if that is the path you choose,leave

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 7/11/2008 6:17:03 AM

No. There will be no other King like there hasn't been another High Priest. A you might know, the Lord Krestos, Iyasus, came to be our only ONLY High Priest, and as Paul sayhs in Hebrew, there won't be another, cause His Priesthood is the most perfect, and He's our only ONLY Sacrifice. The same is for Iyasus Krestos when He came as King of kinbgs with the Name of Hayla Sellasse, to be our Only Governor, Prince of Peace, King, Statman, and our only Law, civil Law.

Theologically this is.

Histocially, the fact that the Zagwe dinasty reigned for some time, and then the Solomonic one returned, can't be compared with the time we're living now. Genesis 49:10 says "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, Nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, Until Shiloh come: And unto him shall the obedience of the peoples be." Now Ethiopia sees a republican regime, and the heirs of HIM would like to come again on the throne, but they can't. Haile Selassie is the First and the Last (Rev 22,13), becaUSE He is the First Haile Selassie, and the no other Haile Selassie came. He is the First of King of Creation, and the Last King of Creation. He is the "I", first, yet the last to reign on Ethiopia. In this way no other king will come human, unjust, cruel, and the Kingship belongs all to HIM, that we may reign with HIM as was in the beginning. In the beginning ther was One King, God, and we were kings over creation. Like the Psalm goes "are ye not all gods -heads- children of men?"

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/11/2008 9:17:39 AM

Haile Selassie and Jesus are ONE

RasTafari LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/11/2008 3:56:40 PM

Young Lion in case you don't realize His Majesty is The Iverliving, Iverlasting, Iternal King, how can anyone come after when there is no after? The Father is the Iternal One crowned the highest title if all King of Kings to seal the Dynasty. Who can come after when Haille Sellasie I still reigns iternal? HE is endless, I, hence the name King Alpha.
Bless

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/11/2008 9:06:14 PM

They have no king but ceasar, and we have no king but HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY!

-SELAH

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/11/2008 10:12:44 PM

my bro u ask a question of one who is still seeking, and i ask all who choose to follow H.I.M to read his autobiogrophy

Lest disturbances should break out and cause harm to Ethiopia, it has been determined by law that the Ethiopian imperial dignity shall not at any time secede from the dynasty in respect of which it has been written into this constitution.

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever(daniel2v44) thats the fulfilment of prophecy.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I