Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2897&start_row=11

UFO

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/29/2008 9:08:14 AM

Blessed I

""There is nothing not written in the Scriptures". Therefore if we build our lives on the Scriptures, we have to assume that if They don't tell about ufo etc., ufo etc. simply are fool tales"

Well,to that some would argue that UFOs are indeed mentioned in scripture,just not in a way that is easily recognisable.
Some will say that the bible descriptions of such things as Pillar of fire, chariots of fire,wheels and whirlwinds etc, are just accounts of UFOs as told by ancient people who couldnt understand the technology that they were witnessing

Nevertheless, i wholeheartedly agree with the i still

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 6/29/2008 10:27:02 AM

I am glad to see you brethren agreeing with what i wrote.

The fact is that, as written in the my latter post, the "intellectual beings" of Creations are two: Men and Angels. Hence, nothing is UFO, as nothing is an idle. People says aliens aren't supposed to be men nor angels: being this so, for us they're nothing!

The fact that many ancient peoples "witnessed" the presence of extra terrestrial beings has no conclusion at all. We should reject them as we do with Zeus, Aphrodite, the Lockness Beast or superman.

Then, the idea of the "assembling" of oriental cultures and traditions of peoples within the Holy Bible is a purely catholic idea, that discredit and stand OVER the Word of God, as men were allowed to do so.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/29/2008 12:49:35 PM

Diego, you mention the assembling of the oriental culture and culture of the Bible. Selassie I HIMself said:

-----------------------
Were the thoughts of Plato and Socrates, the beliefs of Christianity and Judaism not harmonized with Hindu philosophy; were Yoga and its various stages not exposed to Western thought; had Western religion and philosophy not been exposed to the philosophy and religion of the East through Your Excellency's persistent endeavour, how much the poorer would human thought have been!
-----------------------

Like I said, because I don't know if aliens from other planets exist, I can't say either way, but just because it is not spoken of directly in the Bible, doesn't mean it is not so.

There are so many things that go on today, whether within technology, culture, or for example satellites in the sky, or rockets, airplanes and cars and countless other things that are not mentioned in the bible, but they do exist. Also, there are so many different varieties of animals in the land air and ocean, and not all of these animals are described in the bible. The Bible talks about animals of the land, air and sea, and specifically speaks of certain types of animals, but there are so many countless other animals that are not specifically mentioned. Just to mention a few, the flying (or gliding) squirrel, the countless varieties of fish in the sea for example the fish that glow in the dark, the kangaroo, the penguin, the woodpecker, blue jay or the many other animals that are not mentioned specifically. You gave the example of the Lochness monster, and even though their are no references to the examples I gave, when the bible speaks of the leviathan, it could be speaking about what people claim to be the Lochness monster. I am not saying I believe in the Lochness monster, I am just trying to show that the bible doesn't speak about every single thing. The Bible was made to give I and I instructions relevant to I and I growth towards Jah RasTafarI.

Ark I

Itinual Praise unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 6/29/2008 1:29:56 PM

Hon Bobo Lion

I know of no one on the hill who speak about extraterrestrials nor any BoBo Shanty Iman know who speak of these things.

Unless the I have been there the I self and have heard them say these things with your own ears, I pray thee my lord, do not speak of things you have no evidence or proof of and then spread them on an international forum claiming Bobo Shanty "secretly" teach this. That is a form of propaganda.

If you have heard it and can testify the Truth of it, no problem, but until then, FIRE.... to cleanse impure speech and works within IandI and Iration.

Each man have his own opinions and one Bobo may believe within himmself that extraterrestials exist but BOBO SHANTY culture and order do not promote or publish these things,man.

Blessed Heart of Black Supremacy Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/29/2008 9:09:03 PM

Blessed Love

Diego B,the i said
"People says aliens aren't supposed to be men nor angels: being this so, for us they're nothing! "

What interests i here is the i said "for us"

It seems to i that even though you dont believe in aliens,you are still leaving a little room for doubt.
I cant say for sure if i instinct is correct.
But if i am and you are indeed leaving room for doubt,i would say that is well and good and as you should.

Seen,even though i said i wholeheartedly agree with you,and i do, i was only speaking of what i believe.
As i trod on Jah earth,i always try to make a conscious effort to seperate what i know from what i believe.
So as far as aliens are concerned i dont believe they are real,but i do not know, and neither does any of us here i think.
Ark I said it perfectly when he said
"With all the stars in the sky, it seems very probable that there could be life on other planets. But since I don't know for sure, I can't really say either way."
I dont think anyone can truly deny that sentence makes perfect sense.

Ark I also mentioned the existence of so much technology today.
Now some would say that only do they exist,but that a lot of these technologies are the result of alien technology coming into this planet.
And ofcourse this claim is not limited to the technologies of today.
I would like to hear ones thoughts on claims alien technology being th e catalyst for the initial development of KMT. I myself find it sort of a racist opinion which seeks to deny the African of any positve thought for advancement in science or technology.Nevertheless,ones such as the "man-god" Osiris ,who brought culture and agriculture are thought to have been visitors from another planet.Not only in Africa,but in south America,again the "man-god" Quetzalcoatl,who brought agriculture there is also thought to be a visitor.

Lots of theories out there, and i suppose there is still room for wonder reasoning and debate.

To Bobo Lion,as the idren Fari has observed, i really would like to know if what you are speaking of is what you have yourself heard and seen.
You have to overstand the seriousness of what you are claiming when you say Bobo "secretly" teaches such things.
InI do not take it lightly at all.
Do you know of what you are saying when you say "you would have to get to know them before they could reveal these things to people"
What in the world do you take Rastafari for eh ?
Some sort of secret society or something?
Do you know Rastafari is a Light unto the world?

So come clean and tell i what you are dealing with please, i would like to know
Mystery school???

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 6/30/2008 3:46:21 PM

Brethrens,

I'll make 3 points to answer so as to as clear as possible:

1) The commixture of traditions in the Bible is a catholic pagan tale, to discredit the Holy Scriptures, and their Divine Origin.
In that Sentence -quoted by Ark I-, instead, His Majesty is not talking about the Holy Bible and Its Nature, but about our philosophical perspective, and thought toward life and Our Fellow from other cultures-"World Citizenship". And of course His Majesty is Pure Orthodoxy, therefore He could never accept such theories about the pagan and politheist presence in the Bible, preached by the Romans.

2) When i said nothing outside the Bible is actually real, i meant our specific case. Of course the Bible doesn't speaks about what can a man invent now, and what that other man later and the other, and so on and so forth.. What i ws referring to, was the existence of intellectual, or spiritual beings. The Scriptures, i meant, tell us that two are the intellectual beings, spiritual beings, and those are Men and Angels. And the Bible is clear about that, and His Majesty also: why, He, the "Revealer of the Light" -as His Newspaper was called-, wouldn't have spoken with us of such an amazing fact,as ufo?

3)Saying "for us", i meant for us who accept the Teaching of the Ethiopian Culture. I actually didn't mean that for us is so, but for us only, and that therefore it could be also otherwise. So no doubt was left.

I conclude with the fact that the first chapters of Genesis speak of the planets not as other lands for other beings, but just as advisers and lights for mankind: everything done for us.

RasTafari come to give us dominion on EARTH , and to reestablish His Temple over the EARTH, and to repatriate men in their Land, EARTH: not to help aliens grow thecnologies and knowledge, and have happy life on Mars.

Let us not be as the pagan philosophers, that for watching the skies fell in the grave...

Give thanks

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/30/2008 7:49:32 PM

1."he commixture of traditions in the Bible is a catholic pagan tale, to discredit the Holy Scriptures"
i AGREE

2.His Majesty never spoke of aliens,and i would never expect HIM to even if they were real which i do not believe they are,because that simply does not concern us. As the I said,the Earth is ini dominion,and what His Majesty spoke of is Men and Angels,for that is all ini need to know. InI dominion is Earth,and He came in Flesh on Earth to fulfill all prophecy on Earth.However,the Father is not the creator of only earth,He is the creator of the iniverse and all that there is,all that is written and unwritten. His Majesty told ini not to judge the faith of others because ini cannot speak of the ways of God.As far as i am concerned,the same goes for this subject, so i can speak for His works on Earth,but i cannot speak for what He has done on the rest of the Iniverse. I will not pretend that i can fathom the unfathomable mind of God, for the wisdom of Men is foolishness in the eyes of the Almighty.
So "for us", as i mistakenly thought you meant it,not only for us who accept the teaching of Ethiopian culture,but for all mankind,there is nothing else that needs concern us besides what what is here on Earth,created for us. So when the i say "Let us not be as the pagan philosophers, that for watching the skies fell in the grave...", that to i,is the best advice there can be in these times.
I dont overs your last statements for i dont know who it was that said Rastafari came to help aliens grow knowledge and live happy on mars, i am not sure if that was sort of a joke.

All things considered,if there is nothing else to add to this reasoning,i would advice all idren not to believe in all these things such as aliens for it is a babylon made illusion for their own purposes, in the end it is all a distraction.
InI were created in His likeness and image, that is all there is to know

Blessed Love
Holy I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/30/2008 10:16:52 PM

I agree that it is not much use putting too much thought in aliens because whatever people think about it, it is just a guess.

It is much more useful putting I and I thought towards things that will Rise I and I towards the Most High.

Mitar Tarabic, the Serbian prophet, said,
-----------------------
Man will travel to other worlds to find lifeless deserts there, and still, God forgive him, he will think that he knows better than God himself. There, except the eternal peace of God, he will see nothing, but he will sense with his heart and soul all of God's beauty and power. People will drive in rigs upon the moon and stars. They will look for life, but life similar to ours they will not find. It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life.

One who goes there, God forgive him, not believing in God as it is proper for an honourable and decent person, when he comes back he will say: "Oh, you people, who mention God's name with doubt, go there where I was, than you will see what is God's mind and power."
-----------------------

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 7/1/2008 6:37:04 AM

Food for thought:

Many ancient cultures of Ithiopia (whole of Africa) in many different parts, have similar cosmology , astronomical knowledge and they all teach that the original peoples of Earth come from the Dog Star or Sirius A B and C and that the stars in the constellations are really individual souls.

They speak of our DNA coming from that star system, they speak also of extra terrestrials although this is spken in African secret orders four winds of Zion (Africa/Ithiopia)

They speak of a fire judgment, how the atmoshpere and the elemental state of the Earth will change and light from Sirius will either etherically burn out all wicked mEn and transform the Righteous and the Earth, causing a renovation and a restoration of Earth (The New JahruSalem as Jah teach us)

For example, the Dogon of Mali has astounded Western scientists, especialy two frenchmen, by showing them the accurate and complex knowledge of the galaxy and how life began, 1000s of years before any European knew anything bout this.

Another fact to meditate upon is that each and every major scientific breakthrough, for example Newton's Laws of Physics e.g. gravity, and Copernicus' "pioneer" idea of a spherical earth, are all knowledge that was established and discovered in Incient Ithiopia/KMT (whole continent) millenia's before Western "discoveries".

Our Ancient Black Ancestors knew the Earth wasnt flat, knew of gravity, quantum mechanics, string theory, the Law of Attraction, Calculus and all forms of advanced iducation, (THAT HIS MAJESTY INVESTED SOOO MUCH IN) that is thought to originate and promulgate in West.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, I and I shall return to our rightful place as the Earth's Rightful Rulers, yet we are not only of the Earth, but of the OMNIverse, we are Celestial beings.

Remember that His Majesty holds the globe in His Hand, golden orb is the Earth and HIM hand is the Iniverse....

Haile I Selassie I is the incarnation of infinite and perfect knowledge.....

HAILE THE MOST I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
KIBIR LA AMLAK
MOA ANBESSA

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/1/2008 1:48:36 PM

Precisely iyah, the i found the main point here,
Because Diego B, when the i say, "us who accept the Teaching of the Ethiopian Culture" what i think the i is really saying is the teachings of Ethiopian bible culture. I hope you will one day trod there for the i self,for Ithiopian troditions that go beyond the bible will surprise and astound you.
Give thanks Fari,that is indeed food for thought
Blessed Love
Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I