Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2897&start_row=1

UFO

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/27/2008 9:49:34 AM

I would like to hear what is ones and ones opinions on this subject

my opinion is simple, it can be summed up in two parts

First, Yes they are real....i think
To deny this is simply to deny the testimony of millions of people around the world who have either witnessed these flying objects or have had some kind of isperience with them, people of all races,nationalities,proffesions have claimed to have seen them, and i for one am not prepared to call them liars just because iself have never seen them.

Second, so there is only one question that remains to be answered
A. Are they really aliens from another planet?
B. Is it all a hoax, an elaborate plan that has been designed to prepare the world for the eventual time when the world leaders will claim that, Earth is in danger from an alien force, and so through this lie,they will seek to "unite" the whole world under a one world government.

My mind leans towrds B, i dont believe in any little green men from outer space

I can just see it, one day the secret rulers of this world are likely come and say we are under a great threat from an alien force and so humanity needs to unite under one leadership to fight this threat

let i hear your thoughts

Bless
Rastafari

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/27/2008 10:29:16 AM

my lawd u can never know...
I remmember there is a video how GWB senior, is speaking about NWO and he is telling how he often time thinks "how it would be like if humanity faced an alien treat"
but I say InI can't never know my lawd. all InI can do is guess, the I said it yourself the I don't believe, the I don't know for sure.
Since InI reasoning about these type of things.
what is the I and the I them take on the crop circles?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/27/2008 8:55:59 PM

Well, glad the i brought up crop circles

Ofcourse,i am not speaking with any certainty,but i have heard that crop circles found in England have been seen to be,in the words of some,"identical" to old ciphers,or codes, which used to be used in old times by secret societies when they send messages to each other.
So if that is true, it is another piece that supports i opinion that this has all been designed by the secret rulers for the purpose of which i spoke of earlier.

But the i brought up crop circles, so im wondering if the i has your opinions about this, let i know.

Another very interesting thing connected to this subject is the strange phenomena of "cattle mutilation"
If you search this subject you will find many theories.
I have heard that some of the types of operations done on the cattle are impossible with modern medical surgical instruments. I have heard that usually the cattle are found drained completely of their blood, and yet not a drop of blood is found on the surrounding ground,or even anywhere near to any wound on the animal. I have heard that,usually two holes are found on the neck, which has led some to wonder if this phenomena is the thing that gave rise to the old legends of vampires.

But what is interesting to i is this question.....why are the mutilated animals just left on the ground for people to find?
If someone is experimenting on the animals, why not take them to some secure place and experiment on them and then dispose of the corpse so no one would know.
There is only one answer i can think of...whoever is doing this wants people to know, why? why else but to put fear into the hearts of people.

Again this only makes my feeling that this is a designed plot only stronger

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 6/27/2008 10:34:12 PM

Greetings

Ras KebreAB, point B is the plan A for those wicked. The I hit the merit um. I watched many "top" movie productions from last years, one by one is like Pentagon sponsored advertisement for US army and government. It is clever agenda and people who watched those movies - for irony - are paying for being indoctrinated. It is the best threat for all people - absolutely unknown and out of Earth. When they run out of real enemies (terrorist etc.) they will run for this one - maybe created by them selfs. Thanks for the topic, very interesting matter for InI.

Blessed Love

Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/28/2008 6:02:56 PM

Yes i, the film,Independence day comes to mind

William cooper the so called "most dangerous radio host in America" is an interesting man to consider, or should i say was since they finally succeeded in murdering him

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/28/2008 11:46:34 PM

With all the stars in the sky, it seems very probable that there could be life on other planets. But since I don't know for sure, I can't really say either way.

But even if there is life on other planets, it doesn't mean that the UFOs are from them. It wouldn't surprise I if babylon is orchestrating an illusion to fool and control the people. We will see what the future will reveal about that.

Ark I

Itinual Praised unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/28/2008 11:49:51 PM

I believe there is life on other planets why would Jah just create humans. The Rastafarians on the bobo hill teach about extraterrestrials and the esoteric mysteries of the universe. I had a book by William Cooper called behold a pale white horse I think the F.B.I killed him.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/29/2008 3:05:40 AM

"The Rastafarians on the bobo hill teach about extraterrestrials"
R u sure?

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/29/2008 3:53:14 AM

Yes there is a Jerusalem mystery school at the tabernacle they teach a lot of stuff there. But I think you would have to get to know them before they could reveal these things to people. some of the high priest on the Bobo Hill can summon up lightning and thunder but you have to have a clean heart and clean hands.

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 6/29/2008 4:49:06 AM

Man is created in Image of God-Man is Holy---"Aren't all ye men gods?", a Psalm says. Claiming the existence of other lives on other planets is completely incorrect from a Bible perspective, since the only "worlds" God cares about are explicitly the Earth and Heaven (angels).
And His Majesty says , praying to the Father: "There is nothing not written in the Scriptures". Therefore if we build our lives on the Scriptures, we have to assume that if They don't tell about ufo etc., ufo etc. simply are fool tales. All the beings with intelligence and intellectual capacity, moreover, are in Image of God (men and angels), and there is no other creature in image of God-->with intellectual capacity, as ufo are supposed to be. THe Book of Jubilee is much more precise than other Holy Books when describing the Six Days Creation, and no mention is found in it about other beings, but animals, angels, and men.

Then, let me say that for His Coronation His Majesty holds in His Hand ONE planet, the golden Globe, and that is the Earth: only One planet, because His Majesty comes to Sanctify the Earth, as He often says.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I