Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2895&start_row=1

Malachi York´s disciples

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/26/2008 10:45:58 AM

Ark I, please delete this video after the idren have had a chance to witness it

***Video Deleted***

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/26/2008 10:57:38 AM

Hey I seen these men on youtube before but I never saw this video before thanks for showing me this Jah bless.

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/26/2008 11:01:33 AM

I can't believe how disrespectful those men are if they where really God's Hebrew Israelites they would have been humble to those women.

Messenger: Nyam Sent: 6/26/2008 4:26:43 PM

I hate Babylon!

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/27/2008 1:52:03 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyh61npNeZ4

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/27/2008 1:57:11 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taoUbKnF3nM
Boboshanti Service

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/27/2008 2:03:36 AM

Since none of my links are working you could log on to youtube.com and check out the blackmagik363 channel on youtube and watch both videos called the abomination of the false messiah's part 1 & part 2

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 6/27/2008 2:55:27 AM

Honourable, i don't see anything pertaining to Malachi York in this clip.
The men don't identify with Malachi York, nor do they speak nor behave like his followers ( his movement is called Nuwaupu the Ancient Egiptian Order).

These dudes sound and look like some childish, religious, dogmatic chauvinists and the whole video is so sickening and saddening to see our beautiful Ithiopian nation lowering themselves to that status and acting so immature...we as a people (black people) are so ill and sick, we need to heal ourselves..

I have noticed also previously that when Rook Fari posted the video on Rastafari Rising dissing "us", the video was not actually posted by Rastafari nor did it have anything correlating with Rastafari Rising productions, the mutabaruka interview is just something the video editor put into the clip, not an actual real comment by Mutabaruka on these bredren.

This is something that i do not find to be worthy works by children of Rastafari as it does not reflect the Integrity of IandI Divine majesty. How can you say that "I finally caught Rasta.Rising dissing us." and post a clip that is not even for them nor are they taking part of it nor do they have anything to do about it, it was just made by someone else.

How did a conscious mind watch this and not realise this? I fail to understand or accept this. As Rastafari we shouldn't really seek to defame or scandalise or slander people with false evidence.

I hope someone can respond to my message this time...

Jah, Rastafari

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/27/2008 3:10:56 AM

I agree with you FarI-Sight it is a same to see Jah children behaving like such heathens. you sound like a true follower of Selassie you just spoke some words of wisdom brother. Jah Bless rastafar I.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/27/2008 8:48:41 AM

"As Rastafari we shouldn't really seek to defame or scandalise or slander people with false evidence"

This is what you are accusing i of? Alright, let be as it you say.

Go to NewYork, Times Square, you will find them there everyday, ask them who is their most revered teacher.....then come and accuse i again.

You talk about itegrity, why are you attacking a man who is not here to defend himself, when you know the Honourable idren is not here.
Did he not admit his mistake as soon as he realised it?? And you are still hung up on that.
Is it so hard to see why he made the mistake, when Rastafari rising came on this very site and disrespected everyone who didnt accept their views?
And then you say Muta did not really comment on that video? when ini all have heard muta himself tear down the ible and what Rastafari stands for countless times on his radio show?

What are you on brethren...defame and slander eh? seen Alright

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I