Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2877&start_row=11

Question

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/16/2008 1:51:29 AM

blessed love goddess

well, the I is R, yes I, look into China, even USA, the Sun is very hot, I bet Europeans gonna die this summer from heat, a lot of pplgonna experience droughts cause by the heat...all those storms, Marcus I said it, so shall it be, InI will wait as long as it is needed, InI look into a whirwind and see Hon. Marcus Garvey but Babylon shakedown is really now, food prices is caused by Babylon because of the carbon tax, because of Al Gore and his imaginery climate change caused by cars and all those things that bring carbon, by this they destroy third world developtment, gas prices are really bigger, I wonder where does taxes go to, but I guess they distract people, because JAH is heating up the Sun, Sun is what causes the climate to change always.
As I see it, Selassie I gonna do what they done to Ethiopia, remmember Italian occupation and all those thig they did, now think what straightly happened in Europe, now think about Dergs regime...Martial Law and now people gonna starve. Vatican clearly showing their power once again, but they gonna loose their head.
How great is our God?

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/16/2008 2:26:17 AM

Blessed Morning

Give thanks Empress, yes,ini should reason, but forgive i if i take a back seat on this one and just hear what everyone has to say.
This is a little too close to i heart, call i a softee,but its enough to bring tears to i eyes.
I dont know why it is,these days i heart weeps and laments too easily

The other day i was watching a news reel and they were showing what is going on in Ethiopia at the moment
i dont know if anyone has seen this yet
They were showing one of those doctors without borders clinics which was trying to treat so many starving children
I am not a parent, but those of you who are can little imagine the pain of watching your child dying in your arms for lack of food
There were so many there at the clinic,that the doctors could only take the most severe cases
Imagine that,there were children,starving,clinging to life, and they were being turned away,because there were others who were worse than them. They were being turned away for not starving enough.
There was one father who had travelled long to get there, and he just couldnt comprehen what they were telling him, he just kept saying look,look at my child.

Forgive i if i dont reason about this, its only I Father i can reason with and pray to about this.
But please,the i them itinue reasoning, the i them give i strength in ways you cant imagine

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/16/2008 7:05:10 AM

my lawd
I feel the I, JAH is InI comfort, oh what a great comfort. All those things, they are evil, just remember that God see everything, Selassie I know, they will be judged by their works and words.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/16/2008 8:31:07 AM

blessed love Royal family.

Yeah, InI started this reasoning... and to be honest, I don't really know what to say. I give thanks that InI can at least place InI minds on the situations. The pain and sorrow caused to the children is the energy that carries their judgement on their heads, JAH knows.

In the meanwhile, the situation has me in confusion and it seems the wicked man is fighting with mama earth... and mama earth is fighting back... or at least shrugging the dis-ease from her surface. I sight that famine is man made... in that, they encouraged the natural man from communing with the spirit of the land, castrating InI from seeking sustenance from the Mother... and start to seek from the alien. It is castration from Self at the result. When the alien closes his door and withdraws his wicked hand, a man is left desolate in his lower order, with no relationship to the higher I... no farming, no vision, no creativity... and resulting starvation in all the senses.

InI must chant Nyabinghi itinual... crelove the R energy that will carry in the word, and that word is JAH. InI know and sight the living God, in whose image InI are created. It is our rasponsibilty to live up, iditate the turning of the world, and the rising of the sun that shall roll in the fulfillments. Maybe everytime InI sight the image that brings the sorrows, InI can hoist that as the energy to create a lightening ball somewhere out there in the atmosphere that shall fall and lick over Pope Benedict and the walls of the Vatican shall crumble. InI are the witness in this here time. There must be a strength in that.

Earthquake, lightening and thunder to the foundation of the wicked. There is more life, more love in this here perfect Iration. The wicked only feast on the flesh... their belly never full. They have to go down... in fact, they shall eat theirselves... as they continue to do everyday.

Jahovia God Haile I Menen I Selassie I in the infinite wisemind of the Iration know what we cannot even imagine. Yet what we need not imagine is InI knowledge that forget the vanities of flesh in this time... no innocents from the Creation can go down with the wicked, Haile Selassie I made it so. So, no matter what happens and what InI see and hear and feel... InI are unshakeable in this battlefield, and the victory already belongs to the Righteous. It is written in the Book of Life, for INI to read and remember and remain reassured.

'Deliver us from the hands of our
enemies that we shall be fruitful in these last days, when enemies have passed and decayed, from the depths of the seas, depths of the earth and bowels of the beast. O give us all a place in thy kingdom forever and ever.

As we lift our eyes unto the hills from whence cometh our help, our help cometh from the Lord who created Zion and Earth. JAH will not suffer our foot to be moved. He that keepeth us shall not slumber, behold he that keepeth Israelites shall neither slumber nor sleep. Our Lord is our keeper. Our Lord is the shade upon thy right hand. By JAH protection the sun shall not smite us by day, nor the moon by night.

Our Lord shall preserve us from all evil, JAH shall preserve our souls, our Lord God JAH Rastafari shall preserve us going out and coming in from this time henceforth and forever more.

SO WE HAIL OUR GOD
SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI
OUR ALMIGHTY GOD JAH RASTAFARI
GREAT AND TERRIBLE GOD JAH RASTAFARI IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
JAH WHO SITTETH IN ZION AND REIGNETH IN THE HEARTS OF ALL FLESH.
O THOU MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI
HEAR US AND BLESS US O LORD, KEEP AND SANCTIFY US ALL AND CAUSE THY HOLY FACE TO SHINE UPON US THY CHILDREN SO WE SHALL BE SAVED AND REDEEMED
O THOU MOST HIGH GOD JAH RASTAFARI.

King Emmanuel the 7, Adonai God... JAH... RasTafari.

Give thanks for the moment my Lords and Empresses. Remain blessed and R in the sight of the Most High.

Selassie I first!!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 6/16/2008 11:54:31 AM

BLESSED LOVE
YES MY LAWD AND EMPRESS
WHEN I WAS SITTING IN A SOMALIAN RESTURAUNT / HANG OUT IN COLUMBUS..
I WAS TRYING TO EAT... AND DRINK MY MANGO JUICE AND EVERY TIME I LOOKED ON THE TV ON THE WALL IT WAS PURE MOUNTAINS AND RIVERS OF BODIES AND BLOOD IN DARFUR
IT WAS SO TERRIBLE
AND EVERY ONE WAS JUST EATING AND WATCHING ALMOST IMMUNE TO THE SCENE OF CHARRED BURNED PEOPLE..I HAD TO C;LOSE MY DISH ,TEARS COME TO MY EYE ..AND I WENT OUT SIDE AMERICAN STATIONS DONT SHOW THOSE SCENES I SEEN ON THE SATELITE THAT DAY...
JAH IS HERE
KNOW DAT

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/16/2008 11:55:31 PM

It is a terrible time, and what we see now is nothing compared to what is to come.

When Haile Selassie I opened the Seven Seals, it was the beginning of judgement, and things have gotten worse from since then, and things will get worse in the years to come. It is prophesy, it will be so.

When Selassie I set Jah example and taught Jah example, He knew that only a handful would hear, but the world will continue on without taking heed to Jah RasTafarI word. Selassie I spoke about what needs to be done to help heal the Earth to remove famine and drought, and spoke about every other thing that I and I need to know to trod towards the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

In the years to come, I and I will be remembering these days and calling it the good times. Even with all the horrible things that are going on now and all that has went on since the Seals were first opened, what is to come will be so much worse, that people will wish for these present times to come again.

Always remember,

Psalm 92
7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

Here is a reasoning I made about that Psalm,
-----------------------
This is not an understatement. Consider the grass, and look around I and I. There is a lot of wickedness going through the world, but not so much as the springing of the grass. When I walk through the city and reason with all kinds of people, and also I reasonings with people at I workplace, there is still many good people around. A few wicked people are controlling the place and causing much problems, but they are still a few.

Watch out for the abomination of desolation, as spoken by Daniel the prophet. The temple of Jah, which is the people, will be trampled by wicked spirits, and the hearts of man will turn aside from Jah. As this abomination spreads, I and I will look around and see the desolation within so many people, so much as the grass that grows. They will be so far from Jah, that the wickedness will be radiating from them.

So when these times arise, Jah people cannot become weary and fall from I and I path. These will be hard times, that have not been seen before, but when I and I get through these times, without moving away from Jah, I and I will come to Iternal life, with Jah as the only God and King that will be regarded.
-----------------------

Yaa Asantewa, the I said,
--------------------------------
InI must chant Nyabinghi itinual... crelove the R energy that will carry in the word, and that word is JAH. InI know and sight the living God, in whose image InI are created. It is our rasponsibilty to live up, iditate the turning of the world, and the rising of the sun that shall roll in the fulfillments. Maybe everytime InI sight the image that brings the sorrows, InI can hoist that as the energy to create a lightening ball somewhere out there in the atmosphere that shall fall and lick over Pope Benedict and the walls of the Vatican shall crumble. InI are the witness in this here time. There must be a strength in that.

Yes I Blessed Love. This is the most serious part of I and I trod, it is performing the Works of the Seven Seals, to bring forth the Judgement written. So many people don't Iverstand the serious things that come forth from I and I chanting to RasTafarI. Lightning, Earthquake, storms and whirlwind and all the other judgements of the Earth.

Some look at this as imagination, and for them it is truly imagination because they have made themselves incapable of these heights. But for those that hear Jah call, they will do what RasTafarI people have always done. Bring forth RasTafarI Irits and Rise and Blaze Fire.

Fire Burn wicked babylon.

They will continue for their season, but after this season is done, they will be destroyed.

Ark I

Itinual Praises to the Almighty Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/14/2010 9:55:56 PM

Yes I Fire Blaze babylon

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I