Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2819&start_row=11

THIS IS NO JOKE

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/29/2008 10:57:17 PM

To Ark I, I am referring to the mark of the beast being necessary to trade goods and services, etc.

microchip in hand or forehead will determine what services a person can receive

I've been following the barcode progression for years and do know that the earliest barcodes had numbers and alpha that ended in H or F

-RSK

p.s. thank you for responding, the more I reason with you, the more I learn

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/29/2008 11:40:38 PM

Ras Sistren Khamyl,

I was not saying that they will not use the microchip. I think that they will truly use the microchip as the mark of the beast.

That was why I was using the metaphor of the gold dust mixed in with a large quantity of dirt. The gold dust is the truth, like the truth that the microchip will be used as the mark of the beast.

What I was reasoning was that I feel that the stories of the lists and some other stories are the dirt babylon is trying to put on top of the truth to eventually make people disbelieve not just the lists, but also disbelieve the truth of their plans for the microchip.

So the more times those people start these stories and say that at this time and that time this and that will happen, the more disbelief people will have in the things these people are warning when the times they warn about pass without the things they claimed. And as I was reasoning, people will not just disbelieve the parts about the lists and the other things that haven't come to pass, but they will also disbelieve the truth about their plans to use the microchip.

As time passes they will pile more dirt so that the fear about the microchip becomes less and less popular and they will test people more and more; introducing them to the microchip little by little. Like they did with the microchips in pets, cell phones and other things. They will test the people until they feel that people are ready to not only accept but invite the microchip for the numerous "benefits" it provides.

They will talk about a new era where parents don't have to worry about their children getting lost or kidnapped, because they will be easily found with the GPS capabilities of the microchip. A time where their family, especially the old, will no longer die because they suffer a heart attack or other serious thing when they are alone, because the microchip will monitor people's body systems and notify the ambulance if something goes wrong, and the GPS will lead the ambulance to the location of the family member.

The approach that those people are suggesting with declaring martial law and forcing people to take the microchip would not make sense for babylon because it will only make it harder for them to enforce it, and that measure is completely unnecessary. When they feel their propaganda is successfully, they will introduce it to people and people will want to have it.

Try to live in babylon today without ever using money for anything. It is very hard if not impossible. When enough people are microchiped, it will be the only way to buy and sell. Many people who refused the microchip before will accept it, and as time passes more and more will cave in and take it. Then eventually when there is a small enough number of people who still refuse it, they will take more violent measures to kill or incarcerate them. It will be easy to make lies about the people's involvement in illegal activities. And if the microchip is the law of buy and sell, the people will have to do something considered illegal by babylon in order to survive, because that will be the only way for them to eat food.

Here is something I reasoned before about the microchip:
----------------------
Babylon is experimenting with worse things. They are experimenting with implanting microchips in people for tracking and identification purposes. They are also making microchips that can test people's vital signs, so that if there is a problem, the chip will contact an ambulance and the ambulance will find the person using the GPS tracking of the microchip. These things are actual experiments, news shows and newspapers have spoken about the tests that they are performing.

They have also tested watches with a microchip inside that they just put in front of a sensor to buy things.

No one will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. When this restriction comes, then the mark will be in full effect.

They will use things like safety of children from being kidnapped or lost, or saving your grandparents from death, as reasons for accepting the microchip. They will go closer and closer to their goal to get people accustomed to the chips, and when the people are ready, they will accept the chip with open arms.
----------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/30/2008 3:10:58 PM

Thank you for your reasoning and clarification.

-RSK

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I