Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=279&start_row=1

Online reasoning room

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sent: 4/6/2004 3:55:03 PM

Bless Up

Peace an respect all an one, me wonder if I missing somethin, so I ask why it is no one used this online reasoning room, it looks great but when ever InI visit it is soo lonly lol

one love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/6/2004 6:27:28 PM

Greetings,

Whenever I am on the Internet, if I notice that someone is in the online reasoning room, I go in to reason.

The easiest way for I and I to get together in the reasoning room is to make an arrangement for a particular time.

The I can add a reasoning session, telling people to forward at a certain time and day. A notice goes on the homepage giving the details about the reasoning session.

Or I and I can reason here and figure out a time when Ones and Ones can forward.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: little pablo Sent: 5/6/2004 5:02:11 PM

Greetings to all the bredrens, blessed shall be every one that put his trust in the true and livin' God Jah Rastafari. It's the first time I write something in this reasoning room. InI want to give you a message of love in this time of destruction. Let love come out from your heart, cause the heart is the House of the Lord.
InI shall be pleased to receive e-mails from you, cause the unity of the bredrens is very important: doubts, troubles and etc. are things that come and go anytime...InI must figh together against babylon. Haile Selassie I rules us all

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/10/2004 1:20:59 PM

Welcome pablo,

Feel free to reason or ask questions here.

I have been busy the last week, so I haven't been able to post too much. But I will be posting more soon.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I