Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=278&start_row=11

INI think Haile of JAH

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras John Sent: 4/10/2004 12:42:16 AM

Yeah seen Afreeka...

JAH Yeshua say to turn the other cheek... Now INI overstand this is more of an image of what we should do instead of the reality... but check- what is more powerful? To punch someone back when they punch you or to look them in the eye and dare them to punch you again?

And check- Gandhi say 'An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole world blind and toothless.' Same I-losophy Yeshua preach to mankind and Selassie I cometh to reinforce in our mindset... Selassie I come to spread the message of JAH- especially through His Entity JAH Yeshua, seen?

So INI say I think Haile of JAH... Haile Selassie I is Almighty GOD and Haile Selassie I tell us peace is the only way we can survive... HIM fight the Italians because they intrude, trying to spread evil by reinstating the Roman empire... to spread facism throughout JAH land- Mother Africa... So JAH trod them like JAH trod Jericho... like we must trod Babylon. But check- JAH the Creator and true judge of mankind... HIM is the only one fit to properly judge, seen? Cuz HIM omnipotent, omnicient... HIM perfection, seen? So since JAH is fit to do so only JAH can kill... What we must do is follow the instructions JAH give to us which are to turn the other cheek and not to kill...

We are here for life, not for war... so we must stop war... If a foreign, wicked army invade INI land and try to kill INI brothers and sisters in the name of the Devil then yes INI will fight to save INI bredren but that isn't the case no and I don't think that is the case at all in Uganda with Idi Amin... After all, the British Empire did harbour Selassie I during the Italian invasion and provide military support for Ethiopia, did they not? So why must some Rastas support a man who calls himself the conqueror of what has been an aid in fighting evil? British empire HAS of course commited wicked acts, no doubt, but they are more than an evil entity- they are a creation of mankind and capable of holiness as well as wickedness and they preformed this in their aid to Ethiopia, in their active involvement in the United Nations, in their willingness to aid underdeveloped nations, in their willingness to give independence to India without India having to use violence...

We must look beyond the negatives of the world to see the truth of our situation. If we look entirely at wickedness and disregard the rest of reality then we have a distorted perspective and do not have an overstanding of how our world exist- it is not black and white- it is not good on one side evil on the other. The two mix, and we just have to burn the evil and cleanse this world for purity's sake... make it a world of righteousness, social, cultural, spiritual and enviornmental consciousness... in the name of JAH the AlmightyI.

So right now INI a gwaan fi big up the Bobo Ashanti- know that INI are not against Bobo Ashanti bredren, only against wickedness...

So INI say bless up- Emmanuel I... King Selassie I... JAH RASTAFARI!!!!!

One love peace to all creation- children of JAH the Iternal Iverliving Iverpowerful and Iver loving...

Father of Creation JAH RASTAFARI

BIG UP

Ras John

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 4/10/2004 12:54:14 AM

JAH RASTA FAR I

SEEN Afreeka.....so true.

I may site the revenge that one feel when life is taken. BUT as the the I sited.....INI one with JAH....the Irator.

When I one with JAH, how can in consicounesss kill? The body of flesh is what is ended....not the spirit.

One talk talk about MERCY and such and that JAH blessed INI with meercy, so to be JAH INI LIVE UP to mercy heights that overcomes the desire to KILL.

Mercy...that JAh gave to Cain, Moses, David and a host of elders and anceints who murdered. SO, it is such a stretch to imagine that as one hails up the I-rator, who did not Kill, (though Jah is able), that INI also not kill ?

Bredrens and sistren, INI called to be one with JAH Rasta Far I. Jah created all of I-ration. That means natural law will convict and condemn a killer in the time and place.

When one puts the life to end, the spirit is restless. manifesting in a body the mind either decides to continue killing to attempt to be rid of the spirit of conviction where it eventually meet the one that will kill that person. Or the restless spirit will site MERCY siting the shame that dogs him forever. Never reversing the killing he has wrought, but siting a lesson which is always a blessing. The remorseful one must come to site the discipline of the restlessness and site the mercy of the I-rator.

One talk about "unfairness" of it all, yet site, JAH does not kill INI for all the many sins that I do. SIN is condemed to death, and it is a death of the flesh resulting from our wickedness. YET, JAH does not KILL nor murder I. I recieve the reaction of I action. I die in flesh be cuz of I failing health, lack of purity of livity.

Ones talking here about what to do "IF scuh and such should happen"....why is INI anticipating killing and murder by anyone-that is self prophecy.? It is difficult to say "what nefertiti would do if someone killed me or someone I know." INI don't ANTICIPATE that. INI don't PLAN an action to kill. And planning to kill someone if they kill, is still an action of intention. It is not of INI spirit, nor is theft, lying, fornicating, etc....these are all sins. It is not the things that Rasta be meditating upon.....If so they will come upon ones. Is it fear ? Well, fear is separation from JAH.

When one is killed there is so much sadness for the deceased, which is humanly understandable. YET, INI called to live in the spirit...not the flesh. I will miss that person VISUALLY and yet Creation goes on. The spirit of the person is still alive in INI.

JAH blessed INI with FREE CHOICE and the resources of all that JAH created. So at every moment INI move with the dynamics of what JAH blessed INI with. IN the natural world of man I have free choice at every instant. I don't control other people, INI have the choice to control INI self in the most pure movement as JAH.

THe JAH INI site is LOVE manifested with JUSTICE, MERCY, ABUNDANCE...LIMITLESS.......As for forgiving, that does not mean no discipline, it means a missed blessing, a sorrowful heart to I-and it also is GREATER awareness and WISDOM OF INI.

MAN's LAWs, which are referred to in the 10 commmandments, the basis of all worldly legal systems are not necessarily JAH judgement. Each person's actions convict themselves......regardless of any written laws. The are common sense, and one would site them organically anyhow. JAh did not make commandments, MAN did. THe law of JAH is written in our hearts.

KILLING is KILLING......It is an animal instinct, plain and simple. Are we not blessed with the spirit of the most high, aboe the animals and just below the angels ?

I am not stopping anyone from killing. That is a free choice, just as anything ones do. ThE LAW of the land allows it, though there is a price for it, prision or death. INI do not site JAH promoting it as a means to redress and action. Do we steal back from some one who steals form us? DO we cheat on our partner when they cheat on us ? DO we lie to someone when they lie to us ? Does Jah worship our enemey when we have worshiped an idol ?

I site that INI not seek murder/killing in anything. YET, when it is a fact of life, I see the opportunity to overstand a higher livity. Because as Jah KNOWS the murdering of creation all the time(regardless if man sees it), and YET JAH is MERCY full, that Jah never forsakes INI. JAH allows I that choice. Jah does not force LOVE on INI.

Yes I overstand the grieving and horror HUMAN element of murder and killing and the violence that it promotes. YET...INI site the ESSENTIAL Wisdom of Overcoming that human element. THAT bredrens and sistren is what JAH is of. INI NOT victims of anything....

Remember Jah is wisdom is not like man's.

That is INI purpose to live as JAH. INI hail up to live righteously within ini....so that no man may hurt INI.

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY......LOVE IS THE ONLY LAW TO OBEY

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/11/2004 11:57:36 PM

Greetings,

When I spoke "If someone killed a member of my family, I think I would kill them, if I am able to", I was reasoning to show why I can Iverstand what can cause some people to want to kill another if the other killed a family member. So when I search myself and consider how I would react in such a situation, I can't judge people for this, because I can Iverstand their position. This is not self-prophesy, it is only self-prophesy if a person believes that it is so. I always trust in Jah to Itect I family, so this can't be self-prophesy.

When I consider such things, I do so to Iverstand a person's situation before passing judgement to say it is wrong or right. And I Iverstand that judgment cannot be made when only hearing the stories of some, but all must be heard, because all who tell the story are hiding a part of it. I also do so in remembrance of Selassie I words.

Since man has been endowed by the Almighty with the special quality of judging his own self, let alone passing a judgment on others, at the hour of pronouncing judgment he must imagine... finding himself to be in the position of the man in the dock.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: afreeka Sent: 4/13/2004 12:18:59 PM

Greetings one and all , in the name of the AllMighty High , Emperor Haile Selassie I , RasTafari .

Nefertiti , give thanks for your words of wisdom . Agreed .

Ras John , my comment was apart of the main discussion , give thanks anyweh for your thoughts and insides .

Ark I , was not pointin at ya specifically , but at the issue , you see , me nah wanna come and fight flesh and blood , mi brother , me address issues .......and i&i see now what you wanted to say .

Nefertiti sayd it well , when a problem gonna hit i , the i will think and meditate first , then action will be decided . ( this i&i suppose is the best way out )

Until then , Love Jah , Love your neighbhood , then Love the iself ,
and then again , Love ........

ya , Love is the Law to obey , Nefertiti come again .....

Selassie I is the Chapel / Mighty Power of the Holy Trinity .

with mo'love ,

afreeka

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/13/2004 6:01:00 PM

No worries afreeka, I didn't think that the I was coming to fight or anything like that, I was just explaining the reason behind my statements.

It is more loving to live like the I them are speaking about. But those things are hard to hear for someone who is in the situation. And it is hard to hear for I when I think about that situation.

And I think it is good to search ourselves before a situation happens, because when the situation comes, we might act too quick, and react in a way that we regret later.

It is better to consider what you would do in the future, rather than consider what you could have done in the past. Because afterwards, there is no could, should, or if, because what happened already happened, it is in the past and cannot be changed. But still, the woulds of the future might not happen, because an actual experience is different than thinking about an experience, so your reaction might be different. But I think that sometimes thinking about a situation can change your reactions if the situation comes.

For example, if someone didn't want to react the way that I speak. It is good to know if it is in you to react that way, so you can prevent it if you want to.

I can forgive people in many situations other than murder, and part of I would like to say to just forgive, and not murder in return for murder. But at this point in I trod, I don't think I could do it myself, so I can't tell others to do so.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 4/13/2004 7:15:48 PM

Greetings...

It seems we are all in agreement, though we see things from different points of view.

"Day in, day out, I ask many questions- only to find the truth it never changes."
-Ziggy Marley

So the truth is exactly what JAH say this whole time... trust in JAH, seen? JAH IS ALWAYS THE TRUTH!

Big up Nefertiti, Ark I, Afreeka.... one love

Ras John

Messenger: Qe'ne Sent: 4/15/2004 11:27:35 AM

trust in the power of forgivness. the power to truly forgive is the most powerful gift of christ.

however like it or not what goes on in heaven will go on on earth.
war was in heaven there will be war on earth.it is spiritual now but it would get more and more physical in time to come.

Jah has a mighty army on earth ALREADY and one has to acknowledge the power of the word.our voices and praises will actually become formidable weapons against the enemy in the PHYSICAL very soon.

There are beings out here that look like humans but do not have the spirit of man within them.

Trust me there will be war. Prepare yourselves, keep our eyes and ears to the streets God is performing many unseen miracles amongst the ghetto youth.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/15/2004 12:32:54 PM

Greetings,

I and I voices and praises are already formidable weapons against the enemy in the physical. It is just a matter of knowing how to use Word Sound Power.

The more I and I communicate with Jah, the more I and I will Iverstand Word Sound Power.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: afreeka Sent: 4/15/2004 1:12:10 PM

seen that .
but i&i think , you got not to go too far with your thoughts ....
cause is a trial , if you know that ain't the road to walk on , you know which is the road to go . Kill or not to kill , i&i ain't got so many possibilities .......this is the main point .
where's the trial ? the trials come when we face those tings and we not go into the trap , ya see .
we all can agree that we know not how i&i personally can react on a s*ituation like that , but as you say , we can prepare fe that battle ,searchin and meditatin fe the tings a come , but just let us prepare strenghtenin our soul and hearts into dat good , benevolent , mercifull , brotherly way Our Redeemer love to see and smell .

Let us Prepare NOT to kill our brother , if that is the task , with our thoughts and meditations first , all a come in a due season .

Selassie I

mo'love

afreeka

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/15/2004 3:13:33 PM

Good words Idren Afreeka,

To keep Love in I and I hearts is the first priority, and should be put above other kind of thoughts, and should be more frequent than other kind of thoughts.

All Creation belongs to the Most High Jah, RasTafarI

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I