Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2776&start_row=41

monk picture that is claimed to be Haile Selassie I - deception

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 2/24/2010 1:26:25 PM

GREETINGS RASTAFARI BREDRENS AND SISTRENS THIS IZ THE FIRST TIME INI EVEN SEEN THIS PICTURE WHEN INI FIRST SIGHT IT INI WAS MYSTIFY BY THE IMAGE. THE FATHER WILL COME TO US IN TYME JUST BE STILL AND HUMBLE SEEN.ON THE REAL INI DON'T THINK DIS BROTHAH WILL LIE LIKE DAT,AND IF SO DEN JUDGEMENT PON HIM SEEN JAH FYAH WILL CONSUME HIM... JUST BE STILL SAME WAY AND ALWAYS KNOW THAT JAH RASTAFARI LIVES SEEN STAR.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/24/2010 11:57:02 PM

The I said,
--------------------
ON THE REAL INI DON'T THINK DIS BROTHAH WILL LIE LIKE DAT
--------------------

Oh, so the I knows the man in the video? The reason I ask is if the I doesn't know him, what is the I basing that thought on?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/12/2010 9:45:08 AM

I found a post from worldofjah.com. A person named Lije Birhane Agnes (Fyahbarrier) has posted a message "from" Abba Qedus. Here is his profile page.

http://www.worldofjah.com/profile/FYAHbarrier

I already told the I them that they would start speaking for Abba Qedus. They are starting with messages that are not far from the philosophy of Selassie I, but that will change in time. Here is the post that he made.

------------------------------------------------------
http://www.worldofjah.com/forum/topics/concerns-from-abba-qedus?xg_source=activity

Concerns from Abba Qedus adressed to the Rastafarian Movement

Fiqir to the head of Babeta Christ H.I.M. Church to Abba Qedus our father and king of kings of Ethiopia and the world at large

Abba Qedus wishes to adress 2 main points which came to his adressing for the development of the rastafarian world in Christ Mosiah kingdom as he wishes his people and children a good welfare and prospect on a fully inherated life in Christ Mosiah way

1~ He wishes to adress the way the rastafarian world is preaching and manifesting itself in this world today. Abba Qedus wants InI to think of the foundation of his majesties own life the verry life he still live as now .The foundation the bible in his completeness must not be forgotten as foundation of the kingdom of Christ Mosiah and therefore a perfect example to build and reverence on .He adresses also the way rastafarians worldwide make use of their natural surroundings to fulfill their purpose here on earth. A happy Natural life is a prospect to become born again!
A happy and natural life can be obtained to live a life that is without doubt aggression self hate lies and misschief that lead to sin. He wants us to urge to remember the 10 commandments which are stated in the bible furthermore just the lessons that Christ Mosiah Yahsua gave us assure us of this life.

2~ His Majesty Abba Qedus observed that the rastafari movement grown and that the source which he himself is is a christ like way of life .He want to adress all Mansions of Rastafari now to assure the world where does Christ Mosiah stand in the mansions foundations to furthermore clear the way the world have misconceptions of the way the rastafarian movement display is groundations. He wants us to remember that we are a part of the global world family and in that such as racial tension should not be tolerated in a group or membership that fulfill the same duty serving me I self Abba Qedus wants us to remember us of the human rights declaration that he himself presented the world as a foundation to reverence to be more productive in works and courageous in outlook .discrimination is not tolerated in a world that search for ways to overcome what once led to a stolen away nation africa only when discrimination and racism is discredited totally we will return the stolen africa back to its orginal foundation and groundation a united africa.

Ras Eastway Birhayne Agnes
IRASCOMint.
------------------------------------------------------

Here is another post where both Lije Birhane Agnes and Tyson write (Tyson is the person who wrote in the topic here called Re: Bahetawi (s) that is writing a book about the Bahetawi to promote that monk picture)

http://www.worldofjah.com/forum/topics/bahatawi-1

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/29/2010 2:50:43 PM

so now dem start fi get messages eh ? lol

i seriously doubt if that monks name is even Abba Kiddus

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/31/2010 9:33:17 AM

Yes I, the messages are coming. They are preparing more and more to display the illusion. A book has been made, there are many videos on youtube and other sources promoting the monk picture, a great number of them from Ras Iadonis of the Lion of Judah Society, even if his video is not directly speaking about the monk, the monk picture is usually shown at least once in his videos in the guise of being just another picture of Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Bringer of light Sent: 12/9/2010 1:35:25 PM

JAH LIVE!!!! The Truth will reveal Haile Selassie I Live in InI... He Lives in all things... We must stop directing are energy to whom is right on wrong but on I-nity and modernization... JAH Iternal Fyah BLAZE

Messenger: empressnola Sent: 1/17/2011 10:02:52 AM

I'n'I was estatic to hear Selassie I was still alive! 117 yrs is achievable ! just saw a cuban on the news 111yrs,smoking a big cigar! I'N'I will keep looking & listening to reasonings! truth can't hide for Iver !Meantime the I's should blaze their fire in their own -lifetime! The King of Kings blaze fire!flesh is perishable the divine life-force ,never die! 'KING SELASSIE I' DOES LIVE!If not in flesh,he lives on, in hearts' of our flesh! Let's live & learn,& stay on a reasoning level! Higher hieghts !

Messenger: 1:49:00 Sent: 6/7/2011 8:40:30 AM

A VISION OF CHRIST, "and among them there was what looked like a Son of Man wearing a garment that reached down to his feet and a GOLDEN GIRDLE AROUND HIS CHEST" (REVELATION 1:13).ABBA QEDDUS HAILE SELLASSIE 1 FULFILLS REV 1:13.*Read these scriptures* 2ESDRAS 13:35-38,13:3-13,13:31-34 REV 1:13-17,3:12,6:2-814:4,15:6,21:9,22:16

"The 7 angels who had the 7 plagues came out the temple dressed in clean linen and with golden girdles around their chests." (REV 15:6)
ABBA Q'DUS HAILE SELLASSIE is MichaEL-ELOHI(he's like GOD)arch angel,one the 7 spirits/ANGELS of GOD,UriEL(POWER OF GOD),GabriEL,RaphaEL,KirubEL,JeremiEL,JoEL(REV 4:5).YOU KNOW IMMANUEL(GOD WITH US),URIEL(POWER OF GOD),MICHAEL is ABBA Q'DUS HAILE SELLASSIE.ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX's all about the angels,esp the holidays.
H.I.M on white horse when winning WW2(DEFEATING Musolini),ABBA Q'DUS SELLASSIE ON WHITE HORSE WHEN ETHIO ORTHODOX laity saw him 2003(MAN OF THE MILLENIUM,movie)

"I Shall make mention of Philistia,Tyre,together with ETHIOPIA,THIS MAN WAS BORN THERE", PSALMS 87:4,"I have promised my servant David(the 2nd,Menyelek),a descendant of yours will always be king;I will preserve your dynasty forever."

Messenger: rastajedi Sent: 7/5/2011 4:02:58 PM

I have openly admonished the I who made this video for doing so. Unfortunately these are the growing pains of a newborn faith; the status of these claims concerning the Abba being His Majesty will befall the ways of nature in due time (Long live the good Abba!) His Majesty's remains have been laid to rest, but I am not here to try to convert anyone, merely trying to provide clarity on a matter which I addressed with The Father. H.I.M.'s woefull, undignified passing was predestined, for the nations of the earth rose up as one against H.I.M. as prescribed, but InI should rejoice that He has borne this indignation and will now reign in Holy Judgement.

Messenger: rastajedi Sent: 7/7/2011 3:40:57 PM

"The resemblance is there, but We are not the Abba. Our remains have been laid to rest." a little "exclusive information" for ya... :) Take it or leave it; but do be wary of our hearts' eagerness to see HIM again, lest it lead InI astray from the Truth. Namaste

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I