Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2773&start_row=1

Bodily fullness of Godhead

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eosaph MacKenzie Sent: 5/2/2008 6:40:25 PM

In response to the question are Hayle Silasse and Yeshuah Ha Meshiyakh distinct individuals? Iman ovahs that it was foretold that when Yeshua return it would be as the Bodily fullness of Godhead. As is known Hayle Silasse means POWER OF THE TRINITY or POWER of TETRAGRAMMATON(the three Hebrew charachters of the Divine Name given in English as JEHOVAH)

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/3/2008 3:31:21 AM

Blessed Heart of Sabbath

Three in a One, One in a three.
The First and the Last, Lord God JAH Ras Tafar I, Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion Of the Tribe of Judah,Lion symbol of Tribe of Judah King coem out of that tribe, why they say July is the month of a Lion? Why Lion is a King,and the symbol of Africa, as it was in the beginning so shall it be now and for Iva more. Father Abraham rule the Nation of all HIS sheep, all nations, King of Kings
Hon. Marcus Garvey Greatest prophet ever come out of the womb of a black mother
Dada Emmanuel I The Holy Priest of Melchizedeck, Black Christ. GOD as the Son, GOD as EliJAH, GOD as The One and Only teacher, Alpha and Omega, the King HIMself InI FATHER LORD GOD JAH RAS TAFAR I, One in a Three, Three in a One.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I