Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2757&start_row=1

OH MY

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/25/2008 10:05:10 AM

IM WATCHN A PREACHER RIGHT NOW WHO IS SUPRPRISIN ME
WITH HIS SERMON OF AFRICAN AMERICAN GENOCIDE FROM ABORTION TO BLACK ON BLACK CRIME
HE SAID THAT SINCE 1973 25%OF THE BLACK POPULATION WAS KILLED TRU ABORTIAN
PLANNED PARENT HOOD IS THE BIGGEST XTERMINATOR O AFRICAN AMERICANS
IM BOUT TO KEEP WATCHIN
HOLD ON HE JUST SAID THAT PLANNED PARENT HOOD KILLED MORE BLACK PEOPLE THAN THE KKK FROM THE 1800'S TO NOW

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/25/2008 2:20:17 PM

In the documentary that I watched, the endgame. The same was said, planned parenthood is really like the SS, they are getting rid of the "unwanted", they were like that when sterilisation was in practice, before the WWII. The movie itself may be made stupidly, and itself doesn't answer people no questions, but just makes them to choose, to have no hope or not to believe that this might be happening. But it all connects all the knowledge and the question in the history for I and all the The point of everything, my country is getting developed, but all the development is to control ones mind, ones money, ones body and ones soul. All this microchips everywhere, scary times, times that has never been seen before, we live in.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I