Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2752&start_row=1

SO THAT THERE IS NO CONFUSION

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/24/2008 5:12:35 PM

I DO NOT REPRESENT EABIC.
NOR ANYTHING I HAVE STATED REPRESENT THE IFFICAL EABIC VIEW.
IF I GIVE THANKS TO EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFAR I, THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'M MEMBER OF THE EABIC

I'M NOT PROPHET NOR PRIEST, I'M THE LEAST
I JUST GIVE THANKS TO BE IN THE LIGHT OF THIS WORLD AND FOR THIS I OWE MUCH TOO EABIC.

BUT I'M NOT A MEMBER.

I HOPE THE I SHALL FORGIVE I IF I HAVE CAUSED ANY CONFUSION AMONG INI, FOR THIS I'M SORRY.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/25/2008 9:37:03 AM

I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO BELOVED YAA RAS KEBRA ARK I AND DADA HOTEP..
IF U REMEBER RIGHT BEFORE THINGS GOT OUT OF HAND ,THEY FOUND MY BROTHER /COUSIN LEFT FOR DEAD..
IN THE HIGHLAND PARK PROJECTS,

HES THE 2ND RASTAMAN I EVER KNEW,
HE TAUGHT ME TO CHANT PSALMS, EAT FOOD, ROLL MY SPLIFF..
MY OTHER BROTHER, WHO RAISED US UP TO THE BEST OF HIS ABILITY, GUIDING US IN RASTAFARI. 11 YEARS OLDER THAN I N I WAS SHOT 5 TIMES 5 YEARS AGO OVER NEXT TO NOTHIN.. THE SAME YEAR "RATED"GANG TRIED TO KILL ME OVER A GIRL

MY BROTHERS ARE ALIVE THANKS TO THE HAND OF THE ALMIGHTY ..
IVE BEEN VERY TOUCHY ANGRY AFTER THE RECENT INCIDENT, IM JUST TIRED OF IT ALL

I SHOULD HAVE TOOK TIME AWAY TO MY SELF BUT I DIDDNT.
SO WHEN I SEEN THE "FADAR" POSTS AND PEOPLE ATTACKIN ME
I KIND OF JUST GOT SHREWD

THIS IS NO EXCUSE OR APOLOGY JUSS LETTIN U KNOW IF U CARE THAT EVERRY DAY HERE IS GANG WAR ,EVERY DAY IS DEATH.
{NOTE THAT IM NOT COMPARING CANTON TO SUDAN, ETHIOPIA OR ANY WHERE FOR THAT MATTER} .

CANTON HAS GOT 5 TIMES WORSE SINCE DECEMBER
AND IM TIRED OF ME AND MY FAMILY BEING VICTIMS.. AND I FEEL THAT IVE DONE GOOD IN THIS ENVIROMENT WHERE 12 YEAR OLD S WILL SHOOT U DOWN..IN THE STREET A 14 YEAR OLD SHOT UP THE "Y" DANCE LAST YEAR..
THAT I DID NOT LET MY SON GO TO THANK GOD .

I KNOW EVRY WHERE IN THE WORLD HAS A GHETTO SOME WORSE THAN OTHERS,
BUT I CHALLENGE ANY ONE TO COME HERE AND PRACTICE,
TOTAL HUMILITY, HUMBLENESS ,MEEKNESS..AND NEVER LOSE YOUR TEMPER.. COME SIT IN THE STAIR CASE..AND LET US REASON

IF EMPRESS PROPHECY, EVER COMES BACK ON THIS FORUM, ASK HER WHAT CANTON DOES TO EVERYBODY WHO COMES HERE, ASK HER THE RASTAFARI ISPIERIANCE

A NUH ME ONE U KNOW..

IM BLESSED TO BE HERE TALKING TO U...
ILL SAY THIS AGAIN IF U,VE NEVER BEEN TIED UP AND BEATIN UNCONCIOUS ,SHOT ,STABBED OR DRAGGED TRU THE PROJECTS WITH A CABLE AROUND YOUR NECK AND MOST OF ALL DEVILS TURN YOUR SISTER INTO A CRACK WHORE AT 17..AND U HAD TO SEE HER OUT SIDE EVRY DAY FOR 8 YEARS ..{GIVE THANKS HER LIFE IS RENEWED TRU EMMANUEL}
THEN
I DONT EXPECT U TO FEEL MY ANGER PAIN OR EVEN MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT I ALONE LIVE HERE .
BUT ONE THING REMAINS TRU ALL OF THIS

IMMANUEL IS MY LAWD SELASSIE IS MY GOD THEY ARE ONE
AND IF WERENT FOR HON. MARCUS GARVEY? WHO WOULDVE BEEN A BOBO TODAY?
WHO ?

BLESS THE PREIST PROPHET AND KING MY STERNGTH MY PROTRECTION MY COURAGE MY HONOR GIVE THANKS TO MY MOTHER EMPRESS MENEN FOR HER MERCY AND KINDNESS..
DADA HOTEP, BLESSED LOVE MY LAWD MAY THE GOD OF ETHIOPIA COME IN ALL DWELLING PATHS OF RIGHTOUSNESS

PS
TO AGGITATORS, THIS POST WAS FOR THE PEOPLE I MENTIONED PLEASE DONT REPLY WITH NEGATIVE ARGUMENTS
ABOUT GHETTO , HOMIES ,BLACK SUPREMECY , EXCUSES NONE OF THAT IM JUST TELLIN PEOPLE WHO I CONSIDER FAMILY OVER TIME
{MIND U EVERY ONE THAT SAYS RASTAFARI IS NOT FAMILY}
WHAT I THINK WAS THE CAUSE OF MY RECENT SHREWD NESS AND DISTANCE
MIS UNDERSTANDINGS AND UNTO THEM I DO APLOGIZE
OH YEA DADA HOTEP TABERNACLE IS 7 HOURS AWAY FROM ME.. THE ONLY RASTAMAN AROUND ME IS MY FAMILY..MOST JAMAICANS HERE ARE MORE INTO DANCEHALL GIRLS AND MONEY
BLESSD

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/25/2008 10:26:55 AM

DADA,
HERE U ARE
FROM THE CONSTITUTION
HERE U GO
MEMBERSHIP
All who desire to become members of the Association must abide by the following principles.

(a) That they recognize one President and Head of the Association, The Most Right Honorable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, who is Melchizedek the High Priest of Salem (as defined in Hebrews Chapter 7).
(b) That they abide by the rules of the Sabbath as stated aforesaid.
(c) That in addition they must attend Sabbath services unless they are ill.
(d) That in addition and specifically they must dress in a dignified manner when attending Church services and the brethren are to be attired in a robe and turban and the sisters are to cover their heads with a fall and wear robes that cover their ankles.
(e) That members are not allowed to carry any weapons of violence.
(f) That all members must live in peace and love with each other.
(g) That no member is allowed to participate in politics.
(h) That all members must work voluntarily for the Association.
(i) That the transgressions of lying, defaming, talebearing, and stealing are strictly prohibited.
(j) That all members must show respect for the flags of the Association.
(k) That all members must word in unity, loyalty and co-operation with each other in order to make the Motherland of Africa free and to bring forth Freedom, Redemption and International Reparation for Africans in the Diaspora.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/25/2008 12:54:14 PM

Blessed Love i Lord, i give thanks for the i sharing the i hardships and tribulations,i give thanks that the i would trust ini so much to share what must be very painful memories, and most of all i am honored to be considered as Family.

As i read, i am just amazed and so grateful. Look how insignificant we are compared to the Almighty creator who create the earth,sun,moon and stars and the iniverse. And look how mankind is so inhumane unto one another. How great is the Love of the Father unto HIS children that HE would put on flesh to walk amongst ini as one of ini,as one with ini, with all our faults,all our quarreling and wars,and mankinds cruelty against eachother.
How could ini not Love One that Love ini so?

More Love More Strength
Selassie I Keep the I safe and sound
Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/25/2008 1:56:56 PM

blessed heart of love lawds and empresses

Yes I give thanks, the I is facing hardships everyday, and how people not show no love to one another, politricks is of the devil, people who are unwanted are being killed(that is the poor) that's how it always will be until Babylon fall. That is why the so called third world are opening their eyes to what this is all about, it's either God or the Devil, one has to pick a side, people who forgot about spirituality(Europe) don't realise what is going on. rich people don't go to our Fathers kingdom, one should get rid of all the riches one is full of illusions.
And when one is poor one realises the fragility of all things not spirituall, especially ghetto youths. In those lands of opportunities. Half a year I watched a documentary "Ghosts of Cite de Soleil" I was shoked, how things where there and the end just show the US military, playing the Saviour of the day for another political regime.
Poor ghetto youths, pray for them. ROOK I pray that JAH give the I strenght thru these trials and tribulations that has been, that is and that will pass during these days in Babylon.

And give thanks for spreading light onto InI, appreciloved very much. People like the I is an Isample for all the people that are making Xcuses that it's humans nature to be like an animal...that humanity can't change. And the I and the I brethren may he rest in peace till JAH call him once more.

Strenght thru this Armagiddion.
The hungry will be fed, naked clothed, sick nourished and infants cared for.

Love will prevail.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I