Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2746&start_row=11

Inecting the dots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/24/2008 1:42:08 PM

Love and Light

I'm glad to hear that brethren. I just decided that I will step back from any internet bashing since it does not feed any purpose but some egos. But since I misunderstood your post, there's no need to step back I guess.

The reason why I "brought up the Congress" is because you and Rook are the two at this time right now who stand for the congress at this site. You must not forget that everything you say can be read by everybody out there. You end many of your posts mentioning Immanuel and you are known for being attracted by the congress. That is nothing negative, but people who read that might think that you speak officially for the congress (as some Priests already have done here) and think that your Ipinions represent the Ifficial Ipinion of the congress. Through my own lose mouth I often wrongly made it seem as if I spoke of Nyahinghi with authority, and although I did so with good intentions, it was wrong, and I had to stand for that outside of the internet and I won't do it again. It was a mistake to sell my own Ipinion as something that it isn't.
That is why it is with good intention that I give you that advise. It should be also directed at Bro Rook, but I fear he won't believe me that it's only a good advise.

Concerning the reasoning that you must know the evil. Well yes, but it's a thin line to walk on. Read Christ's address to the communities in Rev, there he condemns some customs which dealt with "knowing the evil". But this was because they got caught in it.

Selah

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/24/2008 3:01:50 PM

VATICAN IS THE MOTHER OF ALL HARLOTS THE VATICAN THE MOTHER HARLOT GAVE BIRTH TO THE NATIONS OF EUROPE(THE DAUGHTER HARLOTS) AND THEIR COLONIES(USA) AND THEIR BABYLON PROTESTANT CHURCHES

THE POPE IS A CONTINUATION OF THE CAESERS

THE OWL STATUE AT BOHEMIAN GROVE IS OF LILITH(A FEMALE DEMON) I BELIEVE

ALL THE MASONIC SOCIETIES WORSHIP LUCIFER AT THE TOP LEVELS AND THEY ARE ALL CONTROLLEED BY THE JESUITS

DID ANYONE PAY ATTENTION TO THE POPE BENEDICTS VISIT TO THE USA OR READ MY POSTS ON THE JESUITS/VATICAN????????????

THE JESUITS ARE MASTERS OF BLACK MAGIC YET KEEP THE MASSES OF DUMB ROMAN CATHOLIC SHEEPLE IGNORANT OF TRUE SPIRITUAL POWER

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/24/2008 3:03:11 PM

READ LEO ZAGAMI AND ERIC JON PHELPS FOR INFO ON THE SATANIC JESUITS

BY THE WAY

VICARIUS FILI DEI I HEARD ADDS UP TO 666 IN NUMEROLOGY

VICARIUS FILI DEI MEANS VICAR OF CHRIST(WORSHIP THE POPE AS GOD) JUST LIKE THEY USED TO WORSHIP THE CAESARS AS GOD IN ROME

THE ROMAN RELIGION CAME FROM THE GREEK WHICH CAME FROM PERSIA WHICH CAME FROM BABYLON WHICH CAME FROM EYGPTIAN

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/24/2008 4:55:19 PM

Blessed love

give thanks for the reasoning Ark I, Yes I.
Absolutely Right, by this whole post I didn't mean to direct fyah at some one particular, "oh look at them or look at that group" this whole thing is controled by the devil, because the devil are people themselfes and everything, everything that the devil offers is unclean, I mean whole it's system, so InI give Iself fyah everytime I see something wicked, and the devil is really tempting bu the seeds of the devil are still being planted in I everyday, byt his system and society, from what I see, I litteraly feal as if I'm living in the land of the dead, a nightmere. I know only one R person in real life and one or two clean hearted people...so the devil is around all the time, that is why I post these posts, I guess from what I see going on the Armagiddion is in full swing everywhere... But really the worst enemy the major threat in this war is Iself, if I won't crumble this means I have already won"One"(sounds similar)
Fyah pon Babylon and ALL wickedness!!!!

Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa
What do you think was the point of Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I going all around the world and speaking out, he knew what's gonna happen, it is written, League of Nations...didn't he know? UN, didn't he know? the puppet AU..he knew whats gonna happen but still HIM did go there(by saying knew I don't mean that he doesn't know Right now, so there is no misoverstanding)and prophecied, why do you think Jesus Christ said that he is sent to repent, why he is considered Saviour, because he wanted to show the true way, to the most wicked, remmeber the thiefs and the harlots and why he was with them, in order to give them the chance to repent themselfs. So did HIM do. All HIS prophecies in HIM speaches is a standing testimonial to that.
What about the letters from Most Hon. Charles Edwards Emmanuel the 7th, why did he send them? Why did he send those letters? To Xpose Babylon, they are very polite. And they are directed as fyah. He has claims of R. And they are even based on UN laws, their own internationl laws are Xposed as impotent, the hypocrite system was Xposed very clear, why do you think he send letter to Clinton, do you think that he had an illusion that those people that enslave HIS people will release HIS people, (remmember Moses and Pharaoh) will give Reparation and Repatriation and Freedom? It was just to clear things for them, so as Ark I have said that they were warned about this and to Xpose for those who have ears and eyes.
I was sharing I view...

I DO NOT REPRESENT EABIC. I DO NOT REPRESENT NOR DID I EVER SAY THAT I DO. I SPEAK ONLY ON MY OWN BEHALF, I VIEWS DO NOT REPRESENT IFFICIAL EABIC VIEW. I'M NOT AUTHORISED
SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION ABOUT THIS.
Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa why the I saying:
"That is nothing negative, but people who read that might think that you speak officially for the congress (as some Priests already have done here) and think that your Ipinions represent the Ifficial Ipinion of the congress."

So I guess I cause confusion. Now I fully overstand what ROOK ment when he said about the internet confusion. Now. I would stop posting here, because of the confusion, if I could afford such kind of luxury, to do. If I stoped posting, this doesn't mean I would leave this site, I would read in this forum. But I think only way to really learn and grow is to reason, so I can't stop.

AGAIN
NO ONE SHOULD ASSOCIATE EABIC WITH I, FORGET IT. IF I'M GIVING THANKS TO EMMANUEL I, TO MARCUS GARVEY I TO SELASSIE I THE MOST HIGH THIS DOESN'T MEAN I'M AN IFFICIAL MEMBER. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT!

If the I is sugesting to stop giving thanks to EABIC, just because I'm not a member. SO YOU JUST SAY IT(non hostile) Sometimes it may seem that the I is has some agenda with the Iposts. Because the vibe that I'm getting from the I now, is either I should stop giving thanks and defending Bobo Angels and EABIC or I should stop posting so that people that are reading here think I am Ifficial representative of the EABIC. For this I'm sorry.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/24/2008 10:17:12 PM

Blessed ites

Am i jumping in in between people again?
Excuse i if i am but i just wanted to throw a little fyah, not at anyone in particular, its just that i see some things that make i ,how shall i say, uneasy,in the last couple of posts

First,let i say, with the utmost respect to the Bobo Congress,Nyabhinghi,and all Mansions, No one,and i do mean no one,could ever take i JAH-given freedom of speech and thought. And i dont think that any in i Rastafari family would even try

So why are the i them speaking as if, if one is a member of a mansion, suddenly he cant have a thought of his own??

Rastafari mansions are there to free ones and ones, not to restrict , am i wrong?

Repeating only what you are taught and told like a parrot does not equate to Rastafari, not in i eyes, no

So it is strange to i Bro Anbesa, that as soon as the i saw Hotep write something that i think you already knew (before you asked) that it was not taught by the EABIC,you start taking the youth to task, i dont know why.

Hotep,stop beating down on the iself, the i never claimed anything that you are not, i never heard you claim that the you are a memeber, only thing i heard the i claim was your love for Emmanuel teachings, as long as that is not false,the i has nothing to apologise for

Still, i overs the point that was being made, but there is a vast difference, like night and day.

If a man starts talking of BoboShanti practices,talk of fasting, talk of the Sabbath etc, then you say that is the Ifficial line

But if a man comes and says, oh i read this book and i thought this, or i saw a documentary and i believe this and that might be true etc...how in the world are you going to ask him if that is the ifficial view.

Goodnight to all
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/25/2008 2:36:08 AM

Ises

It's just cos I know how fast things can get mixed up and confused that I was giving that good intended advise. Internet is no playground and you have to stand for everything you say coz you aint that anonymous as you might think.
Bro Kebre you know first hand how Bobo Idren conducted themselves when posting here. People are to overstand that when they take onto themselves certain symbols that people will associate them with a certain group of people. You just need to read the Priests apology for just posting Ifficial Congress statements on the internet(some time ago).
Don't get me wrong, I'm not the one to deffend the congress, that's why it is only a good meant advise. I have learned that you can have your own and personal opinions how strange they ever may be, but have them in your own name. That's all I say.

And Bro KebreAb, beloved, I think it's quite logical why I come NOW asking about the Congress, think about it. Up to now, except of some ruff manner and conduct, those brethren right now represented all in all Bobo views. So there was no need to remind them, except for the conduct which I did. But now it starts getting mixed up and some very obscure theories and that is why I think such a question needed to be asked. because if nobody asks, people won't have to explain themselves and their Ipinions which they spread in some other man's name.

Another reason why Bobo is especially affected with this type of dealing is because nuff youth these days wrap turban and spread their Ideas in the name of the EABIC. The Dancehall scene is full of it and the Congress stated he has nothing to do with that. Again I say I don't come to defend the congress. But nuff youths need to get themselves together these days. They just come to some internet boards pretending to be something that they are not. I don't come to point my finger and look down. Please overstand that I caught nuff fire for that myself and that's why I come with really good intention.

Please also note that I AM NOT SPEAKING ABOU ANYONE ON THIS BOARD NOW. It's just a general reasoning which I made coz I felt it was necessary to Ixplain my point. nobody needs to feel offended, it was not directed at anyone here. It's just from my experience that I have seen throughout the times. love

Ilahful Ightes
Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/25/2008 3:25:05 AM

Love

So back to the topic.
I believe His Majesty meant what and how he said it. And I believe that Immanuel did also do that. That is why I don't think it was an "Illusion" of Immanuel to claim human rights freedom liberation and international repatriation. I don't think it was an illusion to really achieve that as we are confident in the victory of good over evil. To me it sounded always very straight when he demanded 9 11 or 13 miles of Black Star Liner. And to me it sounded as if he believed in all that. Pharaoh le my people go.

What His Majesty and also Immanuel did was dealing on another level. You call it polite, but it was straight with honor and respect. Some say that was just a trick, but I say Jah does not trick around. When he invited Queen Elizabeth he was polite and respectful and I say he meant it, otherwise JAH wouldn't have done it. straight. And what he said about the UN he also meant it. But many don't wanna hear that because they still wanna see destruction and hell torture for the wicked. But read it in your bible, JAH love to see man return more than to punish him. He will be more happy about one lost sheep finding back. Haile Selassie I did never support any Armageddon Ideas in that way many have it. He said: Our Armageddon is Past. And he said the prime duty for humanity is to overcome the apocalyptic enemies decease hunger ignorance, and he came to help man to do that. This is what he said read it in his speeches. I personally believe, when we really study His Majesty and forget about what we though to know, we will have to change many of our ideas.
But this leads too far away from the topic. i just tried to explain that JAH came with good intention to the world and world politicians, with love respect and good intentions for he come to have dinner with the sinner it's the sick who need the doctor. And this was straight meant like that, JAH aint no two face. What he says and does so be it, no if or but or interpretation, take it or leave it.

Please again this is a general reasoning. I do not suggest that you were saying the JAH is a two face nor do I suggest any other things. You said what you had to say. And now I said what I had to say. Just a general reasoning. love

Selah

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/25/2008 4:03:28 AM

Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa

I am not gonna post on this topic no more

Because everytime I say some argument, you reverse it in your own point of view, either by mis overstanding or...

These are my words:
"What do you think was the point of Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I going all around the world and speaking out, he knew what's gonna happen, it is written, League of Nations...didn't he know? UN, didn't he know? the puppet AU..he knew whats gonna happen but still HIM did go there and prophecied, why do you think Jesus Christ said that he is sent to repent, why he is considered Saviour, because he wanted to show the true way, to the most wicked, remmeber the thiefs and the harlots and why he was with them, in order to give them the chance to repent themselfs. So did HIM do. All HIS prophecies in HIM speaches is a standing testimonial to that."

these are your words as a reply:

"What His Majesty and also Immanuel did was dealing on another level. You call it polite, but it was straight with honor and respect. Some say that was just a trick, but I say Jah does not trick around. When he invited Queen Elizabeth he was polite and respectful and I say he meant it, otherwise JAH wouldn't have done it. straight."

No contradiction?
Is revelation not the book of HIM?

How can ONE prophecie in vain?
(about Emmanuel)
"do you think that he had an illusion that those people that enslave HIS people will release HIS people, (remmember Moses and Pharaoh) will give Reparation and Repatriation and Freedom?"

Did Moses want his people to be free? Did he knew that pharaohs heart was like a stone and he wouldn't do it?
IT WAS SINCERE. This does not mean that when one asks for something APPEALING TO ONES CONSCIOUS(voice of God) ONE doesn't want it.
What I ment by the word illusion is that, I sincerely believe that Emmanuel didn't have an illusion that the devil will do what is R, he hoped and he believed, but he knew what's gonna happen.

Jesus Christ knew what's going to happen, yet he still fullfilled the book to show the way to the Almighty, to Xpose the Devil(pharisees and scribes) only to be crusified and scorned by the people witch he was trying to save(from themselfes into the hands of the Almighty)

----------
P.S.
Perhaps you are not the reason, why I have to Iplain what I meant with every post to you, maybe more people are confused with my words, perhaps I'm speaking not clearly(language barrier, only 5% of communication), perhaps I'm causing confusion here for this I'm sorry. And because of this I'm not gonna post on this topic.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/25/2008 4:19:05 AM

and P.S
P.S.

If these stories are so weird etc. The world domination, Third Reich of today, think about Vatican..how real is that? Didn't they that where the ones that elected the kings in Europe. Domination in Europe. First EU in the middle ages.
Think about China. What has changed since Maos reign? Isn't the government the same? Aren't they who are making their people to bear only one child? Aren't they who are going to host Olympics?(a pagan faggot event, a give thanks to Zeus, Geezus)

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/25/2008 4:51:23 AM

Love

Yes maybe we are missing each other sometimes, because we seem to have language barriers even double, as we both don't speak english and use english only as a lingua franca.

But as you explained the point about the "Illusion" again, I do think that I didn't get you wrong. But I still disagree, which shouldn't be a problem but the food for a reasoning. I believe Immanuel believed that his requests will be fulfilled. But it's only interpretation of us both, coz only Immanuel himself can say what he meant and intended. But in his words he said what he said.

Of course I trust in Revelation. But you will agree brethren that especially this is a book open to much interpretation. Many pictures and metaphers and even more different opinions. But what is clear and sharp as razor without any interpretation is His Majesty's words. Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I