Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2746&start_row=21

Inecting the dots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/25/2008 7:39:45 AM

Ises...

Yes, Prince Hotep, I agree with Ras KebreAb, the first thing thee I needs to do is not allow such challenges to create any doubt within thee I self. I'm now glad that others notice that when Bro. Anbesa wishes to cut somebody down he goes on like they don't know their order! I can easy put my head on the block and say, with all virtue, that should a designated Shanti Priest come online and review Prince Hoteps reasonings he would be satisfied to know that this is definitely a man of R... and as far as this notion that a one must sign a contract to be a "member" of EABIC, that is sabotage! How many loyal soldiers of the High Priest are far flung in Japan, in Estonia, in Nigeria, and can't get to the Hill to "sign up"??? So, people wanna cut down the numbers and blame it on bureaucracy? Never.

If Emmanuel is thee I High Priest, thee I can claim him because thee I must have recognised him in this flesh to draw near for the comfort and the guidance. YOU ARE A MEMBER! If it is within thee i dispensation to touch the Hill and gather more blessings and teachings, then that will be done according to the irits of the Almighty I, Emperor Selassie I. It is a bonus, NOT a requirement.

IF anybody has listened to recordings of Emmanuel speaking, many will know of his charisma and eloquence when making light of the follies of the X world, including their obeah and occultish practice. Again, satan in flesh is a real thing and like the Honourable Prince said, all anti-christ are ONE thing, there are no two evils... the man who worships himself and not JAH within. We have a choice, it was a gift at creation. Holy JAH RasTafari knows that those who will choose R will receive the blessings. The X world is a real thing... and YES, Boboshanty teaches InI children of Israel to know the X world and dash a fire on them. Everytime one of InI is extracted from X teachings and bring forward to know Self, a blessing in Iration, Rome gets shook up. It doesn't take signing petitions and engaging in bourgeois pat-yourself-on-the-back liberal politricks. That is one eye closed, one eye open. Knowing of the X world includes all of these things, identifying in REALITY the real threat of the satan world all around. They lay snares all about, says David's Psalms and the prophecies of old... so, there is no point in knowing about it and not looking around to see WHERE are the actual snares in thee I them vicinity.

Prince Hotep, itinue to prepare thee I Self. I sight that thee I is on the Right path. There are no "teachings" of EABIC, no dogma, no fundamentalism. There IS the guidance of how to get to Self... and once thee I is true to the guidance, thee I shall receive the blessings. The knowledge comes from within, it comes from Inciency, we are here since Creation Birth, nothing has happened that we did not know about... Prince Emmanuel tells us that.

Make the wordsound, uncover them and shook up Rome... even from the comfort of thee I Estonian armchair. Imagine how many voices in thee I region are spying on Rome... and saying "peek-a-boo... I see you!!!"? Not many, trust me! Thee I is NOT false witness, and whatever they do in thee I sight, the sight of the Righteous, they shall be judged for!

More strength, guidance, wordsound and power!

More and more love...

Menen I love and love!!!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/25/2008 8:57:52 AM

BLESSED LOVE YAA
I COULDNT LEAVE MY BROTHER LIKE THIS JUST SILENT YOU KNOW?
LISTEN DADA BOBO SHANTI..
VERY ONE HAS A JOB ONE JAH IS PREIST
A NEXT JAH PROPHET
U HAVE ONE WHO RECORDS SERVICE U HAVE ONE AT THE GATE HOLDIN THE FLAG BEFORE U ENTER..
U HAVE ONE WHO PUTS THE DRUMS OUT SIDE IN THE SUN
U HAVE ONES WHO COOK AFTER SERVICE
EVERY ONE HOLDS AN OFFICE JAH OFFICE I WAS MAKIN IT KNOWN THAT NO IM NOT A PREIST AND NO MY OFFICE IS NOT ARGUIN ON THE NET
I PRAISE KING EMMANUEL I GIVE THANKS THAT HE COME TO TEACH US HEAL US AND BRING US ..
U DONT HAVE TO COME WITH NO CONFESSION..
IMMANUEL LIVES IN U HE IS THE VOICE OF REASON OF TRUTH
JUST WHEN U ARE TALKING ABOUT THINGS ..
THAT U KNOW DIFFER FROM OR GO OFF TRACK A LIL, U KNOW..TELEPATHY AND SO ON JUST NOTE THAT THOSE ARE PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS, SO THAT A BEGINNER WOULDNT LEAVE THE SITE TELLIN EVERY ONE THAT INI BOBO SHANTI TALK TO EACH OTHER IN TELEPATHY.LOL
YOU ARE MY BROTHER, U ARE GOING TO GO FAR BECAUSE OF DILLIGENCE MY LAWD..KEEP THE FAITH

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/25/2008 10:43:08 AM

DID U SEE THAT E A B I C
IS IN PERU NOW?
SOUTH AMERICA AND CENTRAL IS THE FASTEST GROWIN REGION FOR BOBO SHANTI..
COSTA RICA CHILE PERU MEXICO SOME WHERE ELSE I CANT REMEBER ...ANY WAY

I THINK THAT SAYS SOME THING ABOUT THE SPIRITUALITY IN THOSE REGIONS..
I LOVE HOW THE TRUTH BUSS UP THE PLACE
PROPHECY REVEALIN ALL NOW

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I