Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=274&start_row=21

Why death?

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras John Sent: 6/6/2004 11:57:23 PM

INI dont get 'caught up' in INI philosophy of re-INI-carnation... INI caught up on life and life is it... reincarnation is a part of the life process INI see, but right now INI dealin with Ras John, not any other life, so Ras John is what INI are now... seen? If we were supposed to know a lot about reincarnation, afterlife et cetera JAH would let us know in ways which are much more obvious... There would be much more focus on it in the Bible, seen? But the Bible is vague about it, so man's perception, in general, is vague.

INI seen/felt past lives and things... But them are vague so INI dont worry about them much. INI use what I know from the past to forward myself- know where I am headed and things, seen? But right now INI deal with I in Ras John as I said before...

I've heard that in some apocryphical books it talks about reincarnation, but I've never read it in the apocrypha so I can't accurately quote it or nothing. What I do know is that the Bible is pretty clear about it when talking about Elijah, later known as John the Baptist, who we Rastafarians know to later be known as Marcus Moziah Garvey (peace be upon him). In the Bible it says that Elijah will come again to prepare the way for the Messiah, seen? Exactly what John the Baptist and Marcus Garvey do...

I agree with Ark I that Yeshuah and Selassie I being of one entity is different than reincarnation, but I assume my overstanding of it to be different than his. I don't know what words to use to describe this accuratly but let me try-

Yeshuah and Selassie are the same entity- this is JAH (in the form of the Son.) JAH never change in His role, what He do, what He is. So between the two earthly lives, despite the fact that the bodies differentiate, birth dates differentiate, etc, JAH is JAH, doing the same exact thing just at different times. It naw be a process into perfection which is whhat re-INI-carnation is. When we move on from a life we grow, just as we do as we move on from a phase inside a life. JAH is omnipotent, HIM already perfect- HIM naw act in this same exact way. So JAH in Yeshua and Selassie is the same entity in two different periods and two different bodies, but it's not the same.

One love - RASTAFARI

Ras John

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I