Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2732&start_row=1

the pope in the usa

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/19/2008 10:02:23 PM

many may not watch the speach of the beast in the usa; but for me knowledge is power. knowing your enemy and knowing his intention is vital to winning the war, and don't be comfortable in your living space for it is a war of truth and lies, right and wrong, life or death" in terms of salvation"

don't trust them, diffrent tactics same agenda, global domination...

the pope said in the united nations, that when countries such as dafour that the united nations should invade in the name of liberating the people. and that is nothing new his Majesty spoke of that to the UN, i agree to the principle, but i can't but help think of a new colonization, am crusade, there intention is no good, talking peace in their mouth but in their heart is war. remember the usa is to do the work of the papal power, its propheise, its coming to pass soon, they have all called for a sunday clossure law

Messenger: jah seek Sent: 4/19/2008 10:04:22 PM

Blessings,

What is the Sunday Closure Law involve?

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/20/2008 3:05:19 AM

The Sunday Closure law is similar to the old Sunday Blue Laws that prohibited business and other venues to be open on Sunday. The 7th Day Adventist Church distributes a book entitled National Sunday Law which details the plan to force society to sell abrasion the sabbath on the 1st day of the week and by it being a federal ordinance, violation of this law would be treason, punishable by fines, imprisonment, or death.

Treason is a nonspecific charge that is subject to interpretation. If a governmental agency decides that you have committed an action which "goes against your government", you are legally guilty of treason.

There has also been a large purchase of guilotines and they are stored at "closed" military bases all over the country. Who are those guilotines for? TREASON IS THE ONLY CRIME PUNISHABLE BY DEATH AUTOMATICALLY

Guilotine execution would serve two purposes: 1-get rid of undesirables 2-leave all organs in tact and available for transplants

Check out "The Island"

-RSK

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/20/2008 5:34:49 AM

LOL!!
seen that!!

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/20/2008 5:50:42 AM

also i have heard that apparently there is a growing demand for human organs...there was a documentary and the mafia and organised gangs are actually targeting people to kill them for their organs to get vast sums of money!!

fkng scary!!

this just is the epitomy of Babylon!

makes me feel even more repugnant!

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/20/2008 8:40:33 AM

Check out Eric Jon Phelps for some interesting info on the Jesuits

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I