Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=273&start_row=11

Right or Wrong ???

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/2/2004 7:48:18 PM

Greetings,

It is true, the wickedness of babylon has caused the poor people to live in sufferation. And some feel that they need to steal to get something, but that is not the only way.

Many others that are poor find other ways to come out of sufferation. And the problem with the people that steal or hurt others to get what they want is that they are usually hurting and stealing from people who are just trying to make a living. Many people try to start a business so they don't need to work for babylon, some lose the business because they don't make enough money, and others are able to keep it going. These are the people most often robbed, not the rich babylon downpressors that are causing the sufferation.

The people that get things through thievery will have judgement come to them, it is the way of Nature, and they will not get out of sufferation by doing this. Babylon tries to make a society where wickedness is acceptable, especially among the rich. But I and I must separate from babylon, and increase I and I faith in Jah and live by the example of Haile Selassie I. These are the Ones that will come out of sufferation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I